Why isn't Khan taking action against these crooks?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I know they are powerful, I know they have money, and I know they sit handsomely in the senate of Pakistan on PTI's tickets. But everyone knows the kingpins in the tobacco industry. They mainly belong to two districts, Swabi and Mardan. I have mentioned this before but it was spin in such a way that I was made to look bad and the perpetrators were not named and shamed. Shahram Tarakai and family, Senator Zeeshan Khanzada, Senator Faisal Saleem etc are causing a loss to the national exchequer and Pakistan will never thrive if we are unable to nab this mafia. These guys are not in politics for social service but to protect their own interest. We got rid of Nawaz and Zardari and we now need to crush the snakes amongst our own ranks. For God sake there are video documentaries of this menace with clear mention of the names and owners of these tobacco manufacturing units. They have found a new way to cheat the govt by setting up plants in remote areas like AJK etc. I am a Pakistani first and then a PTI supporter, and I know the amount of money these Seths are hiding by harming our country. There kids live no less of a luxury life than Junaid Safdar and play the same sport that according to PM Khan is played only by royalty. Just google tobacco mafia in Pakistan and you will get loads of information. We can't pretend forever like an ostrich by putting our heads in sands and looking away. Lanat on all the mafias be it sugar, cement or tobacco. Shabbar Zaidi wanted to install track and trace system but these guys and their influence made him quit.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I understand you going through tough time in your life. I would humbly suggest you to try to concentrate on those issues instead of wasting your time on things beyond your remit. May Allah give you shifah.
Thank you for your well wishes. But if we tighten the noose against these tax evaders we will fill the kitty with billions. Track and trace is important to collect tax so that we do not have to pass on the mehngai onto the masses. What is that one thing people are complaining about in this govt? Mehngai. But they still love Khan. If we could raise our tax collection we would not need to throw inflation bombs in forms of petrol increase etc etc. This one move can make Khan win the next election.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
D
I know they are powerful, I know they have money, and I know they sit handsomely in the senate of Pakistan on PTI's tickets. But everyone knows the kingpins in the tobacco industry. They mainly belong to two districts, Swabi and Mardan. I have mentioned this before but it was spin in such a way that I was made to look bad and the perpetrators were not named and shamed. Shahram Tarakai and family, Senator Zeeshan Khanzada, Senator Faisal Saleem etc are causing a loss to the national exchequer and Pakistan will never thrive if we are unable to nab this mafia. These guys are not in politics for social service but to protect their own interest. We got rid of Nawaz and Zardari and we now need to crush the snakes amongst our own ranks. For God sake there are video documentaries of this menace with clear mention of the names and owners of these tobacco manufacturing units. They have found a new way to cheat the govt by setting up plants in remote areas like AJK etc. I am a Pakistani first and then a PTI supporter, and I know the amount of money these Seths are hiding by harming our country. There kids live no less of a luxury life than Junaid Safdar and play the same sport that according to PM Khan is played only by royalty. Just google tobacco mafia in Pakistan and you will get loads of information. We can't pretend forever like an ostrich by putting our heads in sands and looking away. Lanat on all the mafias be it sugar, cement or tobacco. Shabbar Zaidi wanted to install track and trace system but these guys and their influence made him quit.

Pmln Daku First we going to take action on Your Corrupt leader Nawaz Sharif then Maryam, Shabaz, Fazalu, Zardari then last its going to be any one else. These are big hardcore criminals we will go step by step

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
D

Pmln Daku First we going to take action on Your Corrupt leader Nawaz Sharif then Maryam, Shabaz, Fazalu, Zardari then last its going to be any one else. These are big hardcore criminals we will go step by step
ایسا نہیں ھے جناب، نیازی نے ایف بی آر کو ٹوبیکو، شوگر اور سیمنٹ کو ٹریک اینڈ ٹریس کے لئے کچھ مہینوں کی ڈیڈ لائن دی ہوئی ھے امید ھے کہ جلد ہی ہو جائے گی

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایسا نہیں ھے جناب، نیازی نے ایف بی آر کو ٹوبیکو، شوگر اور سیمنٹ کو ٹریک اینڈ ٹریس کے لئے کچھ مہینوں کی ڈیڈ لائن دی ہوئی ھے امید ھے کہ جلد ہی ہو جائے گی
Patwari Bhai sab say phelay Corruption Kay Baap Ko pansi Zardari aur Nawaz Groups Ko pher dekh gain.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
D

Yup those guys are thieves and will be history like Altaf. I supported IK and will vote for him again. But these are the snakes that he need to crush.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Patwari Bhai sab say phelay Corruption Kay Baap Ko pansi Zardari aur Nawaz Groups Ko pher dekh gain.
Yaar woh tu chor hai likin apne darmyan wala gaand na saaf kerien kya? We should also make sure sugar mafia is not given tickets and should hold them accountable. And Maryam,Zardari,Nawaz ko phansi laga do likin in mafias ko bhi pakro. Pakistan Zindabad

Last edited:

Shan ALi AK 27

These reforms take decades not years.

Shan ALi AK 27

Total bakwas aur jhot
Aj Kal kanjri covid ka drama Kar rahi hai
Wohi leader ha na tumhari?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

niazi needs money to party fund too. these dakoos with niazi must be contributing to party fund and will their money will be vital for coming elections.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a shame that we are so helpless against the tobacco mafia. Musharraf made their lives a living hell in his initial days, but that was short lived. We can easily collect an additional 100 billion rupees and perhaps use that money for kamyab jawan or other social net programs. But unfortunately most of them cigarette factory owners are sitting in senate and they make sure no legislation is made that hurts their personal interest.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
These reforms take decades not years.
These take decades? You got to be kidding. Its not PMLN or PPP. But PTI. Installing a track and trace system does not take longer than a month after tendering if you have the will. Also, factories that are not registered under SECP or FBR, all you need is to send IR after them and get it sealed. How difficult is that? The problem is we are handicapped because most of them our senators in our own very govt.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

images

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

P.S : Paragraphs bro, paragraphs!