Hamid Mir Disrespected Molana Tariq Jameel, Now He Is Exposed & Jobless

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Never liked haraami mir jaafar but at the same times mullah Tariq Jameel has nothing to do with Islam.
Our ignorant people glorify these mullahs as they will somehow save them from hell fire.
Listen to this moron.

First of all, Beaconhouse educated morons like you , who read 4 books, think they know everything or can comment on anything. First of all, your comment is what average Pakistani has perception of Molvi, They are supposed to be Jahils and fear mongers, who only talk of hell and paradise.
Unfortunately, your below average knowledge of islam is taking you towards infidelity, Kuffar. The Prophet (S) declared Ulama are my Waris, how dare you call someone names without any facts.
Molana is not glorified for just talk, he has spent roaming the streets of Pakistan since 1970, travelled on foot , carrying the message of Allah. He achieved whatever fame by hard work and his glorification of ALLAH. Before his bayans, who was there who could talk about greatness of ALLAH with such details.
Now come to the HOOR part. ALLAH Ta'ala has praised and talked about HOORs time and again in Quran. It is ALLAH telling us how excellent she looks and no man touched her before. if these verses bother you, then become a hindu. For a muslim, this is part of Iman, and why we should be shy about HOORs when ALLAH has described them again and again in Quran. So liberals like you with agenda against Ulama, will bark at anything but first read the Quran then talk.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First of all, Beaconhouse educated morons like you , who read 4 books, think they know everything or can comment on anything. First of all, your comment is what average Pakistani has perception of Molvi, They are supposed to be Jahils and fear mongers, who only talk of hell and paradise.
Unfortunately, your below average knowledge of islam is taking you towards infidelity, Kuffar. The Prophet (S) declared Ulama are my Waris, how dare you call someone names without any facts.
Molana is not glorified for just talk, he has spent roaming the streets of Pakistan since 1970, travelled on foot , carrying the message of Allah. He achieved whatever fame by hard work and his glorification of ALLAH. Before his bayans, who was there who could talk about greatness of ALLAH with such details.
Now come to the HOOR part. ALLAH Ta'ala has praised and talked about HOORs time and again in Quran. It is ALLAH telling us how excellent she looks and no man touched her before. if these verses bother you, then become a hindu. For a muslim, this is part of Iman, and why we should be shy about HOORs when ALLAH has described them again and again in Quran. So liberals like you with agenda against Ulama, will bark at anything but first read the Quran then talk.
Oye kambakht take this mullah home and have fun with him.

Last edited:

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oye kambakht take this mullah to your home and have fun with him.
Shut Up Aethists! Haraam ki kamai per Kuffar Ullaad tum jaisi.

I respect his scholar because i met him and have seen his struggle, You show me one day to survive in the heat of lahore, sitting on chittai and sleeping in open air, that's how he studied in Raiwind mardrassa, even though his father was a landlord . He quit his medical studies in Govt college lahore to join madrassa. his fame didnt come without scarifices . Even today, munafiq like you cannot find any talk of sectarian or maslak ...all his talk it to unify the ummat , how to be a better person. Yet, lovers of western culture only see $hit in everything.

Wake up Pak

Shut Up Aethists! Haraam ki kamai per Kuffar Ullaad tum jaisi.

I respect his scholar because i met him and have seen his struggle, You show me one day to survive in the heat of lahore, sitting on chittai and sleeping in open air, that's how he studied in Raiwind mardrassa, even though his father was a landlord . He quit his medical studies in Govt college lahore to join madrassa. his fame didnt come without scarifices . Even today, munafiq like you cannot find any talk of sectarian or maslak ...all his talk it to unify the ummat , how to be a better person. Yet, lovers of western culture only see $hit in everything.
Kambakht if he decided to sleep on chittai and sleep in open air then that was his choice. Quitting medical school and going to madrassa was the biggest mistake this mullah made.
He is nothing but a fake aalim who is fooling the idiots and ignorants like you.

Wake up Pak

basically you have no answer. I never like to indulge in anyone's beliefs unless someone tries to implement their logic on my beliefs
Basically, you are running away now. I knew you will have no answer but just wants to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Mr. A

MPA (400+ posts)
hamid mir b milk pack ka dulla hai nah
مولوی طارق جمیل حوروں کا بروکر تو ویسے ہی ایکسپوز ہے اسے مزید ایکسپوز کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے۔ مذہب کے نام پر دھندا کرنے والے اس بروکر کا اپنا دھندا چوپٹ ہوجاتا اگر پاکستان میں جاہلوں کا ہجوم

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This guy belongs to the deobandi sect, that in it self tosses all his credibility down the trash bin. Monks also sacrifice all their life serving their religion, doesn't mean jack.

And there is no mention of these "hooris" TJ is talking about in the Quran.

And this is not the only stupidity Ive heard TJ speak about. He tells mostly made up fairy tales.