چیئرمین سی پیک اتھارٹی عاصم سلیم باجوہ عہدے سے مستعفی

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because I don't know why Nawaz is in UK? Yes he came to UK for the treatment of near death disease.
Why don't you ask IK. He can tell you why NS in London. You are wasting your valuable time here. You could be a Pakistani Ambassedor in UNO. They ask lot of questions since they don't know any better.

Last edited:

Kavalier

To be honest, no one should be above law, if politicians can be asked for their wealth, so as the generals and judges as well. Government should move a case in NAB and Bajwa should be trialled, if he come out clean, well and good otherwise make him an example.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why don't you ask IK. He can tell you why NS in London. You are wasting your valuable time here. You could be a Pakistani Ambassedor in UNO. They ask lot of questions since they don't know any better.
Why should IK tell about Nawaz? Why not Nawaz telling why is he in London

Siberite

To be honest, no one should be above law, if politicians can be asked for their wealth, so as the generals and judges as well. Government should move a case in NAB and Bajwa should be trialled, if he come out clean, well and good otherwise make him an example.
You making lots of people laugh. Do you remember the hour long meeting with IK ... What did PM say ?. He is satisfied with Bajco company and its dealings .

Siberite

Do you have a proof or judgement against General Asim Bajwah???? And use your real name....Faggott....
Faggot? Which family you belong to? The masterbation of everyone? I could be as lowest as you, but that not me. I will just pass on. If you like this maggot so much, try brining him in to investigation and clear his name. Every Harami likes to hide under the boots.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK knows why NS in London . Did you try calling him and asking him why he let him go ?
IK told that Nawaz was acting and saying he is dying so he let him go on humanitarian basis. This means Nawaz proved himself liar again.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Empire and also that of Papa John ... jahil bechara jahil hee rehta hai. Papa John is not owned pizza chain is not owned by him ... his family probably owns few franchises (do you want me to explain what a franchise is?) and it is very easy to build more franchises after buying first franchise and running it successfully for 1-2 years. Now you want to compare that with your masters global empire that he made for himself and his family by looting the nation of billions of dollars. Any shame left or all gone after defending this corrupt and looter family?

Yeah, now at least he can go abroad to look after his Papa John Pizza Empire... Disgrace to the country.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you had proof and when your masters were in govt., why wouldn't you bring those up and file cases in lohaar courts where Ganja Ninja's had his hand picked judges installed?

Faggot? Which family you belong to? The masterbation of everyone? I could be as lowest as you, but that not me. I will just pass on. If you like this maggot so much, try brining him in to investigation and clear his name. Every Harami likes to hide under the boots.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Correct your spellings "Dickhead"...you spelt masturbation wrong. Secondly, I always use such words for morons like you who, out of nowhere appear and just pass their judgements. Who gave you the right to call Asim Salim Bajwah a criminal?? Which moral standards are you following? I will not call names to your family or parents because they have nothing to do with your idiocity and foolishness and this is not how I was raised at least. But keep your filth inside you until you have a proof. Stay ignorant.....Dickhead..And you better be ignored.

Siberite

IK told that Nawaz was acting and saying he is dying so he let him go on humanitarian basis. This means Nawaz proved himself liar again.
Then why don't you believe IK ? And continue to ask questions. You reminded me of Mr. Que... Grow up ..