نواز شریف کا ویزہ کینسل کیا جا رہا ہے اور مجرم اپیل میں جانا چاہتا ہے

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس بھگوڑے اور بدبخت ملک لوٹنے والے کمینے شخص اور اس کے ٹبر کی اس وقت دنیا میں یہ حالت ہے کہ ویزے ان کے کینسل ہو رہے ہیں، جب بھی گھر سے نکلتے ہیں، گالیاں، چور چور کے نعرے، جوتے، اور لعنیتیں ان کا نصیب ہیں۔ اس چور ٹبر کی بہت ہی حالت پتلی ہے۔ ان کے ساتھ انشااللہ بہت ہی بری ہو گی اور یہ ٹبر عبرت کا بشان بن گیا ہے۔
لکھ لعنت نواز اور اس کے چور ٹبر پر۔

We always advise others but we don't do much on our own. Western countries should return our looted money... but our people will be in streets to support these crooks and our Courts will provide the escape routes.

Properties made from no income like Bilawal Houses, Raiwand Palaces, and several other know assets are in Pakistan. Recover these assets and put these thieves in jail.

Instead all the crooks are on bail and still looting and fooling people with full immunity.

Siberite

I hope they will bring him back. I just like to see how they do that. Instead of blaming British, they should look at their own house and reform themselves who allowed him to leave the country. I remember Birtish officials inquired to the government before allowing him to enter UK. It was all honkey dory at that time... Some regret....

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف کا ویزا دوران علاج کینسل نہیں کیا جا سکتا
اگرکسی نے کوشش کی تو میں بنی گالا کی اینٹ سے اینٹ
بجا دوں گی…..مریم نواز ?
١٠ ڈاؤننگ سٹریٹ کا ڈامر نہیں اکھاڑے گی؟

mughals

nothing will happen. UK survives from corruption in developing countries.
They don't produce anything and their kids are killing everybody with long knives

3rd_Umpire

I hope they will bring him back. I just like to see how they do that. Instead of blaming British, they should look at their own house and reform themselves who allowed him to leave the country. I remember Birtish officials inquired to the government before allowing him to enter UK. It was all honkey dory at that time... Some regret....
کھچرے کی ڈھیر کو گھر نہیں لایا جاتا، بلکہ
چِتا سمان آگ لگا کر جلایا جاتا ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let them have their dil peshori by this ghamar Faisal Jawaid. The guy is a total waste. Good at fake news promoter.
Faisal Vawda not Javed

5e1ea4078599e.jpg