jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

E78Hk5EWQAEe9pI

دیسی جہالے لبڑلوں پر مزید تحقیقی رپورٹ ۔۔?۔۔
سرعام فحاشی کی شوقین مخلوق۔

Last edited by a moderator:

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea sab chakla punjab main hota hai ... aur Karachi main bhi .. Punjab ke mard apni aurton ko control nahin kar sakte. never saw these things in my KPK and Balochistan.Why dont these liberals and aurat march dont do march in KPK ?

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
yea sab chakla punjab main hota hai ... aur Karachi main bhi .. Punjab ke mard apni aurton ko control nahin kar sakte. never saw these things in my KPK and Balochistan.Why dont these liberals and aurat march dont do march in KPK ?
Then why honor killing is reported in KPK and Balochistan??and interior sindh??? Why should you use insults for a whole province and a city that is backbone of Pakistan. People of Punjab and karachi are very accommodative and liberal and this is why they are progressing at fast pace! It’s their progress that we all get benefit from!!
Women are not some virus to be controlled by men!! This incident was wrong but can’t be dealt with orthodox mentality

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جی بالکل۔۔ مگر اسطرح نہیں۔۔۔۔
اس کے لیئے لڑکی کے ماں باپ کے پاس عزت سے جاکر رشتہ مانگنے کا کہا ہے۔۔
اور اگر ماں باپ انکار کر دیں ؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not only it’s my faith, but I have observed that islamic teachings keep kids in right direction! We can’t always experiment , when it comes to upbringing of children
Ok teach children from Bible, Gita and other holy books too to avoid indoctrination of Quran

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok teach children from Bible, Gita and other holy books too to avoid indoctrination of Qurant
The way to avoid indoctrination is to read and understand Quran in objective way! Quran invites its reader to think logically, most of the verses that describe faith encourage legit questions of readers ! Why would I teach my kids bible and Gita???it’s not even practical! All I can and I should teach my kid is that he should respect other religions !!