ایک اور نیازی۔۔۔

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gandoo chutya Patwari whenever I f@ck you then you run away like a typical Patwari dog.
Beta don’t mess with your daddy, mein tere jese Patwari gandoun ki gand rozana marta hoo.
Just carry on your duty of licking Noora’s filthy ass.
well i didn't mess with you, i try to keep away from garbage sewer and turds like yourself, its you who quoted me
lol
like i said,,,,shooooo

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well i didn't mess with you, i try to keep away from garbage sewer and turds like yourself, its you who quoted me
lol
like i said,,,,shooooo
If you are worried about someone quoting you then you shouldn’t be posting on a public forum. Beta bakwas karega tou os ka osi tarah jawab milega. Sudhar ja paid Patwari aur halal ki kamai kar.

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran show the Nation . any one can be PM not only family party and they have no rights set top of Poor people but now normal man can be PM . well done khan. hope he will do best for Kashmir and for Pak

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا نہیں تھا اس کے پاس ؟؟ پیسہ ، عزت ، شہرت ، وہ چاہتا تو سکوں سے یورپ کے کسی بھی ملک میں عیش و آرام کی زندگی گزار سکتا تھا
E7unraqWYAE7MOa
If this is the criteria then why not to request Nawaz? Sorry he is bemar Shumar these days.