People living in Canada.....

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi everyone,

As you know that election day is around the corner and most Pakistani people will vote for the Labour party as that's our only option they are less evil than conservatives. Irrespective of which party you are going to vote for or even if you are not a citizen yet please write an email to your local MP candidates asking to do the following things.

My letter to a parliamentarian, I urge other Pakistanis to do the same, it will ensure we are heard!

Hi Officer at xx constituency,

This is to let you know that as a liberal supporter and donor for the past several years, I have been deeply disappointed by the way Pakistanis have been treated by the Liberals.

Please see the screenshot below which clearly shows the inherent bias against Pakistanis. The refusal rate for Pakistanis for study permits is very high and the processing times for spousal and parents sponsorship applications is deplorably long. The systemic discrimination is at odds with the pluralistic values portrayed by our PM, which leads me to doubt his sincerity. The lack of interest in trade and commerce ties with Pakistan is another disappointment as Canada has continued to forge deeper business ties with many countries to the exclusion of Pakistan. The apathy towards hundreds of thousands of hard-working Canadian Pakistanis is deeply disappointing.

I would also like to say that the motion against Islamophobia was not put into law, and was rather a non-binding ploy to win sympathies without any concrete action. Muslim Canadians can no longer be fooled with “cute Eid Mubarak” videos and rather demand action against those who propagate hate and violence against our peoples.

I hope you can relay my feelings to Xxx personally. Extremely disappointed with the Liberal party.

Kind regards

Xx
x

Please no comments about our foreign diplomacy no point discussing it here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol. Why Canadians Pakistanis cry so much. Try another party if the one doesn't suit you. Or just fold the bag and come home. The PTI halwa is ready to welcome you with open chumchas. As a matter of fact, this is also one of their election promises.

Allah rakhi

Voter (50+ posts)
wHi everyone,

As you know that election day is around the corner and most Pakistani people will vote for the Labour party as that's our only option they are less evil than conservatives. Irrespective of which party you are going to vote for or even if you are not a citizen yet please write an email to your local MP candidates asking to do the following things.

My letter to a parliamentarian, I urge other Pakistanis to do the same, it will ensure we are heard!

This is to let you know that as a liberal supporter and donor for the past several years, I have been deeply disappointed by the way Pakistanis have been treated by the Liberals.

Please see the screenshot below which clearly shows the inherent bias against Pakistanis. The refusal rate for Pakistanis for study permits is very high and the processing times for spousal and parents sponsorship applications is deplorably long. The systemic discrimination is at odds with the pluralistic values portrayed by our PM, which leads me to doubt his sincerity. The lack of interest in trade and commerce ties with Pakistan is another disappointment as Canada has continued to forge deeper business ties with many countries to the exclusion of Pakistan. The apathy towards hundreds of thousands of hard-working Canadian Pakistanis is deeply disappointing.

I would also like to say that the motion against Islamophobia was not put into law, and was rather a non-binding ploy to win sympathies without any concrete action. Muslim Canadians can no longer be fooled with “cute Eid Mubarak” videos and rather demand action against those who propagate hate and violence against our peoples.

I hope you can relay my feelings to Xxx personally. Extremely disappointed with the Liberal party.

Kind regards

Xx
x

Thanks
So
Hi everyone,

Kind regards

Xx
x

Thanks
I dont know but I have a very strong feeling that, this would be a cry to deaf ears. Quiet frankly I see many indians in local body politics as well in federal sectors. Their bond to their community is way stronger than us Pakistanis. We are only,”United” on Eid mela gatherings. Anyways I agree that since majority of us vote for liberals, they should pay attention to our issues too. I will for sure write as matter of fact copy and paste your email as mine ?? to my local Mp(again where I live,people welcome Our sitting Prime minister with rocks and verbal lashing).

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Quiet frankly I see many indians in local body politics as well in federal sectors. Their bond to their community is way stronger than us Pakistanis. We are only,”United” on Eid mela gatherings.
Yeah baat to hai. How many Pakistani Canadian in politics?

MR NICE

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi everyone,

Kind regards

Xx
x

Thanks
Will do it. Insha Allah.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop asking for and worrying for rights of "canadien Pakistanis"....you have left your country PHYSICALLY now abandon it MENTALLY and absord yourself into Canadien culture....Become Canadiens......participate in their cultural activities.....send your daughter to Miss Canada Bikini pageants etc....its about time u stop holding onto your fast disappearing heritage

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop asking for and worrying for rights of "canadien Pakistanis"....you have left your country PHYSICALLY now abandon it MENTALLY and absord yourself into Canadien culture....Become Canadiens......participate in their cultural activities.....send your daughter to Miss Canada Bikini pageants etc....its about time u stop holding onto your fast disappearing heritage
Same hindu Indian spreading Bullsh!t
With False ÌD