عمران خان آج اس چیز کا کریڈٹ لے رہا ہے جو کہ شہباز 5 سال پہلے کر چکا ہے

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I usually don't read you for obvious reasons, you're a dumb fuck of a phatwari harami who doesn't know the difference between a hole in the ground and the hole you call your mouth... So I had to unignore you to see what did he do, wondering if IK also went for a photoshoot in flood.
Oh and how you haven't disappointed me yet again. Your najayaz Father is boasting about machines.... IK simply tweeted about the importance of trees and what's going on, never once mentioning the hardware.... But I can understand you've hit such heights of desperation that you will use anything to malign IK... but your bs only works on other retarded phatwaris, like this fuck buddy of yours, Siberite, who usually confuses his feelings with facts.....
Thanks for the laughs though and another opportunity to mock your degeneracy....
PS: I thought your free quota for the day was over..... lol

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
I usually don't read you for obvious reasons, you're a dumb fuck of a phatwari harami who doesn't know the difference between a hole in the ground and the hole you call your mouth... So I had to unignore you to see what did he do, wondering if IK also went for a photoshoot in flood.
Oh and how you haven't disappointed me yet again. Your najayaz Father is boasting about machines.... IK simply tweeted about the importance of trees and what's going on, never once mentioning the hardware.... But I can understand you've hit such heights of desperation that you will use anything to malign IK... but your bs only works on other retarded phatwaris, like this fuck buddy of yours, Siberite, who usually confuses his feelings with facts.....
Thanks for the laughs though and another opportunity to mock your degeneracy....

عمران خان نے تو جیسے اپنے منہ سے درخت اکھاڑ لینے تھے ، مشینوں کی ضرورت ہی نہیں تھی ، اچھی باتیں سب کو معلوم ہوتی ہیں ، باتوں کی بجائے عملی کام اہم ہوتا ہے

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران تو کریڈٹ لے رہا ہے کے گنجا ڈر کے بھاگ گیا، کیا گنجا چار سال پہلے بھی بھاگ چکا ہے؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
عمران خان نے تو جیسے اپنے منہ سے درخت اکھاڑ لینے تھے ، مشینوں کی ضرورت ہی نہیں تھی ، اچھی باتیں سب کو معلوم ہوتی ہیں ، باتوں کی بجائے عملی کام اہم ہوتا ہے
ایٹم بم چلانے کیلئے بھی مشینوں کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے جو تیرے نواز کنجر کی آمد سے بہت پہلے پاکستان لائی جا چکی تھی۔ ایٹمی دھماکے کرنے سے قبل بہت سارے تجربات کرنے ہوتے ہیں جو تیرے مفرور لیڈر کی آمد سے بہت عرصہ قبل ہو چکے تھے۔ پھر بھی آج تک تم خبیث لوگ ایٹمی دھماکوں کا کریڈٹ اسے کیوں دیتے ہو؟

Siberite

You have a point here. However, no politician will let the opportunity go by without trying to take advantage of it. Some times, and in recent Government, most of the times , the representatives trying to become more Royal than the King himself.

Nothing in this thread which takes away the credit of the work . But the point is well made by highlighting the known efforts of the Government to promote even moving a drum from relocating it to its original place.

arifkarim

You have a point here. However, no politician will let the opportunity go by without trying to take advantage of it. Some times, and in recent Government, most of the times , the representatives trying to become more Royal than the King himself.

Nothing in this thread which takes away the credit of the work . But the point is well made by highlighting the known efforts of the Government to promote even moving a drum from relocating it to its original place.
Enjoy promotion of your Khota Biryani leaders Patwari
C1F33E3A-93B5-4F8B-A090-60326318B595.jpeg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Siberite is so full of Bughaz Imran that he forgets everything else
The problem with these twats is just like their ganju leader theu immediately become "nazariati" and law abiding as soon as they are out of power.

Never heard a single peep from all these mofo's during the 10 year reign of corruption, that time their law abiding and nazariati germs were hibernating.

arifkarim

The problem with these twats is just like their ganju leader theu immediately become "nazariati" and law abiding as soon as they are out of power.

Never heard a single peep from all these mofo's during the 10 year reign of corruption, that time their law abiding and nazariati germs were hibernating.
Siberite problem with army generals is understandable. But his Bughaz Imran makes no sense

Shahid Abassi

اگر ماحولیات بارے بات کی جائے تو عمران خان اور آلِ شریفاں میں ناقابلِ بیان فرق ہے۔ آپ کو امیر ممالک میں بہت سے ایسے لیڈرز مل جائیں گے جو انوائرمنٹ پر کام کر رہے ہونگے لیکن ترقی پذیر ممالک میں ایسا کوئی نہی ملے گا جسے ماحولیات کا اتنا خیال ہو جتنا عمران خان کو ہے۔ پوری دنیا اسے کریڈٹ دے رہی ہے۔ اس شعبہ میں پاکستان اس وقت ٹاپ پر ہے۔ برطانوی وزیرِاعظم نے کچھ ہی دن قبل دنیا کو اس کی تقلید کرنے کا کہا ہے۔
میرے جاننے والے ن لیگ اور پی پی کے پکے حمایتی بھی کم از کم اس بات پر عمران کو پورا کریڈٹ دیتے ہیں۔
اس لئے جب عمران درختوں کو کاٹنے کی بجائے دوسری جگہ منتقلی کی بات کرتا ہے تو اس کے پیچھے وہ نمبربازی نہی ہے جو شہباز شریف کی ٹویٹ میں تھی۔ دوسرے شہباز شریف کے دور میں لاہور کے جتنے درخت غائب ہوئے اور کاٹے گئے وہ کوئی ڈھکی چھپی بات نہی ہے۔ آپ ۱۹۸۰ کے لاہور کی سیٹلائٹ فوٹو دیکھ لیں اور ۲۰۱۸ کیں تو میری بات سمجھ جائیں گے۔