آخرکار امریکہ نے پاکستان میں اپنا سفیر نامزد کردیا

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

امریکا نے طویل عرصے بعد پاکستان میں بلآخر اپنا سفیر نامزد کرنے کا فیصلہ کرلیا۔ صدر جوبائیڈن نے ڈونلڈ بلوم کو اسلام آبادمیں سفیر نامزد کردیا ہے۔

ڈونلڈ بلوم 2019 سے تیونس میں امریکا کے سفیر ہیں، انہیں طویل عرصے تک اس خطے میں سفارتکاری کرنے کا تجربہ ہے۔

ڈونلڈ بلوم اس سے پہلے کابل کے سفارتخانے میں بحیثیت قونصلر برائے سیاسی امور خدمات انجام دے چکے ہیں۔ وہ لیبیا کے لیے بھی ناظم الامور رہ چکے ہیں۔

رپورٹس کے مطابق امریکی سفیر مقبوضہ بیت المقدس کے اسرائیلی قونصل خانے میں بھی قونصل جنرل رہے ہیں۔ اس کے علاوہ وہ بغداد میں ملٹی نیشنل فورس انگیجمنٹ سیل کے سیاسی قونصلر تھے۔

ڈونلڈ بلوم نے مشی گن کی یونیورسٹی سے تعلیم حاصل کی اور وہ روانی سے عربی بول سکتے ہیں، ان کی پاکستان تعیناتی کے لیے امریکی سینیٹ سے توثیق کا مرحلہ ابھی باقی ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ پاکستان میں طویل عرصے سے امریکا کا کوئی سفیر نہیں ہے۔ اس وقت انجیلا ایگلر بحیثیت ناظم الامور خدمات انجام دے رہی ہیں۔

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سفیر نہیں واسرائے

The government should make him clear from the outset about his boundaries and red lines.
His credentials and his experience of working in conflict zones should raise eyebrows in Islamabad.
Imran Khan has so far put these arrogant American politicians in their place.
No more special treatment for these losers and warmongers. Treat them the way they treat us.

The Sane

Democrats are back at their occult shenanigans. Now this appointee will get to his task of muddling Pakistani politics by reverting to transforming the US embassy in to an open house for corrupt opposition, traitors for hire and Imran Khan’s antagonists.
Asma Sherazi is to have quite a few euphoric nights in days to come.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should not accept his appointment and ask for replacement. Every country has the right to refuse or accept embarking ambassador, Head of State the President accepts appointments on the approval of the government.

concern_paki

America ab ulta bhi latak jaye, haalat ab pehle walay nahi rahay, aur Biden Administration ki to امریکہ mein koi nahi sunta duniya ko to chhoro, sleepy joe

Dr Adam

America ab ulta bhi latak jaye, haalat ab pehle walay nahi rahay, aur Biden Administration ki to امریکہ mein koi nahi sunta duniya ko to chhoro, sleepy joe
My worry would be.... translating his conflict zones experience into action he will cobble a new CIA network. Their previous network was effectively and completely neutralized by our "maarkhor". He will take on board our rogue politicians and media black sheep.

optimist_

Voter (50+ posts)
My worry would be.... translating his conflict zones experience into action he will cobble a new CIA network. Their previous network was effectively and completely neutralized by our "maarkhor". He will take on board our rogue politicians and media black sheep.
Our Information/Home Ministry just need to keep exposing them like they did with Indians threats to New Zealand Cricket Team... couple of such Press Briefings will be enough

concern_paki

What I mean to say here is that US influence on Pakistan Establishment could never be the same as before as China has invested a lot in Pakistan and they need the complete and successful execution of CPEC and the next Government will be with the consent of China rather than of USA

Dr Adam

What I mean to say here is that US influence on Pakistan Establishment could never be the same as before as China has invested a lot in Pakistan and they need the complete and successful execution of CPEC and the next Government will be with the consent of China rather than of USA
I cross my fingers for that good to happen.
Iss say ach'chi aur kaya bat ho gee keh hamari in manhoosoun say jaan choot ja'aye.

RajaRawal111

سفیر نہیں واسرائے

The government should make him clear from the outset about his boundaries and red lines.
His credentials and his experience of working in conflict zones should raise eyebrows in Islamabad.
ویسے کتنی خوشی والی بات ہے ڈاکٹر صاب --- آج عید کا دن ہونا چاہیے
یہ سب عمران خان کی وجہ سے ہوا ہے کہ گورا اور موٹا سا سفیر منتخب ہوا ہے - ورنہ تو کوئی مریل ماڑو سارا ہی آتا
? ? ?

RajaRawal111

Iss say ach'chi aur kaya bat ho gee keh hamari in manhoosoun say jaan choot ja'aye.
giphy.gif

عمرانی خیالات

RajaRawal111

یہ بھی تو ہو سکتا ہے - ٹیلیفون کی کال اس کی جیب میں پڑی ہوئی ہو
اس پر بھی فنگرز کراس کی جا سکتی ہیں نا
ڈاکٹر صاب

giphy.gif

Dr Adam

ویسے کتنی خوشی والی بات ہے ڈاکٹر صاب --- آج عید کا دن ہونا چاہیے
یہ سب عمران خان کی وجہ سے ہوا ہے کہ گورا اور موٹا سا سفیر منتخب ہوا ہے - ورنہ تو کوئی مریل ماڑو سارا ہی آتا
? ? ?
giphy.gif

عمرانی خیالات
یہ بھی تو ہو سکتا ہے - ٹیلیفون کی کال اس کی جیب میں پڑی ہوئی ہو
اس پر بھی فنگرز کراس کی جا سکتی ہیں نا
ڈاکٹر صاب

giphy.gif

جی ہاں