جب کرپشن کو برائی نہ سمجھا جائے تو معاشرے میں محنت کون کرے گا؟ وزیراعظم

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
good speaker but not good leader.

Same speaking again again but no any reforms in tenure put voters in disappointment .

Mr Khan your vision is Nil . People who casted you votes asking about " Change" who casted votes against corrupt class for change .

PPP oar PML-N k daakaon k khilaf 22 years struggle ended with "" Nothing"

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
good speaker but not good leader.

Same speaking again again but no any reforms in tenure put voters in disappointment .

Mr Khan your vision is Nil . People who casted you votes asking about " Change" who casted votes against corrupt class for change .

PPP oar PML-N k daakaon k khilaf 22 years struggle ended with "" Nothing"
100%. He is more a academic and zero on ground realities. He is doing speech because he knows that he will not win any local elections leave alone General Elections and even Establishment is fed up of daily new excuses and even daily Finance Minister is always bashing his own government.

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Speeches nahi chaheay Imran khan damagh kharab na kero Pakistanio ka.

we have recognized you now time is over you are same like other traditional politicians .

Tell us what kind of Change you brought upto now ?

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
100% agreed with you. He is top class stupid in the history of Pakistan.
waise agar koi banda deen aur islah ki baat karta hai, tu woh to humarey nabi ny bhi kiya hai, agar us baat ko follow kar raha hai, tu aap jaison ko takleef kiyun hai,
aap log pehle bhi follow nhi karte tu ab nhi na karo, jawab to Allah ko dena hai,
yeh educate karna , sirf imran khan ka kaam nhi, follow karna aur educate karna hum sab ka kaam hai.
rahi baat abhi PM agar yeh baat kar raha hai, tu 50 saal mein kon se PM ney iss tarah educate karne ki koshish ki. woh batao, besharamo.
stupid woh nhi tum log ho

Last edited:

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
100%. He is more a academic and zero on ground realities. He is doing speech because he knows that he will not win any local elections leave alone General Elections and even Establishment is fed up of daily new excuses and even daily Finance Minister is always bashing his own government.
hahahahahahahaha, dhakan, tum khawab buhat dekhte ho.
aur subah uth ke wahi roona ,

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear be realistic now see his performance and governance.

we are PTI members but now fed up about his performance we have decided not to vote any more any party in future.
YOU people given one time chance to PTI govt. and your decided not to vote PTI. ok, but you people given 3 times to Pmln and 3 times PPP but again you are ready for them,
that makes very clear kind of people we are.
keep it up your choice what ever.
but i am Alhamduillah satisfied. even its slow, but its in right direction.
you want 50 years mess to be clean in 3 years, else .... but a lot of people like me, still pray and see in positive way and insha-Allah it will be, with blessing of Allah,

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
YOU people given one time chance to PTI govt. and your decided not to vote PTI. ok, but you people given 3 times to Pmln and 3 times PPP but again you are ready for them,
that makes very clear kind of people we are.
keep it up your choice what ever.
but i am Alhamduillah satisfied. even its slow, but its in right direction.
you want 50 years mess to be clean in 3 years, else .... but a lot of people like me, still pray and see in positive way and insha-Allah it will be, with blessing of Allah,
we never ever voted for Robbers of PMLN and PPPP nor will give them ever Inshallah.

Actual point is about work performance of Khan I have determined him he has no proper vision about the governance. He could not deliver yet even 3 years gone.

He selected highly stupid Team , Ministers , Bundle of Advisors what they are doing nothing people in all territory are badly crying and criticizing.

Imran khan ke baat mukhtelef hey iss nay tabdeeli k naam per vote lia hey chalo der say he sahi lakin kuch intiative tu ley lakin Damagh kaam nahi kerta isska.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan ke baat mukhtelef hey iss nay tabdeeli k naam per vote lia hey chalo der say he sahi lakin kuch intiative tu ley lakin Damagh kaam nahi kerta isska.
aap ka dimagh kar raha hai, kaam, theek hai, next time vote nhi karna, taa ka woh sarey ayein jo aaty rahe hain.
aap ka vision clear hai, achi baat hai,

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
aap ka dimagh kar raha hai, kaam, theek hai, next time vote nhi karna, taa ka woh sarey ayein jo aaty rahe hain.
aap ka vision clear hai, achi baat hai,
chalo ap khush rhy Allah apko Khush rakhey Ameen sum Ameen.

This is my personal opinion what i have addressed here. Actually i serve outside country but was very active during his campaign in election in Pakistan but from every angle i observed his performance .

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alhamdolillah me and all my family members and many others in my circle are satisfied with Imran Khan. Though things did not happen the way we wanted but still he is FAR better than thugs of PMLN and PPP.

All of us in my family will vote again for PTI. In sha Allah.