نوازشریف اپنی زندگی میں کبھی وطن واپس نہیں آئینگے،صدیق جان

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aakhir kaar billi thailay say baahir aa hi gaee. I always wrote on this forum that this Siddique guy is a stooge of GHQ. Siddique Jan: tumhari iss gandi ( anti democratic) soch par laanat. If PTI supporters have even a slight shame, they must condemn this Siddique and should boycott his YouTube channel for his anti democratic rant.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Aakhir kaar billi thailay say baahir aa hi gaee. I always wrote on this forum that this Siddique guy is a stooge of GHQ. Siddique Jan: tumhari iss gandi ( anti democratic) soch par laanat. If PTI supporters have even a slight shame, they must condemn this Siddique and should boycott his YouTube channel for his anti democratic rant.

He is doing a big favor to Sharif Mafia as they will get a much better deal from their godfathers as parents have a special bond with their children!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
This snake oil of "Ruthless Accountability" is getting old...

It is time to do ruthless accountability of those who helped create 2 of the most corrupt dynasties!!!

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
it is time for enqilab... sab ghaddaron aur pakistan ki tabahi ke zimmedaron ko sar e aam phansi di jai... Kazakhastan se sabaq sikho.. begherat awam...

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
anti democratic) soch par laanat.
ڈیموکریٹک سوچ
EE2E3636-52DC-4BA3-85DB-A48466389896.jpeg

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This snake oil of "Ruthless Accountability" is getting old...

It is time to do ruthless accountability of those who helped create 2 of the most corrupt dynasties!!!
Who will hold military establishment accountable? Sharif / Zardari mafia?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
it is time for enqilab... sab ghaddaron aur pakistan ki tabahi ke zimmedaron ko sar e aam phansi di jai... Kazakhastan se sabaq sikho.. begherat awam...

In favor of IK's approach of slow but long lasting evolution...

Revolutions are usually messy and bloody, the outcome of which will quite unpredictable with so many enemies ready to launch their proxies to exploit the volatile situation...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
What evolution? PM Imran Khan needs 3 continuous terms to change anything
If he loses next elections it's over

This is probably the best option among the worst...

Minus Imran and will have nothing left in this country!!!

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah, the birth of psychos after the slow and lasting evolution ...

WhatsApp-Image-2019-05-13-at-6.08.22-PM-1.jpeg

with every passing day, confusing state of these senior youthia mouthpieces like op is just too funny. Their every post is full of hypocrisy, they praise and abuse personalities, be it piddi siddiq or umpire whose unglee they all took based on imran khan appreciation but do not have guts to admit that he has miserably failed.

Slow and long lasting evolution?????????hahahahahahaha

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is also an open supporter of TLP which is another test tube baby of GHQ!!!

All the distortions in our democracy is due to the same corrupt patriotic boot!!!

though i have exposed your hypocrisy many times that now i dont want to waste my time anymore but lets check out what you said: TLP is another test tube baby of ghq. Fully agreed, but where were you when same was given hero welcome recently after openly killing policemen. Why were you jumping like a monkey when same ttp goons held isloo hostage during PML N govt? bank then youthia league along with their leader was all supportive of this test tube baby?

You talk about patriotic boot, fair enough, but your ideal little handsome god is probably the biggest of boot lickers, wana change your dp now?

do you guys have any shame at all?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
though i have exposed your hypocrisy many times that now i dont want to waste my time anymore but lets check out what you said: TLP is another test tube baby of ghq. Fully agreed, but where were you when same was given hero welcome recently after openly killing policemen. Why were you jumping like a monkey when same ttp goons held isloo hostage during PML N govt? bank then youthia league along with their leader was all supportive of this test tube baby?

You talk about patriotic boot, fair enough, but your ideal little handsome god is probably the biggest of boot lickers, wana change your dp now?

do you guys have any shame at all?

An example of the hazards of assumptions...

As someone has nicely defined Assume!!!

R.1edbcb2d2e662e5c663d87ab8e6bfa41