وقار ذکی کی وزیر اعظم عمران خان کو کھلی دھمکیاں

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The funniest thing he said was that the judiciary has safeguarded the economy ? ?
Mashallah Pakistani judiciary safe guarding Pakistani economy as per Waqar Zaka paper tiger
CDAA8929-A148-4503-BABD-F02FAD455299.jpeg

Kanjroun kaa saddioun purana treeqa hai apnay aap ko bohat important samjhtay hain.
Imran kaa kutta bhi iss say zeadah mo'otabar hai.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes and these threats are a smoke screen so he can cry victim when arrested by FIA

I predicted some days ago that he will face some legal issue !!!! Check here !!!!!

What I think went wrong with him let me explain .
“ Maybe some people took huge money in the name of different “Crypto Company” from Pakistan and invested out side countries by using some tricks. ( Because it is/was not legal to invest in Cryptocurrency in Pakistan )
And now they can’t give back those money because Cryptocurrency is playing negative right now .
In the meantime Government took action which created panic among those who invested in such companies.
Now the investors want their money back , which they can’t give them right now .
I am seeing a big very big problem for such people , hopefully he was not among those who played middleman role between Pakistani Cryptocurrency companies and Outside Cryptocurrency companies.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
A lot of 3rd class people have become crypto experts and defrauded people around the world. Reality is crypto trading is a speculative high risk investment in its infancy. You can make a lot of money but its not a sure shot. If you have money to spare go for it. Ether went from 1400 to 90 $ in a span of few months last cycle and that can happen again until the technology matures and stabilizes . Having said that crypto should be regulated not banned.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kanjroun kaa saddioun purana tareeqa hai apnay aap ko bohat important samjhtay hain.
Imran kaa kutta bhi iss say zeadah mo'otabar hai.

Vets iss beemari ko kutta syndrome kehtay hain.

یہ کمینہ کسی زمانے میں مسخریاں کرتا تھا۔۔ جھوٹے قسم کے جنتر منتر پروگرام چلاتا تھا۔۔کوئی دس بارہ سال پہلے۔۔ شاید اب بھی چلاتا ہو۔۔
یقین مانیں مجھے یہ اس وقت سے ہی زہر لگتا ہے۔۔

اور یہ ہے اس کی دھلائی کا سین۔