شاہد خاقان عباسی کا ڈالر بچانے کا فارمولا۔۔ لوڈشیڈنگ

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Instead of worrying about saving dollars, an intelligent and prudent man would have concentrated on brainstorming ways to generate it.... These are the fucking think-tanks of PPPMLN. Equally moronic anchor, the whole thing is a sham.

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)
agar aisa he krna tha to hukumat gerai q rofl , ain ko phansi lagao or ain ky supporters ko itnay chittar maro ky bhool jain koi tha nawaz zardari diesel wagaira

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This self proclaimed experienced team was always incompetent and the reason why Pakistan has remained a third world country despite their multiple tenures.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

Jhon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PMLN has created all this mess in its' previous tenure. They signed the expensive contracts to pay capacity charges, install generation plants based on imported fuel, and pay back to the investors in dollars. PMLN has contracted for 36000 MW generation while our transmission & distribution network does not have the capability to carry more than 26000 MW of power. So, we are paying capacity charges for 36000 MW but can't use more than 26000 MW because of network constraints. These idiots and corrupt leaders of PMLN and PPP had earned a commission in these contracts and ripped off the country's economy. That is why the Pakistani industry can't compete with regional industry because of the increased cost of production. If there would have been a rule of law, these corrupt would pass the rest of life in prisons.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
kya baat hai ub bhi ganjay power mein aatain hain to sub hair transplant kerwa lete hain. Yeh ganja daddu bhi aab hair transplant laga raha hai. Pichli bar Legend of layyah aur Qamar zaman qaira ne lagwaye the

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
125 million dollar 1 hour electricity kay liye???? means 24 hours mein 3 billion dollars ki bijli??? yeh humara energy ka minister tha... o zalimo yeh humara PM bhi tha???

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
but the power stations still get the money even if they do not generate any power... these nooni MF looters destroyed our economy on long term basis

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
So this explains why there is loadshedding as soon as these idiots came into power. Fucking phatwari morons were blaming it all on PTI.

i_syed2000

PMLN has created all this mess in its' previous tenure. They signed the expensive contracts to pay capacity charges, install generation plants based on imported fuel, and pay back to the investors in dollars. PMLN has contracted for 36000 MW generation while our transmission & distribution network does not have the capability to carry more than 26000 MW of power. So, we are paying capacity charges for 36000 MW but can't use more than 26000 MW because of network constraints. These idiots and corrupt leaders of PMLN and PPP had earned a commission in these contracts and ripped off the country's economy. That is why the Pakistani industry can't compete with regional industry because of the increased cost of production. If there would have been a rule of law, these corrupt would pass the rest of life in prisons.
It is a loss for Pakistan. Once PTI comes to power it will need to face same challenge. I think they (PTI) should plan to increase line capacity and dam building on emergency basis and keep the communication channel open with public as there will be some short term suffering.

i_syed2000

Guys I think these will be same challenges that will be faced in future by PTI government. But when there ins honesty and hard work, there will be a way to resolve these issues. Also I believe each family should grow date trees in whatever space that is available and fruits like jack fruit. It can go a long way to fighting hunger. I’m fearful we will go through this phase as well and must take steps on our own.