تحریک انصاف کا دھرنا تو جاری ہے،حبیب اکرم

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان کا دھرنا تو "سمارٹ فون" کے سبب پہلے سے ہی جاری ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ حبیب اکرم

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Inside Banigala. I hope next round will be more effective if Bushra , Farah and Alima will come out & lead the rally. 40 lacs will be there.

Aslan

Many people are taunting PTI for failing to prove corruption against Showbaz aka cherry blossom and Murad Ali Shah.This is completely false.The establishment made sure these two crooks are not convicted.The establishment knows these two are crooks but they were saved for political reasons.The establishment was worried PPP will start supporting separatism in Sindh (support Sindhu Desh movement).The establishment wanted cherry blossom to become the future leader of the country.This boot polisher has been meeting establishment higher ups for last 10 years.The cases against him are black and white but he got away with the help of establishment.Now is the best time for PTI to spill the beans.

Dr Adam

Many people are taunting PTI for failing to prove corruption against Showbaz aka cherry blossom and Murad Ali Shah.This is completely false.The establishment made sure these two crooks are not convicted.The establishment knows these two are crooks but they were saved for political reasons.The establishment was worried PPP will start supporting separatism in Sindh (support Sindhu Desh movement).The establishment wanted cherry blossom to become the future leader of the country.This boot polisher has been meeting establishment higher ups for last 10 years.The cases against him are black and white but he got away with the help of establishment.Now is the best time for PTI to spill the beans.

Imran has already said it all.... "corruption is not an issue with them".
It sums up everything.

انقلاب

Bajwa also got his bitch Billo off the hook

Kavalier

The regular visitors of this forum might know very well what I have been saying, for last two months or so. Got abused, named as Patwari and traitor etc etc. WHAT NOW? Hasn't FOUJ ditched PTI and IK? Did not Rana Mucchar create a havoc on protests? Isn't the march/jalsa in the end useless? It is good to be optimistic or find out some illogical explanations etc but the honest replies to all these questions are different. I am still sure that many here would again say the same rhetoric and will either curse me or would make Khan saab as sort of Dewta etc. But please understand, Khan saab is a human, he needs proper and honest advice, be it coming from supporters or from social media. Sometimes, one is sitting at such a position where vision to all sides and all points is not clear and an aid is required. I said it like thousand times here that IK and PTI needs to go all out against the neutrals and name, shame and blame them for all they have been doing recently and in general in last 75 years. The only way to get a result in Pakistan is to pressurize the right party, the one who got all the might, if they have no stakes in PTI march etc, they will sit happily and pull the strings as they want. Only if they feel the heat that people and general public opinion is going against them, they will wake-up and try to get some relief to PTI, even though I am pretty sure that the relief won't be fair elections, not at least under present establishment. Once the change is over in November, 2022, then there would be a new political scene, new games and fouj will be relatively free to sit on the chess board.

I also maintain the position that in the end, for their survival, PTI and IK would name and attack the real culprits, but till that time it would be too late and useless. Why not do it when it is required and when the iron is hot, why give them the required time to organize, orchestrate and stabilize their position, why not go for the kill. God gave Pakistan and its people one chance to be free from these imperial slaves who rule us for the last 75 years, PTI and IK were lucky to be in the leading position for this, but sadly enough, the most golden opportunity in Pakistan's history has been lost and one never knows if we get another.

thinking

Abhi tu yaheeh lag raha ha k Establish proved corrupt ke sath mili howi ha..means kutti choraan naal ralli howi ha.very sad..Agar tu judges ne bhi Showbaz ko clear kar dia tu phir tu sab hi choro.dakao k sath hain..banda ab kidhar jaya kisay kehay...??

Siberite

The regular visitors of this forum might know very well what I have been saying, for last two months or so. Got abused, named as Patwari and traitor etc etc. WHAT NOW? Hasn't FOUJ ditched PTI and IK? Did not Rana Mucchar create a havoc on protests? Isn't the march/jalsa in the end useless? It is good to be optimistic or find out some illogical explanations etc but the honest replies to all these questions are different. I am still sure that many here would again say the same rhetoric and will either curse me or would make Khan saab as sort of Dewta etc. But please understand, Khan saab is a human, he needs proper and honest advice, be it coming from supporters or from social media. Sometimes, one is sitting at such a position where vision to all sides and all points is not clear and an aid is required. I said it like thousand times here that IK and PTI needs to go all out against the neutrals and name, shame and blame them for all they have been doing recently and in general in last 75 years. The only way to get a result in Pakistan is to pressurize the right party, the one who got all the might, if they have no stakes in PTI march etc, they will sit happily and pull the strings as they want. Only if they feel the heat that people and general public opinion is going against them, they will wake-up and try to get some relief to PTI, even though I am pretty sure that the relief won't be fair elections, not at least under present establishment. Once the change is over in November, 2022, then there would be a new political scene, new games and fouj will be relatively free to sit on the chess board.

I also maintain the position that in the end, for their survival, PTI and IK would name and attack the real culprits, but till that time it would be too late and useless. Why not do it when it is required and when the iron is hot, why give them the required time to organize, orchestrate and stabilize their position, why not go for the kill. God gave Pakistan and its people one chance to be free from these imperial slaves who rule us for the last 75 years, PTI and IK were lucky to be in the leading position for this, but sadly enough, the most golden opportunity in Pakistan's history has been lost and one never knows if we get another.
Wait another 5 days and you will get the other Silver one . .

3rd_Umpire

Stay away from re- posting , as every single person of this country knows the filthy, dirty game of Army Generals due to social media in the first place, and IK in the second,,, Truths & Lies are judged by the people in the matter of minutes,, not weeks or days.

Re-posting again & again will NOT bring any positive or negative impact on any body, but it may portray you as some one on special AGENDA

thinking

We know Bajwa like Gen..are behind many wrongs things of Pakistan history. Ham jesay Army lovers ne Jo andha etmad kartay they.ab wo toot chuka ha..lekan Jo tum total destruction ki traf keh rehay ho..wo abhi nahi ho sakti..Aik hi waqt m apni Army aur Judiciary khilaf uthna..Meray mulk k lia kisi trah bhi theek nahi ho ga..Apnay pao par kulhari Kiyo marain ham.??Sab kuch hamara hi tu ha..Allah swt se na umeedi nahi..koi n koi behtar rasta nikal aya ga..IA..

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Naming and pointing towards army can prove to be a counter productive strategy.
This kind of rhetoric can be easily targeted as ‘ anti Pakistan’. How can we expect anything labeled anti Pakistan to accepted by people of Pakistan. Immense confusion shrouds this rhetoric. This might be working for you , it won’t work for majority. We have seen similar exercise failing when NS did what you want IK to do!!
The main confusion with this rhetoric is that , what does army accomplish by changing governments? One cannot assume that an organised constitution is doing so just to flex its power. The real motive of establishment behind its desire ( if there is one) to control the economy is unclear. NS also failed to explain this, given that he never had clear stance on any issue.

On the other hand we know that Amreeki establishment along with UK want Pakistan to be weak and here the motive is clear. They want Pakistan to act as their proxy and they also desire to minimise Chinese influence.
This seems a simple rhetoric, almost cliche, but it doesn’t mean it’s wrong!
I think the only thing PTI needs now is to organise and approach people( PTI is lacking there).

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Like I said, its a good thing you are a nobody with no influence or power over such things.

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Absolutely right, bro. Every word TRUE.

pkpatriot

Everything is evident,
Imran Khan did his job by raising the issue to the public while doing this he put his political career and life in danger.
Now its upto the people of Pakistan to choose the fate of their country.