Who is blackmailing an ex-federal minister to damage Imran Khan?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the time for that ex federal minister to come out and stand tall.
He should come out in public and admit I'm a "bandah bashar" I made this gross mistake and I repent. He should ask forgiveness from his family and from Pakistanis and promise not to repeat it again.
Believe me everybody will forgive him and he will come out stronger after this apology.
The dramay baazi of this video syndicate (Marium & cohorts and guumnaams) will go down the drain forever.
This is the best way to tackle them.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب تو پھر باجوے ندیم انجم اور بہت سے جرنیلوں کی ننگی پورنو اور زنا کے کلپ بھی نکلیں گے اس طرح کی حرام زدگیاں کر کے کتے کی موت ہی مریں گے اگر باجوے نے اور بریگیڈئر راشد نے بھی حرام زدگی کرکے دھاندلی کی تو پھر دھاندلی کرنے والے ہر بندے کی کسی کتے اور سور والی ہوگی اب انیس سو ستر نہیں ہے اب گشتی پن اور حرام زدگی نہیں چلے گے کسی بھی گشتی کے بچے کی

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agreed....
He should come out in public and admit I'm a "bandah bashar" I made this gross mistake and I repent. He should ask forgiveness from his family and from Pakistanis and promise not to repeat it again.
Believe me everybody will forgive him and he will come out stronger after this apology.
The dramay baazi of this video syndicate (Marium & cohorts and guumnaams) will go down the drain forever.

thinking

Any idea who is this ex minister??
Jo bhi ha us ko black mailing se darna nahi chahay..Insane trap ho jata ha shaitani chalo se . He should not fear..

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan was helped to come to power last time and opposite will happen this time. It is not end of the world for Khan and his supporters. Khan will come back to power sooner or later; he is still fit and energetic and can wait for another term. The only condition is responsible politics to win trust of millions who will not believe on false promises this time.

Dr Adam

Khan was helped to come to power last time and opposite will happen this time. It is not end of the world for Khan and his supporters. Khan will come back to power sooner or later; he is still fit and energetic and can wait for another term. The only condition is responsible politics to win trust of millions who will not believe on false promises this time.
I don't know in which world you live in, always see utopia side of the world.