شہباز گل کا آدھا کلپ چلا کر لفافہ صحافیوں کا پروپیگنڈہ - دیکھئے پورا کلپ

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
media ke bikau stooges ka sab ko pata hai.. awam in haramion ko achi trah janti hai.. in ko lagta hai ke media ke jhoot se awam ko gumrah kia ja sakta hai to ye in ki bhool hai...

in ko chahiay ke social media samjhnay ke liay kuch teenagers bharti ker lain wo in ko ziada sahi tareeqay se guide ker saktay hain ke how social media works :)

pata nahi konsi dunia main reh rehe hain ye tajruba kaar jahil

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
After reading your shit, I have come to the conclusion that you are paid haraami who sucks dick for a rp. Kuttay ki aulad
دولے شاہ کے چوہے تیری پھنسی ہوئی ٹیپ سے ایک ہی جواب سب کو یاد ہو گیا ہے جا کے کوئی دو چار لفظ اور سیکھ کر آ، جاہل کا بچہ

Hate_Nooras

Dule Shah's mouse, you got the same answer from your stuck tape. Everyone has memorized it. Go learn two or four more words, you ignorant child.
Listen you paid piece of shit, you will soon change your user name as your handlers will get bored by your shit and stop paying. I have seen haraamis galore like you. Remember desperado,fat amigo zaidi qasim and other dick suckers. After I dealt with them they all fucked off.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
دولے شاہ کے چوہے تیری پھنسی ہوئی ٹیپ سے ایک ہی جواب سب کو یاد ہو گیا ہے جا کے کوئی دو چار لفظ اور سیکھ کر آ، جاہل کا بچہ
عجب بات ہے !! مریم کی چٹیا کا پسو ?دوسروں کو دولے شاہ کا چوہا کہہ رہا ہے
??

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
تصدیق ہو گئی صحافیوں نے آڈیو میں کسی قسم کی آڈیٹنگ نہیں کی اور شہباز گل نے فوجی افسروں کو حکم نہ ماننے کی تلقین کی مطلب فوج میں بغاوت پیدا کرنے کی کوشش کی
شہباز گل کو گرفتار کر کے قرار واقعی سزا دی جاۓ

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
??
کیسا ڈنڈہ چڑھا ٹویٹر پر گدھے کے سینگوں کی طرح پی ٹی ائی ٹرینڈ غائب
????ابھی اور ڈنڈہ چڑھے گا

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
کلپ سن کر اتنا وقت ضائع کر کے پتہ چلا کہ صحافیوں نے بالکل صحیح رپورٹ کیا، شہباز گل نے فوج کو اپنی قیادت کا حکم ماننے سے انکار کرنے کی تلقین کی۔
Mrs Ghusteee pubic...ugly Hindian troll.

Husaink

کیسا ڈنڈہ چڑھا ٹویٹر پر گدھے کے سینگوں کی طرح پی ٹی ائی ٹرینڈ غائب
????ابھی اور ڈنڈہ چڑھے گا
اب تم لوگ دوسروں کے ڈنڈے پر ہی زندگی گزارو گے بلاول تو ویسے ہی درمیانہ ہے اب آصفہ ہی نشانہ ہے
?????

Hate_Nooras

It was confirmed that the journalists did not do any kind of auditing in the audio and Shahbaz Gul tried to create a mutiny in the army by exhorting the army officers to disobey orders.
Shahbaz Gul should be arrested and punished
Bollocks and you know it. And btw why isn't Nani bitch in prison. Or do also suck so much dick that its playing tricks with your memory

miafridi

What I understood from this clip is that Shehbaz gill's words are not about soldiers to not obey senior's orders, but about Bureaucracy to not follow illegal orders from establishment.

Shehbaz Gill's continues to say that the bureaucracy should tell them that if they obey such illegal orders it will not only be against the integrity of the nation but will also be bringing a bad name to the institution(the one who is ordering) itself.

Correct me if I am wrong but These remarks are probably given after ARY was taken off air by PEMRA, but supposedly exposing Noon Leak's strategic Media cell who allegedly doing propaganda against Army while disguised as PTI supporters.

miafridi

we giv a dam to this usual bulshit from lifafas

i havent checked the clip because i know lifafas are lying

media ke bikau stooges ka sab ko pata hai.. awam in haramion ko achi trah janti hai.. in ko lagta hai ke media ke jhoot se awam ko gumrah kia ja sakta hai to ye in ki bhool hai...

in ko chahiay ke social media samjhnay ke liay kuch teenagers bharti ker lain wo in ko ziada sahi tareeqay se guide ker saktay hain ke how social media works :)

pata nahi konsi dunia main reh rehe hain ye tajruba kaar jahil

After reading your shit, I have come to the conclusion that you are paid haraami who sucks dick for a rp. Kuttay ki aulad

??

Mrs Ghusteee pubic...ugly Hindian troll.

اب تم لوگ دوسروں کے ڈنڈے پر ہی زندگی گزارو گے بلاول تو ویسے ہی درمیانہ ہے اب آصفہ ہی نشانہ ہے
?????

What I understood from this clip is that Shehbaz gill's words are not about soldiers to not obey senior's orders, but about Bureaucracy to not follow illegal orders from establishment.

Shehbaz Gill's continues to say that the bureaucracy should tell them that if they obey such illegal orders it will not only be against the integrity of the nation but will also be bringing a bad name to the institution(the one who is ordering) itself.

Correct me if I am wrong but These remarks are probably given after ARY was taken off air by PEMRA, but supposedly exposing Noon Leak's strategic Media cell who allegedly doing propaganda against Army while disguised as PTI supporters.

Digital_Pakistani

Yes, starting from 3:50 onwards... the message was particularly for FIA and IB. His talk was at 4:30 PM yesterday, however, PEMRA started taking ARY off after a few hours... the propaganda cell and lifafa journalists activated after 10 PM. Not a difficult pattern to read.