توپوں کی سلامی:“ عظیم پاکستانی قوم کویوم آزادی مبارک ہو:ڈی جی آئی ایس پی آر

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

سالے شہروں میں اپنے لوگوں کو ڈرانے اور ان پر رعب ڈالنے کے لیے توپیں پھاڑتے رہنا پہاڑوں پر بھلے دہشتگرد اندر گُھستے چلے آئیں

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

سالے شہروں میں اپنے لوگوں کو ڈرانے اور ان پر رعب ڈالنے کے لیے توپیں پھاڑتے رہنا پہاڑوں پر بھلے دہشتگرد اندر گُھستے چلے آئیں
Dr sb political struggle main aesy phase aaty hain. This situation will continue until October or November.
Army chief appointment by the PM had made army institution controversial. This decision should have been with the president.
Secondly current government has no public support instead is a dummy government against the wishes of the majority public.
Even if there are no early elections, Next August is not very far.

miafridi

Public is disappointed. Their sense of freedom, security, dignity and pride is badly hurt with the illegal regime change, which is probably how it has always been going on but only exposed because it is the age of social media now and no longer the era of 60's or 90's.

Dr Adam

Dr sb political struggle main aesy phase aaty hain. This situation will continue until October or November.
Army chief appointment by the PM had made army institution controversial. This decision should have been with the president.
Secondly current government has no public support instead is a dummy government against the wishes of the majority public.
Even if there are no early elections, Next August is not very far.

I would blame Lance Naik Bajwa's greed, his lust for power, his stupidities and his cowardice defaming the entire institution of Army.

Yes, if President by proxy is the commander in chief, then it should be his prerogative to appoint all the services chiefs on PM's recommendations, NOT his advice.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would blame Lance Naik Bajwa's greed, his lust for power, his stupidities and his cowardice defaming the entire institution of Army.

Yes, if President by proxy is the commander in chief, then it should be his prerogative to appoint all the services chiefs on PM's recommendations, NOT his advice.
Leave Bajwa. . .he has demoralised entire nation leave aside institution itself.
He is a failure but it's good in a sense as well.
I was in doubt of his capabilities for the position in the beginning.
I hope change in command will bring some positive changes very soon.

Last edited:

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)

ye dehshat gerd koun hein...en ke paaley houwey hein.....ye un ke saath deal package kertey hein taa key awaam aur Govt. ku black mail ker sekein.......wasey tu kuch ker nahi sektey ye....

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not accepted. Few of you people on the top have tarnished the image of Army and have done irreparable damage. Public perception of Army has changed forever. Go back to your barracks immediately and stop poking your nose where it does not belong. Put it in Maryumm Qatris ass instead and smell the roses.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the first independence day in my life I am not happy with...

I do know Imran Khan alone can't change this rotten system, still I shall keep supporting him until he is alive or I am alive, after Imran Khan, there is a darkness everywhere...

The feeling that Army top layer is a partner with Nawaz & Zardari in Corruption is killing me from inside... I wonder how Pakistan is surviving then...

Army can't digest a leader like Imran Khan, better impose Marshal Law instead of giving power to Zardari & Nawaz Shahbaz

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
kaash yehi 31 toupain in corrupt gernailon aur haram khor pdm walon ki toi pr salami pesh kartien... khas kam jahan pak... Pakistan zindabaad...