Fiasco of PTI & its fight against "US conspired" overthrow of its govt

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now that PTI is facing the music, every new revelation is turning their sloppy US conspiracy narrative to the rubbish that it always was.
If these types of details had come about any other political party, we would have sent them to gallows by now.

Video starts from 25:50 where this is discussed.

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now that PTI is facing the music, every new revelation is turning their sloppy US conspiracy narrative to the rubbish that it always was.
If these types of details had come about any other political party, we would have sent them to gallows by now.

Paid Content

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

so what is the point in hiring lobbying firm?...no issue..

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Khota Patwari Haramkhor spotted

arifkarim

Lol. So no issue with working with former CIA officer and lobbying firm that is against pak's nuclear capability?
What about the US backed imported govt? You can conveniently play dumb, that won't change the reality.
Yeah what about it? PTI is friends with all countries but is slave to no one

arifkarim

Looool. Friend with former CIA and anti pak nuclear capbility. no problem right? I know how hard it is to defend this.
Yes, PTI is friends with foreigners just like your Abu Nawaz is friends with Modi terrorist and another Abu Zardari is friends with regime change expert Biden

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol. So no issue with working with former CIA officer and lobbying firm that is against pak's nuclear capability?
What about the US backed imported govt? You can conveniently play dumb, that won't change the reality.
regime change exists...lobbying is to explain pti policy...absolutely fine...

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So which haraami are you? Fat amigo, Qasim Zaidi, Desperado or some other arse hole

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, PTI is friends with foreigners just like your Abu Nawaz is friends with Modi terrorist and another Abu Zardari is friends with regime change expert Biden
Hahaha. Hiring former CIA office as your PR guy and equating him to a "foreigner". I feel your pain. Doesn't look very good when in one breath you curse the US and in another you are working with their former intelligence officers. IK has long overtaken the old politicians like nawaz and zardari with his duplicity and hypocrisy.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
So which haraami are you? Fat amigo, Qasim Zaidi, Desperado or some other arse hole

Which parent (your mom or your father) taught you this eloquence with which you speak? In the quest for establishing riyasate medina, as long as we have upholders of akhlaq like yourself, we'll have nothing to worry about.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
regime change exists...lobbying is to explain pti policy...absolutely fine...
Every PTI supporter that comments on this, deliberately ignores the context in which this happening because it puts to shame IK narrative.

You can't cry foul in one breath and at the same time be holding hands with the person you are crying foul against, and that too with a former CIA officer, and another who is anti-pak nuclear status. Are you kidding me?

Stop being like typical jiyala, noonis, mazhabis, etc and follow politicians blindly. If something is wrong, call it out.

Imagine what you would say if this was not PTI but another party that had dealings with these same people.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every PTI supporter that comments on this, deliberately ignores the context in which this happening because it puts to shame IK narrative.

You can't cry foul in one breath and at the same time be holding hands with the person you are crying foul against, and that too with a former CIA officer, and another who is anti-pak nuclear status. Are you kidding me?

Stop being like typical jiyala, noonis, mazhabis, etc and follow politicians blindly. If something is wrong, call it out.

Imagine what you would say if this was not PTI but another party that had dealings with these same people.
I STAND WITH MY POINT...U CONTINUE DO YOUR JOB TO TURN THIS VERY GENUINE STEP, AS FOUL...CARRY ON, IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME;...JST ONE CORRECTION...I DONT SUPPORT PTI, ...PTI SUPPORTS ME/ I.E THE PPL OF PAK...ITS OUR VOICE.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
I STAND WITH MY POINT...U CONTINUE DO YOUR JOB TO TURN THIS VERY GENUINE STEP, AS FOUL...CARRY ON, IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME;...JST ONE CORRECTION...I DONT SUPPORT PTI, ...PTI SUPPORTS ME/ I.E THE PPL OF PAK...ITS OUR VOICE.

Not a single political party does things in interest of pakistan people. If you think that, you will learn the hard way. Only a matter of time. Just reflect on PTI. They have only been in power for a few years and already they are doing things that all typical pol parties did in the past.
There was a time when IK was in opposition that he used to make fun of pmln and ppp saying that neither of them hold each other accountable bec both point the finger at the other for doing worse things.
That is exactly what PTI is doing today.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not a single political party does things in interest of pakistan people. If you think that, you will learn the hard way. Only a matter of time. Just reflect on PTI. They have only been in power for a few years and already they are doing things that all typical pol parties did in the past.
There was a time when IK was in opposition that he used to make fun of pmln and ppp saying that neither of them hold each other accountable bec both point the finger at the other for doing worse things.
That is exactly what PTI is doing today.
disagree...by the way u r deviating from point...