ایجنسیوں کا کام ملک کو محفوظ بنانا ہے، سیاسی انجینئرنگ کرنا نہیں،عمران خان

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1577042565198929920

بقول عمران خان یہی ایجنسیاں اسے چار سال حکومت میں قومی بجٹ پاس کرنے کیلئے بندے پورے کر کے دیتی رہی ہیں۔ اب اسے غیر سیاسی ایجنسیاں چاہیے
???
1664817482744.jpeg

Siberite Meme Chacha Basharat Awami Awaz Geo Awan S Rajarawal111 Resilient Visionartist Dastgir khan19 Islamabadiya Mocha7 ansar_raja786 Islamabadi1 hammy_lucky

Last edited by a moderator:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
بقول عمران خان یہی ایجنسیاں اسے چار سال حکومت میں قومی بجٹ پاس کرنے کیلئے بندے پورے کر کے دیتی رہی ہیں۔ اب اسے غیر سیاسی ایجنسیاں چاہیے
???
View attachment 6738
Siberite Meme Chacha Basharat Awami Awaz Geo Awan S Rajarawal111 Resilient Visionartist Dastgir khan19 Islamabadiya Mocha7 ansar_raja786 Islamabadi1 hammy_lucky
Gadhey, they were doing political engineering back then as well, they prevented PTI from getting a majority and planted their bitches so they could use them against PTI when needed, like he said it’s all about Pakistan.

arifkarim

Gadhey, they were doing political engineering back then as well, they prevented PTI from getting a majority and planted their bitches so they could use them against PTI when needed, like he said it’s all about Pakistan.
If PM Imran Khan can use agencies to gather political people for the passing of state budgets, then same agencies can be used by current PM for political causes. Lead by example

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
???
View attachment 6738
The fact is this guy took full advantage of their assistance during his rule but never admit surrendering his jurisdiction to them while still in power.

Arif, why all leaders start to speak the truth only after they were kicked out from the power?

arifkarim

یار عارف، ہر تھوڑے دن بعد تمہارے اندر کا پٹواری کیوں جاگ جاتا ہے ??؟؟
patwari ko khatam hone me bara arsa laghta he
میں نے وہی لکھا ہے جو عمران خان نے کچھ عرصہ قبل ایک انٹرویو میں کہا تھا کہ ہم نے دوران حکومت ۴ سال ایجنسیوں کی مدد سے قومی بجٹ پاس کروائے کیونکہ بندے پورے نہیں تھے۔ اگر اس وقت ایجنسیوں کی مدد لینے کی بجائے اپنی سیاسی حکمت عملی سے یہی کام کر لیتے تو آج کم از کم یہ کہنے کے قابل تو ہوتے کہ ایجنسیاں سیاسی انجینئرنگ نہ کریں
Siberite

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
???
View attachment 6738

کی مرے قتل کے بعد اس نے جفا سے توبہ
ہائے اس زود پشیماں کا پشیماں ہونا

arifkarim

The fact is this guy took full advantage of their assistance during his rule but never admit surrendering his jurisdiction to them while still in power.

Arif, why all leaders start to speak the truth only after they were kicked out from the power?
❤️?
Because they only learn after getting kicked out of govt by the same powers that once brought them into govt

Reactions: Geo

Siberite

I dont call it learning.
It is just a different strategy in the game of thrones.
When they come to power again, they forget all their promises again.
It's really sad that even the people of Pakistan willingly become fool by them. I think all troublemakers are above 70 years old, some are getting there, and others are at it. I will take them all, bring them to the hill and push them over. Good for nothing rulers.

arifkarim

I dont call it learning.
It is just a different strategy in the game of thrones.
When they come to power again, they forget all their promises again.
It's really sad that even the people of Pakistan willingly become fool by them. I think all troublemakers are above 70 years old, some are getting there, and others are at it. I will take them all, bring them to the hill and push them over. Good for nothing rulers.
True. Pakistani politicians never tried to make institutions independent and powerful. They only used them for their own political benefit when in power and abused them when out of power.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)

Retirement age in pakistan is 60 years. So all over sixty should be included in this category and pushed from a hilltop. They should make room for new blood. There is a reason why US president has 8 years max.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
True. Pakistani politicians never tried to make institutions independent and powerful. They only used them for their own political benefit when in power and abused them when out of power.

They want power by hook or by crook. They have no interest in reforming the country or its institutions. The sooner we learn this the better (even though i dont think it is going to happen within the next hundred years).

arifkarim

They should make room for new blood. There is a reason why US president has 8 years max.
Not possible in families based politics of Pakistan. There was a two term limit for Pakistani PM in the constitution. It was removed in 18th amendment to facilitate Nawaz Bhagora
Siberite

Awan S

Wow, good debate going on; rarely happens on this heavily tilted youthia form. I think we should give credit to Khan that first time ever people are openly talking about the negative role of agencies in government. On the other hand, it is also clear that Khan is not fighting a battle of civil supremacy as he wants them to interfere in his benefit to conduct early election. Until all political forces are together; we cannot stop interference by military in civilian matters. Khan don't want to sit with other politicians calling them thiefs therefore the chapter is closed and no progress toward civilian supremacy can be made. Still I guess there is an improvement that any one can talk or even abuse openly to these sacred/holy cows.
Geo
arifkarim
Siberite

Siberite

Wow, good debate going on; rarely happens on this heavily tilted youthia form. I think we should give credit to Khan that first time ever people are openly talking about the negative role of agencies in government. On the other hand, it is also clear that Khan is not fighting a battle of civil supremacy as he wants them to interfere in his benefit to conduct early election. Until all political forces are together; we cannot stop interference by military in civilian matters. Khan don't want to sit with other politicians calling them thiefs therefore the chapter is closed and no progress toward civilian supremacy can be made. Still I guess there is an improvement that any one can talk or even abuse openly to these sacred/holy cows.
Geo
arifkarim
Siberite

Tell me the solution of this problem. Identifying a problem is not necessary a bad thing however, it is well known throughout the country. Do we really want a democratic republican or not, this is the real question. Every Pakistani knows about the army general's interference in Politics, every Pakistani also doesn't want to do anything to stop it. There are few reasons for it as well.

Very first reason is the security of the country. It is so vulnerable that without having a well trenched and well-organized armed forces, we are afraid of losing it. Indians can never be trusted, and we can't start a disruption in the country and start to fight with the institution because India can take advantage of the situation. We already have very bitter memories about 1971 war.

The 2nd reason is the Politicians are deceptive as well. They are not reliable, credible and honest either. So, the people don't side with them against the army generals since they can turn around in any minute and can't be trusted.

This limbo will linger on for some time. Till one of the above two conditions removed.