عمران خان سیلاب زدگان کو گالی دے رہا ہے - احسن اقبال

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Social Media Smile GIF by tacheles Werbeagentur GmbH
Bala Kanjar ???​

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I see a lot of similarities between the breakup of Pakistan into two and the current situation. One of the worst cyclones hit East Pakistan now Bangladesh killing 3 million and many more displaced, Jurnail saab of that time Gen Yahya just did a photo op tour by air. There was no mentionable relief effort from the military govt and what ever there was, was very slow and very little.

Already the resentment of Bengalis were growing against the dictatorship of discrimination towards them, this just made them even more bitter, then the 1970 election and both the PPPs and Military dictatorships refusal to accept the peoples mandate lead to a civil war and eventually the break up of Pakistan.

We've had devastating floods recently, and govt response specially in Sindh has be invisible, as if nothing happened, in fact waderas diverted waters by making banks to save their own lands but flooding entire villages.

The military and puppet govt is totally going against the peoples will, heavy discrimination and heavy handedness of anti military and puppet govt leaders, parties and institutions

So if the military and this worthless puppet govt don't learn from history, god forbid we just might be repeating it.

I'm convinced this low grade animal does not have any self respect.
Your thoughts Dr Saab?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I see a lot of similarities between the breakup of Pakistan into two and the current situation. One of the worst cyclones hit East Pakistan now Bangladesh killing 3 million and many more displaced, Jurnail saab of that time Gen Yahya just did a photo op tour by air. There was no mentionable relief effort from the military govt and what ever there was, was very slow and very little.

Already the resentment of Bengalis were growing against the dictatorship of discrimination towards them, this just made them even more bitter, then the 1970 election and both the PPPs and Military dictatorships refusal to accept the peoples mandate lead to a civil war and eventually the break up of Pakistan.

We've had devastating floods recently, and govt response specially in Sindh has be invisible, as if nothing happened, in fact waderas diverted waters by making banks to save their own lands but flooding entire villages.

The military and puppet govt is totally going against the peoples will, heavy discrimination and heavy handedness of anti military and puppet govt leaders, parties and institutions

So if the military and this worthless puppet govt don't learn from history, god forbid we just might be repeating it.

Your thoughts Dr Saab?

You have said it all and have left no room for me to dilate upon it, can only say I concur you. Yes, I can add here that I'm eyewitness to both the events of our chequered history and presently the danger is real as the people are once again alienated from the khakis exactly the same way as they were in East Pakistan. And this make it a REAL dangerous situation.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو گشتی کا بچہ اپنی ماں کا دلا بن کر سیاست دان بنا کو ہو اس گشتی کے بچے حرام کے نطفے بجو کی بات کو سیریس نہیں لیتے
جنرل ضیا کے گٹر میں اس کا گوں کھا کر پلا بڑھا
بجو کنفرم ایک گشتی کا بچہ ہے جو اپنی ماں کو خود اپنے ساتھ امب لینے جنرل ضیاکے پاسلے جاکر سیاست میں آیا ہوا بے غئرت حرامی ہو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have said it all and have left no room for me to dilate upon it, can only say I concur you. Yes, I can add here that I'm eyewitness to both the events of our chequered history and presently the danger is real as the people are once again alienated from the khakis exactly the same way as they were in East Pakistan. And this make it a REAL dangerous situation.
Dr Saab this why I exactly asked for you input since you were an eyewitness to all of this. Most today have just known it through heavily altered history books and brainwashed through pro boot desi media, I have a slight advantage in the sense I did not grow up there and wasn't educated in that system.

My folks always told me we won all wars and kicked India's ass every time and its a good thing the bengalis split because they were just a burden on us and our resources they didn't contribute anything just always in trouble and we have to bail them out (obviously brainwashed by demonizing the bengalis and to save face for their loss)

But when I was "wise" enough and the more I read the more I realized we bloody hell never won any war and our military is only good at fighting its own people not the enemy. And the one war we sorta one, gaining parts of Kashmir was because of the tribals.

So in a nutshell our army has done fuckall from day one. Sacrificed the blood of jawans in stupid campaigns and poor military skill.

Dr Adam

Dr Saab this why I exactly asked for you input since you were an eyewitness to all of this. Most today have just known it through heavily altered history books and brainwashed through pro boot desi media, I have a slight advantage in the sense I did not grow up there and wasn't educated in that system.

My folks always told me we won all wars and kicked India's ass every time and its a good thing the bengalis split because they were just a burden on us and our resources they didn't contribute anything just always in trouble and we have to bail them out (obviously brainwashed by demonizing the bengalis and to save face for their loss)

But when I was "wise" enough and the more I read the more I realized we bloody hell never won any war and our military is only good at fighting its own people not the enemy. And the one war we sorta one, gaining parts of Kashmir was because of the tribals.

So in a nutshell our army has done fuckall from day one. Sacrificed the blood of jawans in stupid campaigns and poor military skill.

Well, claims of khakis are all utopias. Lemme tell ya in brevity.
Kashmir war 1947, tribals won it for Pakistan of course with the help of Pak Army.
Rann of Kutch war in April 1965, Pakistan infiltrated Indian territory. Heavy fighting but India could not take back its check post. Security Council asked Pakistan to go back to the peacetime areas. Pakistan had to comply. Technically Pakistan won but India did not lose either.
Sep 1965, India attacked Pakistan along entire Western border. Pakistan defended. India could not get any gains, suffered heavy loses. However, Pakistan defended its territory very well. Again, technically Pakistan won as India could not achieve what they intended for. Therefore, we can say they lost.
Dec 1971, India attacked and we lost East Pakistan and few areas in West Pakistan. India clear winner, Pakistan loser.
April 1984, India infiltrated "no man's land" in Siachen and took control of part of it. Pakistan tried to repulse India but failed. Here India winner, Pakistan loser.
Oct 1999, Pakistan attacked kargil to get Siachen back, we lost more than 500 troops and have to come back. India winner, Pakistan lost.
So this is our war history.

As far as our treatment of Bengalis is concerned I do not have any good thing to tell you. We, khakis and civilians included, mistreated them like 2nd grade citizens.
Ayub Khan used to say, I quote, "In bangalio ko siraf eik waqat kee roti dow. In ka jab pait bhara hota hai tow yeh hakoomat kay khilaf masti kertay hain. Bhoka rakh'kho tow phir pait bharnay kay leeay khaanay kee talash main rehtay hain". That was the time when we started sowing seeds of hatred in bengali population. There was only one time, I repeat only one time, when bengalis started thinking that there is no East Pakistan and no West Pakistan, we are all Pakistanis. That was the time when Ayub Khan had sent Gen Azam Khan as Governor of East Pakistan.
Gen Azam was a down to earth regular guy, he always shunned "Fouji phoo phaan" and would put his slacks and go to bazars in Dhaka to help coolies, street vendors, and even janitors cleaning the roads with jharoo. He would sit down with the poor people on the roads and streets and would listen to their grievances, issue remedial orders and would eat with them mass and bhaat (chawal & machli). He became immensely popular and the people started like worshipping him. When Ayub Khan came to know of all this he felt threatened that Azam is orchestrating to replace him. Interestingly, Gen Azam supported and canvassed for Mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah in the Presidential election.
People of Bangladesh have still not forgotten Gen Azam Khan and they still talk with reverence for him. Go to old Dahka Bazar you will still see his photographs hanging in shops. Last time I met him was in 1990 when I went to Pakistan to see my parents in Islamabad. I travelled to Lahore to see him and to recollect some good history of Pakistan. I remember, his last words for me when he was seeing me off in his porch, saying "Dr, Pakistan lost such an honest and a brilliant civil servant, I wish you had not migrated from Pakistan". I just embraced him, kissed his hands and said.....
goodbye General. He passed in 1994. (You can google Gen Azam Khan and then you will know what great people Pakistan had in the past).

My friend times have changed now.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well, claims of khakis are all utopias. Lemme tell ya in brevity.
Kashmir war 1947, tribals won it for Pakistan of course with the help of Pak Army.
Rann of Kutch war in April 1965, Pakistan infiltrated Indian territory. Heavy fighting but India could not take back its check post. Security Council asked Pakistan to go back to the peacetime areas. Pakistan had to comply. Technically Pakistan won but India did not lose either.
Sep 1965, India attacked Pakistan along entire Western border. Pakistan defended. India could not get any gains, suffered heavy loses. However, Pakistan defended its territory very well. Again, technically Pakistan won as India could not achieve what they intended for. Therefore, we can say they lost.
Dec 1971, India attacked and we lost East Pakistan and few areas in West Pakistan. India clear winner, Pakistan loser.
April 1984, India infiltrated "no man's land" in Siachen and took control of part of it. Pakistan tried to repulse India but failed. Here India winner, Pakistan loser.
Oct 1999, Pakistan attacked kargil to get Siachen back, we lost more than 500 troops and have to come back. India winner, Pakistan lost.
So this is our war history.

As far as our treatment of Bengalis is concerned I do not have any good thing to tell you. We, khakis and civilians included, mistreated them like 2nd grade citizens.
Ayub Khan used to say, I quote, "In bangalio ko siraf eik waqat kee roti dow. In ka jab pait bhara hota hai tow yeh hakoomat kay khilaf masti kertay hain. Bhoka rakh'kho tow phir pait bharnay kay leeay khaanay kee talash main rehtay hain". That was the time when we started sowing seeds of hatred in bengali population. There was only one time, I repeat only one time, when bengalis started thinking that there is no East Pakistan and no West Pakistan, we are all Pakistanis. That was the time when Ayub Khan had sent Gen Azam Khan as Governor of East Pakistan.
Gen Azam was a down to earth regular guy, he always shunned "Fouji phoo phaan" and would put his slacks and go to bazars in Dhaka to help coolies, street vendors, and even janitors cleaning the roads with jharoo. He would sit down with the poor people on the roads and streets and would listen to their grievances, issue remedial orders and would eat with them mass and bhaat (chawal & machli). He became immensely popular and the people started like worshipping him. When Ayub Khan came to know of all this he felt threatened that Azam is orchestrating to replace him. Interestingly, Gen Azam supported and canvassed for Mohtarma Fatimah Jinnah in the Presidential election.
People of Bangladesh have still not forgotten Gen Azam Khan and they still talk with reverence for him. Go to old Dahka Bazar you will still see his photographs hanging in shops. Last time I met him was in 1990 when I went to Pakistan to see my parents in Islamabad. I travelled to Lahore to see him and to recollect some good history of Pakistan. I remember, his last words for me when he was seeing me off in his porch, saying "Dr, Pakistan lost such an honest and a brilliant civil servant, I wish you had not migrated from Pakistan". I just embraced him, kissed his hands and said.....
goodbye General. He passed in 1994. (You can google Gen Azam Khan and then you will know what great people Pakistan had in the past).

My friend times have changed now.
Yeah I know about Gen Azam Khan, also that us Westerners and Easterners really had no hate for each other at one time. Mujib ur Rehman toured Pakistan and he was welcomed by big crowds and people listen to his speeches even though his Urdu was very Bangla.

There still isn't. Ironically one of my best childhood friends here was a Bengali, he father was a doctor for the WHO. Then in high school and later in college another one of my best friends was a Bengali, even now 2 very dear friends of mine are Bengalis .

You have very interesting stories to tell, ever thought of putting down your memoirs to pen, Allah thuwanu lammi hayati dey but you never know when it is ones time, so before the clock runs out, leave behind a legacy and a part of Pakistan's history for it's future generations.

These kind of books have done very well in Pakistan, we know you can write so nothing really stopping you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Rann of Kutch war in April 1965
It is stated India had the upper hand in the war before Russia intervened and forced a cease fire. And according to neutral ( not our kind of neutrals ) sources Pakistan lost 1800 kmsq of territory while India lost 500 and something kmsq and we started it, again stupidity of Gen Yahya. So that one war we have techinally supposed to have one, we didn't actually. But yeah we fought well and gave them a tough fight. That I will agree upon

Dr Adam

Yeah I know about Gen Azam Khan, also that us Westerners and Easterners really had no hate for each other at one time. Mujib ur Rehman toured Pakistan and he was welcomed by big crowds and people listen to his speeches even though his Urdu was very Bangla.

There still isn't. Ironically one of my best childhood friends here was a Bengali, he father was a doctor for the WHO. Then in high school and later in college another one of my best friends was a Bengali, even now 2 very dear friends of mine are Bengalis .

You have very interesting stories to tell, ever thought of putting down your memoirs to pen, Allah thuwanu lammi hayati dey but you never know when it is ones time, so before the clock runs out, leave behind a legacy and a part of Pakistan's history for it's future generations.

These kind of books have done very well in Pakistan, we know you can write so nothing really stopping you.
It is stated India had the upper hand in the war before Russia intervened and forced a cease fire. And according to neutral ( not our kind of neutrals ) sources Pakistan lost 1800 kmsq of territory while India lost 500 and something kmsq and we started it, again stupidity of Gen Yahya. So that one war we have techinally supposed to have one, we didn't actually. But yeah we fought well and gave them a tough fight. That I will agree upon

Writing a book is a huge undertaking. I'm a happy come lucky type of a person.

Regarding Kutch war no doubt India occupied more territory but most of it was salty marsh area whereas Pakistan snatched an extremely important checkpost.... I think Sardar checkpost which if Pakistan had retained its custody it would be like Golan Heights for Israel. It is for this reason India went running to USSR and crying like a baby to put pressure on Pakistan to vacate it, hence the peace accord and Pakistan vacated it.