پاکستان کا اناللہء

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aha, so you live in France. Yes. Thank you for refreshing my knowledge base. I read the whole story a couple of times.
I don't live in france, but I studied french revolution.

the GHQ is like the fortress bastille. GHQ has become just like the haad haram military of that era france.

AbbuJee

This country will stay a 3rd world country, that I can tell. There are no signs of improvement in the society and they drive everything.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't live in france, but I studied french revolution.

the GHQ is like the fortress bastille. GHQ has become just like the haad haram military of that era france.
True. Yes, I studied it too. It was a hard time for the people but they were way more resilient, and focused in their pursuit of freedom unlike us, unfortunately. We are nowhere near them. Turks, and Europeans know how to throw away the tyrants. They cannot be subjugated like us. We are the worst of humankind, I guess.

Pathfinder

True. Yes, I studied it too. It was a hard time for the people but they were way more resilient, and focused in their pursuit of freedom unlike us, unfortunately. We are nowhere near them. Turks, and Europeans know how to throw away the tyrants. They cannot be subjugated like us. We are the worst of humankind, I guess.

From history, an island nation from northern europe called Britain came to 'pak o hind' or south asia and ruled for almost 3 centuries. Sadly people of this part of the world enjoy having a tyrant rule them and await their next tyranny. Pakistan is a land of kammi, kameen. Often People say that its a land of shaheed's.

How many people resisted British rule? very very few. If people had resisted properly then there would never have been an occupation. Worse thing is local people helped Britain retain a hold on 'pak o hind'

people seem to be awake now. I pray they stay awake.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
From history, an island nation from northern europe called Britain came to 'pak o hind' or south asia and ruled for almost 3 centuries. Sadly people of this part of the world enjoy having a tyrant rule them and await their next tyranny. Pakistan is a land of kammi, kameen. Often People say that its a land of shaheed's.

How many people resisted British rule? very very few. If people had resisted properly then there would never have been an occupation. Worse thing is local people helped Britain retain a hold on 'pak o hind'

people seem to be awake now. I pray they stay awake.
True, true, and true. Yes, we are a land of kammi kameen. LoL @ the land of shaheeds.
No people are semi-awake. They were in deep slumber before, and now they watch everything with half-opened eyes. No one is willing to throw the corrupt Shahbaz fascist regime. No one is ready to STORM JATI UMRAH and occupy it. No on is ready to storm the parliament and tear those shitty people into pieces. So yes, we are chilling, they are chilling, and the government is happy and content with what they have.