شہید ارشد شریف نے آخری دنوں میں کیا دیکھا - دستاویزی فلم - حصہ دوئم

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah's Lanat be on Bajwa, Nadeem Khusra and Dalla family who comitted this heinous act. Everyone know who killed AS but no one dares say it. Unfortunately what the western world was portraying it as rogue army has turned out to be true. It is a cruel, ruthless and corrupt military which has no soft corner for the country and its people. All it wants is money, power and control and for that it can go to the extent of killing a jounalist like AS and a planned assanination attempt on the person who is the only ray of hope in the darkness that has engulfed Pakistan.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
To me Arshad's death is the death to freedom in Pakistan. I dunno if I cried this much after loosing someone close when I was 16 yrs old. When I heard about him, I felt like I lost a brother and the tears won't stop. Here in the UK I met him a couple of times at dinner. He was quiet and always observing his surroundings. I felt like I have lost a brother. But then again we shall meet again someday, and the ones responsible may never find peace or happiness in this life and the next. Amen ...

samisam

پریس کانفرنس کرنے والے دونوں بھی قاتل ہیں
ان دونوں سمیت سارے قاتل پھانسی پر چڑھانے کی ضرورت ہے سب کو معلوم ہے بغلول ڈرٹی ہیری رانا ثنا شہباز گٹھا نواز مریم یہ سارے اس قتل کے کردار ہیں

sensible

ارشد شریف کی والدہ کے نامیٹ کردہ تمام غنڈوں کو پھانسی بھی دے دیں تو فوج میں ہزاروں ان جیسے ہونگے لیکن ارشد شریف کا نقصان اس کی ماں کے ایک آنسو کی قیمت بھی ادا نہیں ہو گی۔