سینئر فوجی افسران نے کہااسحاق ڈار ڈالر 200 سے نیچے لے آئیں گے۔ وجاہت سعید

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they won't get the money because Pakistan has no way to pay it.
Pakistan has nothing to offer as collateral.
The whole imports and exports are jammed.
The only dollars coming are from overseas Pakistanis. they won't be enough.
You need at least 10 billion USD for interest payments.

mughals

I have studied MMT and the Weimar republic. Just wait for the default and dollar will be 2000 rs in a week.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
ایک ملک کا بادشاہ تھا اور اس کی کوئی اولاد نہیں تھی ، جب وہ مر گیا تو مسلہ پیدا ھوا کے کس کو بادشاہ بنا یا جاے، لوگوں نے یہ فیصلہ کیا کے جو بھی کل صبح محل میں سب سے پہلے داخل ہوگا وہ بادشاہ بن جائے گا۔
انگلی صبح ایک بھوکا، ننگا سست بیکاری غلطی سے محل میں سب سے پہلے اگیا، جب باقی لوگ وہاں پہنچے تو انھوں نے اس بیکاری کو بادشاہ سلامت ، بادشاہ سلامت کہنا شروع کر دیا ، وہ بیکاری بہت پریشان ہوا اور اس نے لوگوں کو کہا کے میں بادشاہ نہیں ہو، پہر جب لوگوں نے اس کو بتایا کے جو بادشاہ تھا وہ مر گیا ہے اور ہم نے یہ فیصلہ کیا تھا کے آج جو بھی سب سے پہلے محل میں داخل ہوگا وہ بادشاہ بن جائے گا اور کیونکہ تم سب سے پہلے محل میں داخل ہوئے ہو اس لیے تم بادشاہ ہو، وہ بیکاری سستا اور نکما تو پہلے ہی تھا، اس کے مزے لگ گئے۔۔
اس بیکاری کو حلوہ کھانے کا بہت شوق تھا اور وہ ہمیشہ حلوہ پکانے کا حکم دیتا رہتا تھا ۔ جب یہ بات ہمسایہ دشمن ملک کے بادشاہ کو پتا چلی تو وہ بہت حیران ہو اور اس نے اس موقع سے فائدا اٹھاتے ہوئے ملک پر حملا کر دیا۔ جب بیکاری کو اس کے وزیروں نے بتایا کے، بادشاہ سلامت دشمن ملک کی فوج نے حملا کر دیا ہے،اپ کا کیا حکم ہے، تو اس نے کہا کے وہ میں دیکھ لو گا بس تم لوگ حلوہ پکواں۔ اگلے دن پہر وزیروں نے بتایا کے دشمن ملک کی فوج ہمارے شہر کے باہر اگی ہیں، تو اس نے پہر کہا کے وہ میں دیکھ لو گا بس تم حلوہ پکواں۔ پہر اگلے دن وزیروں نے بتایا کے بادشاہ سلامت دشمن ملک کی فوج محل تک اگی ہیں، اس بیکاری نے کہا کے وہ میں دیکھ لو گا تم حلوہ پکواں۔
جب کچھ دیر بعد دشمن ملک کی فوج محل میں داخل ہوئی تو بیکاری نے کہا کے ایک منٹ رکو، پھر اس نے تحت کے نیچے سے اپنے پرانے کپڑے نکالے اور سب کو کہا کے یہ پڑا ہیں تحت، جس نے اس پر بیٹھنا ہیں وہ شوق سے بیٹھے، (دوسرے لفظوں میں، تم سب اور یہ بادشاہت جائے جہنم میں، مجھے اس سے کیا لگے), میرا پیٹ بھر گیا ہے میں تو جا رہا ہوں۔

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
پاکستان کے حالات بھی او پر والی کہانی کی طرح ہیں، جب ایک نکما حاندان ملک کا حاکم مقرر کر دیا جائے وہ بھی ایک فوجی جرنیل جس کام حکومت چلانا نہیں تھا ، اس کا نتیجہ یہی نکلتا ہے

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
Unless we do constitutional reforms and block
military intervention once for all, and let political system to develop through trial and error, then we can get out of this mess.
The amount of politics that goes inside Pakistan military is unreal where junior Generals are involved in killing sitting COAS ( Zia ul haq murder).
The the COAS was willing to compromise Pakistan atomic program to get American support for martial law and before he could implement his plan, he is assassinated in poison induced heart attack ( Asif Nawaz Janjua).

When county was going through difficult times, the head of country was indulging in sex drink parties with General Rani, and his military was engaged in raping the people that it was suppose to protect.

The list is endless, in short, every General, when he is choosen for COAS, he is fully trained in back stabbing, corruption, manipulation of politicians, he is not willing to let go this power easily. Unless we clearly define the role of military and Generals and have proper check and balance, they will keep destroying others institution for their own greed and then they all settled abroad because they can see the destructive future in which they have played their part just like others Generals before them.

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
remittances are falling and will fall more. Mangos and Rice are not going to sell in Europe next summer because of the political situation back home and the grievances of overseas Pakistanis. textiles and manufacturing are down. What Pakistan is going to export?

Pakistan will become a laughing stock worldwide

Pikachu with the pubes transplanted on his head(shobaz) is going to stink more. He has already become a joker PM

Eyeaan

اور ایف اے پاس جنرلوں سے توقع، اکانومی میں نرے جاہل ہیں ، جہاں سے بڑا مال ہاتھ لگے اسی کی گولی پر یقین کر لیتے ہین ، نواز اور پی ڈی ایم تو این آر او ٹو کیلے جھوٹا حلف بھی لےلیں ، ڈار کے صریح جھوٹے دعوے کچھ بھی نہیں

Eyeaan

یہ نون والے دو سو کا عجب ڈراما کر رہے ہیں اور صحافی بھی انکا بیانیہ خرید رہے ہیں
انکی حکومت کو ڈالر ایک سو اٹھتر کا ملا تھا، ڈار صاحب ایک سو اٹھتر تک لے جایں۔ یہ دو سو کا نمبر کہاں سے آ گیا ۔۔
یہ لانگ مارچ اور میڈیا پر سو روپے پے لانے کا دعوا کرتے تھے ،اب سو روپے پے لے جائیں ، یہ دو سو کا نمبر کہاں سے آ گیا۔۔

Melanthus

they won't get the money because Pakistan has no way to pay it.
Pakistan has nothing to offer as collateral.
The whole imports and exports are jammed.
The only dollars coming are from overseas Pakistanis. they won't be enough.
You need at least 10 billion USD for interest payments.
Many overseas Pakistanis who don’t have close relatives in Pakistan have stopped sending money.Businessmen and investors of Pakistani origin are not going to invest either.I don’t speak for others but I am not going to sending a penny to Pakistan.I have sent thousands of pounds for various causes + Zakat over the last 20 years.Enough is enough.I can’t send money to a country which run by fascist mafias.

mughals

Many overseas Pakistanis who don’t have close relatives in Pakistan have stopped sending money.Businessmen and investors of Pakistani origin are not going to invest either.I don’t speak for others but I am not going to sending a penny to Pakistan.I have sent thousands of pounds for various causes + Zakat over the last 20 years.Enough is enough.I can’t send money to a country which run by fascist mafias.
same here

mughals

یہ نون والے دو سو کا عجب ڈراما کر رہے ہیں اور صحافی بھی انکا بیانیہ خرید رہے ہیں
انکی حکومت کو ڈالر ایک سو اٹھتر کا ملا تھا، ڈار صاحب ایک سو اٹھتر تک لے جایں۔ یہ دو سو کا نمبر کہاں سے آ گیا ۔۔
یہ لانگ مارچ اور میڈیا پر سو روپے پے لانے کا دعوا کرتے تھے ،اب سو روپے پے لے جائیں ، یہ دو سو کا نمبر کہاں سے آ گیا۔۔
they want people to sell their dollars and than rs will go to 2000

mughals

remittances are falling and will fall more. Mangos and Rice are not going to sell in Europe next summer because of the political situation back home and the grievances of overseas Pakistanis. textiles and manufacturing are down. What Pakistan is going to export?

Pakistan will become a laughing stock worldwide

Pikachu with the pubes transplanted on his head(shobaz) is going to stink more. He has already become a joker PM
no money no pdm