An inside news: Seeta White Case + Khan's arrest

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

The Seeta white case will get rid of Khan for good.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Say good bye to Khan for good according to the inside sources

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
The international establishment(US, UK, Saudis) has decided that Khan will never again sit in the PM's seat again.

Also, Nawaz Sharif wants Imran Khan to be arrested and humiliated in Jail and will do anything to ensure this happens.

Allah aapki zaban mubarak karay

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

PTI ‘s indecisive policy must cost them heavily.
When millions were rallying behind Khan, he failed to take bold decision and always chickened out in the pretext of
عوام کو نُقصان ہوگا۔
Politics is generally a dirty game and especially in Pakistan it’s actually “Filthy” game.
You can’t expect to play politics here by rules and ethics of 1st world countries.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Allah has decided to punish torture and add suffering to Pakistanis then who are we to argue with the Allah’s will.

All I can say “thank you Allah for the residence you provided me within a lawful country where I have peace of mind sense of security good education and opportunities. May Allah grant all the same to all who you decide are worthy.”

Ameen.

samkhan

کیا کوئی پٹواری بتا سکتا ہے کہ نواز گنجا کلثوم نواز کہ انتقال کہ بعد سے اپنی جنسی ہوس کیسے پوری کر رہا ہے؟

مٹھ مار کر گزارا کر رہا ہے یا کسی پٹواری نے میاں صاحب کو اپنی بہن پیش کردی ہے؟

Digital_Pakistani

It all ultimately comes down to the courts. Things auto-correct if courts function as per the constitution.

He has some update on the same case:

Last edited:

Pracha

It all ultimately comes down to the courts. Things auto-correct if courts function as per the constitution.

FjDnsXKacAAOZ0v

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And these "inside sources" are?

Let me guess, lance naik khaista khan!

And here I was thinking I had completed my quota for bongis and bullshit for the week. Guess not! lol
giphy.gif

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
And these "inside sources" are?

Let me guess, lance naik khaista khan!

And here I was thinking I had completed my quota for bongis and bullshit for the week. Guess not! lol
I can't name him but he is very much around Khan all the times these days and also managing his cases. Aap ki marzi aap yaqeen karein ya nahi. Kuch din mein pata chal jaaye ga

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can't name him but he is very much around Khan all the times these days and also managing his cases. Aap ki marzi aap yaqeen karein ya nahi. Kuch din mein pata chal jaaye ga
Yeah every one and their cousin have a close inside source.

You've heard the saying. If I had a dollar bill for everytime I heard ................... I would have a mountain of money right up to my chin.

So yeah exactly.

And ganju has been wishing this and more for years, its no secret. But he can wish all he wants but doesn't mean crap or change anything.

Raiwind-Destroyer

اؤے ھوئے نی تیرا رونا ۔ میرے بھی آنسو نکل پڑے ظالم ۔ کتنا دلخراش واقعہ لکھا ھے ۔ دل کرتا ھے پہاڑوں کے درمیان کسی خاموش کونے میں بیٹھ کر تیری داستان عظمت پڑھوں ۔

Allah aapki zaban mubarak karay

Eyeaan

Which inside sources? Get a life! California or US local courts are not Kangaroo courts.
Anyway whoever fed you this idea, it is clear that noonie are out of stock and are back to square one when they had hired a lawyer in California and funded the case and had published fabricated reports by their pet journalists in he pak media back in the 90s..