9 million overseas Pakistanis earn Pakistan more than 200 million locals

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, Your Mom is a real patriotic person . I only asked you that question since you were inferencing that since you send 3 lac to Pakistan every month , you must be given a right to vote. Which is sort of insulting . Think that IMF always give money, some in the form of loans and other in the form of grant. What if the IMF ask to be given right to vote to elect the Government representatives ? You would have definitely get pissed. Sending money to your families is not a certificate to automatically gain the right to vote. Its the allegiance to the state , by the residents of the state , to choice to vote those who can set laws on the land where the residents are living . I hope this will help.
IMF dont holds Pak nationality but i do my friend :) if IMF gets Pak nationality then IMF msut also be allowed to vote in Pakistan.

Siberite

IMF dont holds Pak nationality but i do my friend :) if IMF gets Pak nationality then IMF msut also be allowed to vote in Pakistan.
There is a flaw in your argument which you presented earlier. Your argument was that since you send money, you must be given a voting rights . You could have better argue by saying that I am a national of Pakistan and I think I can positively contribute to the progress of Pakistan . The leader are chosen by the national vote. Someone who lives outside, earns outside and spend outside, albeit a meager amount which he/her must send to his/her relatives, can't be reflective of the ground realities of the country... I must say that had your mother decided to move out, you would have not give a little damn about Pakistan ,its people and the laws ....

kayawish

There is a flaw in your argument which you presented earlier. Your argument was that since you send money, you must be given a voting rights . You could have better argue by saying that I am a national of Pakistan and I think I can positively contribute to the progress of Pakistan . The leader are chosen by the national vote. Someone who lives outside, earns outside and spend outside, albeit a meager amount which he/her must send to his/her relatives, can't be reflective of the ground realities of the country... I must say that had your mother decided to move out, you would have not give a little damn about Pakistan ,its people and the laws ....
i am already contributing to Pakistan by sending money ? what else is contributing to Pakistan ? even if my whole family leaves pakistans till i have to pay property tax etc in Pakistan.we own properties in Peshawar and Bahria pindi Allhamduliaalah ... they all are on rent but property tax me and my family msut pay.what else contribution shall i do ? i give a shit to pakistan law thats true because this shit law protects corrupt people and punish poor.why , you support this law ? why dont you start a poll on siasat.pk and see how many members shit on current Pakistan law.

Siberite

i am already contributing to Pakistan by sending money ? what else is contributing to Pakistan ? even if my whole family leaves pakistans till i have to pay property tax etc in Pakistan.we own properties in Peshawar and Bahria pindi Allhamduliaalah ... they all are on rent but property tax me and my family msut pay.what else contribution shall i do ? i give a shit to pakistan law thats true because this shit law protects corrupt people and punish poor.why , you support this law ? why dont you start a poll on siasat.pk and see how many members shit on current Pakistan law.
Interesting … so, since you own property in Pakistan ? what are you waiting for ? Is it investment opportunity ? You are supporting your relatives by sending them the money and you have a right to that money how that is being spent . If you paid the income tax to Pakistan , then you would have a right to ask how your money is spent . In order to really contributing is to come back and take part and get the best people elected. It is much easier sitting outside and criticizing, it is rather difficult to jump in and help …

I thought under the PTI ( Which obviously you like) , there would be reform to the system . Am I wrong assuming that ? And if I am assuming right, for the last 3 years, I just saw the continuation of what was happening in previous Governments. Just look at this new Finance Minister, he is good at cooking books, kind of Dar's copy. The spending spree just before the election years would do good for PTI. What change ? There is a saying in English, the more the things change, the more they stay the same. Obviously I don't like it.

Last edited:

kayawish

Interesting … so, since you own property in Pakistan ? what are you waiting for ? Is it investment opportunity ? You are supporting your relatives by sending them the money and you have a right to that money how that is being spent . If you paid the income tax to Pakistan , then you would have a right to ask how your money is spent . In order to really contributing is to come back and take part and get the best people elected. It is much easier sitting outside and criticizing, it is rather difficult to jump in and help …

I thought under the PTI ( Which obviously you like) , there would be reform to the system . Am I wrong assuming that ? And if I am assuming right, for the last 3 years, I just saw the continuation of what was happening in previous Governments. Just look at this new Finance Minister, he is good at cooking books, kind of Dar's copy. The spending spree just before the election years would do good for PTI. What change ? There is a saying in English, the more the things change, the more they stay the same. Obviously I don't like it.
i am NOT PTi supporter only Imran Khan supporter.Imran Khan and PTI are two different things infront of me.if we overseas Pakistanis stop money only for 1 month tum 20 crore bookay piasay mar jao ge ... Jaab humara kao ge tu hamari bath bhi sunna pade gi Pakistan ko.I dont wana get harsh but you forcing me too.I only asked for voting rights for Overseas Pakistanis nothing more.Pakistan ki misal esi hai " Nanga nahaye ga kya nachode ga kya " ?

Siberite

i am NOT PTi supporter only Imran Khan supporter.Imran Khan and PTI are two different things infront of me.if we overseas Pakistanis stop money only for 1 month tum 20 crore bookay piasay mar jao ge ... Jaab humara kao ge tu hamari bath bhi sunna pade gi Pakistan ko.I dont wana get harsh but you forcing me too.I only asked for voting rights for Overseas Pakistanis nothing more.Pakistan ki misal esi hai " Nanga nahaye ga kya nachode ga kya " ?

"if we overseas Pakistanis stop money only for 1 month tum 20 crore bookay piasay mar jao ge ... Jaab humara kao ge tu hamari bath bhi sunna pade gi Pakistan ko"

وَاللَّـهُ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ

You carry too much pride my friend. Try to be humble in life, be grateful to almighty and thank Allah for the Nemats which he provided you.
I don't think any Muslim can consciously write those above lines if he understands the Quran and Islam .

Allah is the best Raziq and he is the provider of the whole universe. No one can feed anyone else and no one is able to sustain others .

It just took few posts before you start to lash out . I meet my neighbor Afghani Friends everyday and some of them have the same sentiments about Pakistan which you just posted. I can see where you coming from and I can also understand why anyone will object to giving rights of vote to overseas Pakistanis. Why would you want voting rights of a country you think is worthless ?​

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
pichli baar tu main vote dene Pakistan aaya tha magar is baar nahin aaon ga election ke time paar.Aabi tak main ne vaccine bhi nahin lagaya hai ?
Bohut farigh aadmi ha tu, jo sirif vote dene Pakistan aaya tha. Anyone in sane state of mind, wouldn’t ve done that.

Aur jahan takk 3 Lakh per month bhejnay ki baat ha, tou woh tou apnay ghar wallo ko bhejta ho ga. Uss ka vote se kiya lena dena?

Agar future meh voting right na milnay pe paisay bhejnay band karo ge, tou ghar ka khurcha kiya government de g

kayawish

Bohut farigh aadmi ha tu, jo sirif vote dene Pakistan aaya tha. Anyone in sane state of mind, wouldn’t ve done that.

Aur jahan takk 3 Lakh per month bhejnay ki baat ha, tou woh tou apnay ghar wallo ko bhejta ho ga. Uss ka vote se kiya lena dena?

Agar future meh voting right na milnay pe paisay bhejnay band karo ge, tou ghar ka khurcha kiya government de g
tu ghar wale mere kya india main rehte hain ? saaf bath hai agar vote ka haq nahin milla to main paise hundi kar ke bejo ga abhi tu legal chanel se baij raha hun.Aab aur bardasht nahin ho ga.i know Imran khan wants that overseas Pakistanis shall have right to vote in elections but there are some snakes within PTI which dont want.Tell me why shall we not be allowed to vote ? yes , those who gave up their nationality and only have POC they shall not be allowed.