A friend's Corona covid-19 experience

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Since I have almost been through the life threatening covid-19 disease so thought of drafting this guideline for you

1. I happen to got this covid around 29th or 30th May. However came to know via test on 6th June 2020 when I got critical with chest pain and even proper feeling of lungs squeeze.

2. Since I’ve chronic tonsillitis already so off and on usually I get throat problems that’s why I was immune to fever and almost had no fever in almost complete episode except in start that too very mild hence proving fever of covid only linked to throat pain.

3. Initial symptoms for first week included excessive tiredness , lack of concentration in studies, heavy headedness , severe body aches esp in neck region, mild flu, dry nose, loss of odour fol by loss of taste and eye Conjunctivitis including burning eyes.

4. Second wk was very crucial being most tough when breathing problems developed and even had blurred vision to some extent and burning eyes , no taste , no odour, very abnormal dry cough(which u might never have ever had before like which stops u from speaking as when u speak u cough) and excessive weakness/ tiredness.

5. Breathing was resolved by a homeopathic medicine prep esp by my uncle for covid who is homeopathic dr and ex army doc retired in 1999. The medicine was very effective in restoring breathing and getting over with chest pains.

6. After that probably on 10th day or so blood started thickening and blood pressure was around 185/112 and could feel that condition is very bad. Imed contacted a friend cardiologist at Lhr as felt very mild left chest pain as well. Doc told that take Zestril 5mg after breakfast and even 2 tabs daily if BP doesn’t come down and take disprin 1 tab daily after meal and if continues 1 tabs after every meal for blood thinning i.e. 3 tabs per day.

7. I used fol medicines for covid 19 remedial action :
a. Azomax 500mg 1 tab daily only since it was causing loose stomach for 3 days wef 7th Jun 20 when was diagnosed covid positive.
b. Cecon 500mg 2 tabs daily.
c. Surbex Z 1 tab daily
d. Cac 1000 1 tab daily but stopped it as soon as Blood pressure issue develop since calcium aggrevates the issue.
e. Daily ginger kehwa only once.
f. Steam once or twice in entire episode with little vicks in it however menthol is also good.
g. Sana Makki kehwa for 7 days only that too half cup daily with only half tea spoon used for making kehwa since its laxative and can cause loose stomach. The major role in covid of this kehwa is anti-inflimatory since covid thicken blood and immune system overreacts in its response thereby clots are caused which further cause brain swelling , renal failure or heart enlargement/ attack so it stops this anti-inflimation of organs and is very effective. h. Pandol I used very less since I had no fever however only used to counter body aches.
i. Kestene 10mg 1 tab on alternate days I used.
j. Hydrillin DM for cough as and when needed.
k. Reciting Sunnat e Ruqayya daily
l. Reciting durood shareef, Al hamd shareef and qul daily
m. Homeopathic medicine(combination of 4 german herbal medicines) against covid prepared by my uncle (Dr Saif) which protects from going on ventilator / req of oxygen and helps in recovery.

Conclusion Covid-19 is a very serious life threatening disease and not only a disease which only targets respiratory system rather it’s a vascular disease as well. It targets your blood vessels , tries to stop/ freeze flow of blood by thickening of blood and further causing clotting and generating inflammatory response of various organs, causing fatalities.
I had my hands and body very cold without fever and I could feel blood freezing in veins. Blood pressure monitoring and oxygen saturation monitoring is the key. Pulse Oximeter is very handy instrument for saturation monitoring at home but I couldn’t find it in market .In case of cough going out of control or saturation going below 93% one should immediately get admitted.
I stayed at home during complete episode quarantining myself in a separate room and ALHAMDULILLAH my mother , spouse and 3 x kids remained safe which clearly shows that it’s not that contagious as shown but took all necessary precautions even wearing mask myself when spouse delivered food but the key was that when I was not feeling well I quarantined myself before even diagnosed covid positive.

Please follow SOPs strictly and share this so other people can benefit.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah grant you complete Shifa and keep you and your family safe and healthy. Jazak’Allah for sharing, it might help someone.

Masud Javed

Since I have almost been through the life threatening covid-19 disease so thought of drafting this guideline for you 1. I happen to got this covid around 29th or 30th May. However came to know via test on 6th June 2020 when I got critical with chest pain and even proper feeling of lungs squeeze. 2. Since I’ve chronic tonsillitis already so off and on usually I get throat problems that’s why I was immune to fever and almost had no fever in almost complete episode except in start that too very mild hence proving fever of covid only linked to throat pain. 3. Initial symptoms for first week included excessive tiredness , lack of concentration in studies, heavy headedness , severe body aches esp in neck region, mild flu, dry nose, loss of odour fol by loss of taste and eye Conjunctivitis including burning eyes. 4. Second wk was very crucial being most tough when breathing problems developed and even had blurred vision to some extent and burning eyes , no taste , no odour, very abnormal dry cough(which u might never have ever had before like which stops u from speaking as when u speak u cough) and excessive weakness/ tiredness. 5. Breathing was resolved by a homeopathic medicine prep esp by my uncle for covid who is homeopathic dr and ex army doc retired in 1999. The medicine was very effective in restoring breathing and getting over with chest pains. 6. After that probably on 10th day or so blood started thickening and blood pressure was around 185/112 and could feel that condition is very bad. Imed contacted a friend cardiologist at Lhr as felt very mild left chest pain as well. Doc told that take Zestril 5mg after breakfast and even 2 tabs daily if BP doesn’t come down and take disprin 1 tab daily after meal and if continues 1 tabs after every meal for blood thinning i.e. 3 tabs per day. 7. I used fol medicines for covid 19 remedial action : a. Azomax 500mg 1 tab daily only since it was causing loose stomach for 3 days wef 7th Jun 20 when was diagnosed covid positive. b. Cecon 500mg 2 tabs daily. c. Surbex Z 1 tab daily d. Cac 1000 1 tab daily but stopped it as soon as Blood pressure issue develop since calcium aggrevates the issue. e. Daily ginger kehwa only once. f. Steam once or twice in entire episode with little vicks in it however menthol is also good. g. Sana Makki kehwa for 7 days only that too half cup daily with only half tea spoon used for making kehwa since its laxative and can cause loose stomach. The major role in covid of this kehwa is anti-inflimatory since covid thicken blood and immune system overreacts in its response thereby clots are caused which further cause brain swelling , renal failure or heart enlargement/ attack so it stops this anti-inflimation of organs and is very effective. h. Pandol I used very less since I had no fever however only used to counter body aches. i. Kestene 10mg 1 tab on alternate days I used. j. Hydrillin DM for cough as and when needed. k. Reciting Sunnat e Ruqayya daily l. Reciting durood shareef, Al hamd shareef and qul daily m. Homeopathic medicine(combination of 4 german herbal medicines) against covid prepared by my uncle (Dr Saif) which protects from going on ventilator / req of oxygen and helps in recovery. Conclusion Covid-19 is a very serious life threatening disease and not only a disease which only targets respiratory system rather it’s a vascular disease as well. It targets your blood vessels , tries to stop/ freeze flow of blood by thickening of blood and further causing clotting and generating inflammatory response of various organs causing fatalities. I had my hands and body very cold without fever and I could feel blood freezing in veins. Blood pressure monitoring and oxygen saturation monitoring is the key. Pulse Oximeter is very handy instrument for saturation monitoring at home but I couldn’t find it in market .In case of cough going out of control or saturation going below 93% one should immediately get admitted. I stayed at hm during complete episode quarantining myself in a separate room and ALHAMDULILLAH my mother , spouse and 3 x kids remained safe which clearly shows that it’s not that contagious as shown but took all necessary precautions even wearing mask myself when spouse delivered food but the key was that when I was not feeling well I quarantined myself before even diagnosed covid positive.

Please follow SOPs strictly and share this so other people can benefit.

Thanks for reading.

sir, do you know the concept of paragraphs and lines?

Vitamin_C

Im lucky I never got this. I was in Montreal nightclubs every night until the lockdown started in mid march and the clubs were packed. Montreal is the worst hit city in Canada. After that I did a fair bit of travel through different airports including Trudeau airport.

All I got was sneezing, runny nose, slight shortness of breath, loss of apetite and energy/motivation to workout. A nasty eye infection that lasted over a month. Not sure if any of those symptoms had anything to do with Covid. I almost never get sick so it could be stress from the lockdown and not being able to go to gym after 9 years of regular working out.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
What was in the homeopathic medication ?. I wonder if it had dexamethasone which is heavily used in hakeemi meds as well . A waqif in 70s , with ongoing chemo therapy tested +ve for it but had no symptoms, was tested due to a contact getting + ve. naseeb apna apna .

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Im lucky I never got this. I was in Montreal nightclubs every night until the lockdown started in mid march and the clubs were packed. Montreal is the worst hit city in Canada. After that I did a fair bit of travel through different airports including Trudeau airport.

All I got was sneezing, runny nose, slight shortness of breath, loss of apetite and energy/motivation to workout. A nasty eye infection that lasted over a month. Not sure if any of those symptoms had anything to do with Covid. I almost never get sick so it could be stress from the lockdown and not being able to go to gym after 9 years of regular working out.

every one has different symptoms........STAY SAFE !

SKT

Citizen
Thanks for sharing your story but I would be careful listing all the medicine you used. First of all, there is no single medicine recommended by WHO for Covid-19 except Remdisivir and the new one announced yesterday by UK. Secondly, there is a chance the medicine which worked for you may kill another simply because his/her medical conditions may be different than yours. You are basically doing what Donald Trump did about Hydroxichloriquin which as we now know does nothing to improve covid-19 seriousness and in fact may kill some people. I do appreciate however that you shared the symptoms and the process of aggravation because other people can probably suspect covid-19 without a test when they show similar symptoms as you did

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Most probably was C 19, but seems like you pulled through it quite well.