A glimpse of what's coming towards Islamabad

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Still all Punjab is blocked .sealed..
Shelling..lathi charge still going on many cities in Panjab..Zardari Police starting Lathi charge. shelling in Sindh..Just imagin.If PTI Gov in KPK stop Zardari.Pmln jalsa at all..then what will happen??

Erectus

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think right now the size of the march does not matter. The desperation of the government and Bajwa & Co. is evident. Khan can sit and wait in Isb even with 20-30K people. The rest of the crowd can join later, whenever the obstacles are removed. The government can not afford to continue blocking roads - sooner or later they will give in. It is just a matter of time now.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
قادیانی باجوے کو پھانسی کی سزا ہونی چاہئے اس نے ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی اسلام دشمنی کی ہے قادیانی باجوے کو پھانسی دو

Visionartist

Election aor assembly ki mudddat 5 sal hey- Nalayqi ki wajah sey hukoomat chala nahiyn saka-baqi ka sawa saal kisiy aor ko poora karney do- yeh bandey poorey kar nahiyn pa reha- aor tabahiy pheylaney aa reha hey

jani1

Kinda regret coming to islamabad ahead of the caravan. Half the fun is the fight.. But I'm sure I'll be having my share of tear gas soon enough... For now chilling in the back hills of Saidpur village..
کپتان کے کانٹینر کے ساتھ ہی اپنی گاڑی آرہی ہے۔۔ اور اسلام آباد میں نونی رن کانپ رہی ہے۔۔۔?????۔