A letter to Haroon ur Rashid

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
Hi Dear,

When u praise so much imran in ur columns that it gives impression that u r on his pay roll.
U urself know that islam is a deen of balance so there should be a balance when it comes to praising someone or it will give negative impression to people.
Quran says that dont misguide people or say something without 100% proof.
If imran is ur friend and u like him then it is ok as u have right of liking or befriending anyone but when u say that he is honest , have moral courage and he is not corrupt then u r misguiding people which is sin in islam.

when u will say that he is honest and truthful then many voices will rise to stop u from misguiding people cuz he too is liar and corrupt.If corruption only means looting gov money then 17 crore 99 lac and 99 thousand people of pak r not corrupt including imran cuz they all hav never been in gov office.
So honesty of a person is judged from how is he doing in his profession whether is is a doctor, teacher or sportsman etc.
So ur imran is not a honest man cuz he used to do ball tampering in his career to win match which can be confirmed from his profile on wikipedia with reference.It is logical to conclude that a man who can do ball tampering to win match and a person who can lie to the whole nation about fatherhood of his illegitimate daughter to avoid political damage ....... can fall to any level for his vested interests .
Also he used to do tax theft during his career as cricketer when he was earning millions .He started paying correct taxes after entering politics for politics. As u r a influential man so u can confirm this from FBR or by asking imran about his tax returns before 1996.I challenge u that he will not provide you his tax returns of before his entering politics.

So beating drum of honesty of imran is tarnishing ur image and u r also doing a sin by misguiding people.
There may be some other leader in making who will appear soon and guide pakistan to the path of glory so do not get disappointed and glorify a dishonest person . He is also dishonest and liar like other political leaders in Pak.
It is very easy for a person of ur status to confirm what I have mentioned above.
And I hope that u will tell truth to people after confirming above facts and will never mention in ur columns that imran is honest.

Dr Ali
USA

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear Dr.Ali,I hope you not on the pay roll of PML N .....Imran Khan never claims that he was very good Muslim in his past,he admits that he had done lot of sins and mistakes,but once you ask forgiveness from Allah S.T with true heart and say you will be on straight path in future,Allah forgive his beloved people....try to see the present of everyone and don't go in past.....if you see the past of our khulfa e rashid,before embracing Islam ,their past was also horrible,I hope you will understand

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ali, before teaching Islam to someone, you need to practice Islam first.
All of first Islam advise you, not to stay in Bilad e Kufr rather move to Bilad e Islam. You need to move to Pakistan immediately, if you follow Islam.

The one who blame some one for adultery without 4 eye witnesses, are subject to the adultery punishment.
Fabricating stories on someone is charged with Bohtan in Islamic law and are subject to established punishment.

The above are considered major crimes in Islam and are not forgiven until the victim forgive you, as they comes under Hoqooq ul Ebad.

If you are a Muslim and you believe on Islam and the day of judgement, you need to do the following immediately:

1. Repatriate to Pakistan immediately
2. Submit your apologies to Imran Khan to forgive you.
3. Pray to Allah for Imran Khan success in this life and life hereafter.

The above will help you to get relief from Allah SWT's severe punishment in this world and the life hereafter.

شاءد كه تيرى دل مين اتر جاءى ميرى بات

Sorry for mistakes in Urdu typing, as I don't know how to type Urdu.

Allah Hafiz

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pehli post main hi itni fabrication. Lagta hai ya tou kisi N walay nay aik aur ID bana li hai aur ya Dr. Ali nay kabhi HR ka column nahi parraha. HR has criticized IK many many times.

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi Dear,

When u praise so much imran in ur columns that it gives impression that u r on his pay roll.
U urself know that islam is a deen of balance so there should be a balance when it comes to praising someone or it will give negative impression to people.
If imran is ur friend and u like him then it is ok as u have right of liking or befriending anyone but when u say that he is honest , have moral courage and he is not corrupt then u r misguiding people which is sin in islam.

when u will say that he is honest and truthful then many voices will rise to stop u from misguiding people cuz he too is liar and corrupt.If corruption only means looting gov money then 17 crore 99 lac and 99 thousand people of pak r not corrupt including imran cuz they all hav never been in gov office.
So honesty of a person is judged from how is he doing in his profession whether is is a doctor, teacher or sportsman etc.
So ur imran is not a honest man cuz he used to do ball tampering in his career to win match which can be confirmed from his profile on wikipedia with reference.It is logical to conclude that a man who can do ball tampering to win match and a person who can lie to the whole nation about fatherhood of his illegitimate daughter to avoid political damage ....... can fall to any level for his vested interests .
Also he used to do tax theft during his career as cricketer when he was earning millions .He started paying correct taxes after entering politics for politics. As u r a influential man so u can confirm this from FBR or by asking imran about his tax returns before 1996.I challenge u that he will not provide you his tax returns of before his entering politics.

So beating drum of honesty of imran is tarnishing ur image and u r also doing a sin by misguiding people.
There may be some other leader in making who will appear soon and guide pakistan to the path of glory so do not get disappointed and glorify a dishonest person . He is also dishonest and liar like other political leaders in Pak.
It is very easy for a person of ur status to confirm what I have mentioned above.
And I hope that u will tell truth to people after confirming above facts and will never mention in ur columns that imran is honest.

Dr Ali
USA

Gentleman Imran real good earning was that when he was a county captain in england and if you think somebody can exploit their tax net other than being a businessman than its your personal assumption and when he transferred his money from england, those were all through legal channels, so your allegation of tax fraud is quite baseless. For ball tempering he won case against english players Lamb and Botham, and do u think english court can be unjust with their own man and in favor of foreigner (Pakistani). We can question your credibility as you are giving reference of Wikipedia. For your kind information in any educational or professional domain, Wikipedia is not an authentic source. I dont know about USA but here in europe we are not allowed to quote wiki reference in our study papers or in thesis. Anyone can write anything on Wikipedia, but to quote it somewhere one has to bring the authentic source. I dont want to discuss sita white issue because public has nothing to do with it and I dont know the authenticity of the issue..

Every one has a right to be biased , so is Haroon Rasheed, at least he has to choose one among others.

So please next time come with a reasonable letter and allegation.

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
dear i am talking of what he earned from county cricket but saying that he did tax theft when he was earning millions while playing in pak cricket team .
u r right that wikipedia is not authentic reference but read again my letter .i am not giving reference of wikipedia but saying that u can see reference of his confession of ball tempering given below his profile on wikipedia .u can check the reference as it is authentic.
u right public has nothing to do with ur leader's private matters but when he will lie to the nation then nation will ask ' u too brutus'

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is the same doctor Z who wason this forum claiming to be a boy friend of Imran's ex and later change his id to honesty. Any one remember him. I called him a parasite then and now.Let him die his natural death.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hi dear,

when u praise so much imran in ur columns that it gives impression that u r on his pay roll.

When u will say that he is honest and truthful then many voices will rise to stop u from misguiding people cuz he too is liar and corrupt.if corruption only means looting gov money then 17 crore 99 lac and 99 thousand people of pak r not corrupt including imran cuz they all hav never been in gov office.
So ur imran is not a honest man cuz he used to do ball tampering in his career to win match which can be confirmed from his profile on wikipedia with reference.it is logical to conclude that a man who can do ball tampering to win match and a person who can lie to the whole nation about fatherhood of his illegitimate daughter to avoid political damage ....... Can fall to any level for his vested interests .
Also he used to do tax theft during his career as cricketer when he was earning millions .he started paying correct taxes after entering politics for politics. As u r a influential man so u can confirm this from fbr or by asking imran about his tax returns before 1996.i challenge u that he will not provide you his tax returns of before his entering politics.

There may be some other leader in making who will appear soon and guide pakistan to the path of glory so do not get disappointed and glorify a dishonest person . He is also dishonest and liar like other political leaders in pak.
It is very easy for a person of ur status to confirm what i have mentioned above.
And i hope that u will tell truth to people after confirming above facts and will never mention in ur columns that imran is honest.

Dr ali
usa

boooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not going to vote IK in this elections . he is dishonest and corrupt. how can i consider someone my leader and run this country who had been doing ball tempering? if this kind of dishonest is corrupt people are going to run this country then Allah is the only hope to save this country,,,,,,,I am voting PMLN , no one can prove anything against them,,,, so they are honest,,,,,, i am with honest people

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Typical propaganda. I bet the same text would have been copy pasted on various forums and fb pages...

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think PTi 4 sale party hai,PPP ne isay khareed liya hai,is ne kabhi ppp k khilaf baat nahi ki,jab se dharnoo ka prog shoroo kiya hai,bas N league k hi khilaf bola jaa raha hay,mean imran khan ko ppp ki support mil rahi hay,warna kahan piddi aur piddi ka shorba,[hilar]
This Jaali Dr is either on payroll of Copy League or will be very soon. The reason I said Jaali Dr is that his writing does not seems like a doctor.

juttji

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i think pti 4 sale party hai,ppp ne isay khareed liya hai,is ne kabhi ppp k khilaf baat nahi ki,jab se dharnoo ka prog shoroo kiya hai,bas n league k hi khilaf bola jaa raha hay,mean imran khan ko ppp ki support mil rahi hay,warna kahan piddi aur piddi ka shorba,[hilar]

ooi lotay tou nawaz kai bathroom se bahir kaise aa geya????
ja baita tere aaqa nawaz ko shaid teri zaroorat parr gaye.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
drali....bongian marnay ka kia faida.imran ab os stage pe ha k aap jitna os k khilaf likhain/bolain ge,loag aur zyada usko chahain ge...
sach,khara admi ha.lakin nazr chahye dekhnay aur samjhnay wali...

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lota har ghar ki zaroorat hai,lotay k baghair aap saaf b nahi ho saktay,[hilar]lota acha kaam b karta hay aur buray b,nimaz parhnay walay k liay Wozoo mein use hota hai,ab ye use karnay par par depend karta hay,k wo siay akisya use karta hay,aur lotay k baray mein ganda zehan rakhta hay ya saaf,lotay ka is mein koi Qasoor nahi,waisya b aap se mujhay koi gilla nahi jaisa aap ka leader waiay aap us k badtameez workers[hilar]
ooi lotay tou nawaz kai bathroom se bahir kaise aa geya????
ja baita tere aaqa nawaz ko shaid teri zaroorat parr gaye.