A Message to All Corrupts

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
??? ? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????

<span style="color:#0000ff;"><font size="5"><strong>

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately everyone understands this including the corrupt. They just don't want to believe that it applies to them or that it shall happen to them as well.

BrotherKantu

یہ باتیں الیگزنڈر نے کہیں تھیں جس نے دنیا فتح کی تھی . ہمارے سیاستداں تو گھٹیا جیب کترے ہیں جن کو اتنی عقل نہیں ہے کہ آج یہ ملک ترقی یافتہ ہوتا تو ان کی اپنی کتنی عزت ہوتی.
آج اتنی دولت اکھٹی کرنے کے باوجود کتوں والی ہو رہی ہے.
ان کی ماؤں بہنوں کو فاحشہ اور گشتیاں کھا جا رہا ہے.

Pakistan2017

Unfortunately everyone understands this including the corrupt. They just don't want to believe that it applies to them or that it shall happen to them as well.

If these culprits don't believe that they will leave this world empty handed, all their wealth will be of no use to them after death, then I take this liberty to say these are infidels.

GreenMaple

If these culprits don't believe that they will leave this world empty handed, all their wealth will be of no use to them after death, then I take this liberty to say these are infidels.

Agreed...this my friend is called "Greed", and so far mankind has not discovered any cure for it.

Pakistan2017

Agreed...this my friend is called "Greed", and so far mankind has not discovered any cure for it.

Well, there is a remedy for 'GREED". Sentence death penalty to the "greedy culprit", implement law, one day you will rarely see such kind of person. In Singapore there is death penalty for food adulteration. In last more than 6 decades of its separation from Malaysia, there has been not a single incidence of food adulteration.

GreenMaple

Well, there is a remedy for 'GREED". Sentence death penalty to the "greedy culprit", implement law, one day you will rarely see such kind of person. In Singapore there is death penalty for food adulteration. In last more than 6 decades of its separation from Malaysia, there has been not a single incidence of food adulteration.

Agree again with everything you said. Death will only kill the culprit but not the decease itself. Only internal moral cleansing can do this.