A Question from TUQ Supporters

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whenever you are asked about his lavish style of living ie, properties of millions of Dollars in Canada, Pakistan and God knows where else, travelling in Business class etc, you always comes with the explanation that he is author of one thousand books and gets royalties in millions.

Have you ever imagined how much time is required to write one thousand books? A simple 100 pages books will need atleast a month and only when you fully concentrate in writing the book and doing nothing else. If you divide 1000 by 12 it comes to more than 83 years.

Is it humanly possible, or he is doing copy/paste job? I have not mentioned about income from CDs it may require another 50 years as no. of CDs claimed by his followers.

So please accept the fact he is living on other people's money and making fool all of us.

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)
He earns money by copying and pasting. and people still buy. HAHAHA well he definitely include his philosophy in it.

maktar

Citizen
Height of idiocity! You do not measure someone's intellectual output by the number of books one has written. It is not a matter of quantity but rather quality. Think of any great mind and his/her intellectual output. It will seldom reach double figures and most of the time, it would be just one or two books. Darwin wrote one book and his picture appears on English currency! Stephen Hawkings has written less than 10 books but they are of a quality that he is renowned throughout the world.

Qadri's whole life revolves around exaggeration and delusionary self-aggrandisement. Tell any sane person that Qadri has written 1000 books and you will be met by an ill-concealed laughter!!! But tell this to a mureed of Qadri and you will get "subhan allah" in return!!!!!

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In an televised interview with Talat last year, he stated and I quote

I paid total tax of 40000 out of which 10000 was returned as over payment
which means based on last year backward tax calculations that he is making about 600K each year.

He said he takes NO Royalty on his books, so not a single penny comes to his pocket from books
that answers the question raised in this thread

He said agar main nay Minhaj say kabhi
aik chay ka cup ya luqma khaya tou mairay liyay haram hai, ******** hai

and then he went on to tell he does not take Nazrana from Mureeds
and cap he wears is forty thousand rupees..

Wonder Ic Nay Apni Ma..an Ki Kon Si Sandoorki Say Khazana Nikala Hai ...

aykay47

Banned
In the same interview, he stated his source of income as business, some uniforms business etc.

My understanding of corporate tax rates is 35 to 40 percent, correct me if I am wrong. Business and corporates have to pay tax on corporate rates, and Qadri has stated his source of income as business, and its not a single member company of course.

And given 30 to forty percent of taxes, his income would be 100k.

In an televised interview with Talat last year, he stated and I quote

I paid total tax of 40000 out of which 10000 was returned as over payment
which means based on last year backward tax calculations that he is making about 600K each year.

He said he takes NO Royalty on his books, so not a single penny comes to his pocket from books
that answers the question raised in this thread

He said agar main nay Minhaj say kabhi
aik chay ka cup ya luqma khaya tou mairay liyay haram hai, ******** hai

and then he went on to tell he does not take Nazrana from Mureeds
and cap he wears is forty thousand rupees..

Wonder Ic Nay Apni Ma..an Ki Kon Si Sandoorki Say Khazana Nikala Hai ...

Khawar khan kkh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
meray khyal mei qadri sb ke asliat mei ab koi shak baqi nahe raha.
ager mojoda hukmran buray hain to inka maqsad bhe koi naik nahe

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In the same interview, he stated his source of income as business, some uniforms business etc.

My understanding of corporate tax rates is 35 to 40 percent, correct me if I am wrong. Business and corporates have to pay tax on corporate rates, and Qadri has stated his source of income as business, and its not a single member company of course.

And given 30 to forty percent of taxes, his income would be 100k.

If my memory serves me right, he said that it was his share of tax not total tax
His share can not be corporation tax so he gets benefit of doubt there

But what I really loved there a man who is never short of words was bamboozled for a minute
and you could see the change in this tone and uncomfortableness...

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all Dr TUQ doesn't live a lavish luxury life style in Canada, he pays rent and lives a as a lower middle class

He has written around 1000 books of which around 500 have been published

Throughout his life time he has given over 6000 speeches, theirs 250,000 videos on you tube alone

He doesnt take a single rupee from his organization or his books for his personal needs

He has a small business in pakistan in which he gets in come for himself and his family and on which he pays taxes

The backing for this information has been formulated from his various interviews

So please stop character assissinating against him and look at his message which will benefit Pakistan and change peoples lives

If your not interested in his message then carry on enjoying 18 hours of load shedding, selling your kidneys to pay bills, drwoning your children so they dont experience a horrible life etc.

aykay47

Banned
I would never give him a benefit of any doubt, am sure he is dumb enough not to pay tax of his corporates or the rest of the employees of his so called corporate.

You wanna see him bamboozled, look at all interviews conducted by Javed Chaudhry and Tallat Hussain on him and his ones, and enjoy

If my memory serves me right, he said that it was his share of tax not total tax
His share can not be corporation tax so he gets benefit of doubt there

But what I really loved there a man who is never short of words was bamboozled for a minute
and you could see the change in this tone and uncomfortableness...

aykay47

Banned
Right, people belonging to lower middle class of Pakistan travel internationally first class.

What a lower middle class, but if you say his morals are from LOWEST class, or no class at all, I would surely believe you

First of all Dr TUQ doesn't live a lavish luxury life style in Canada, he pays rent and lives a as a lower middle class

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Phir wohi bakwaas. Has anyone in the world written 1000 books, why his name is not included in Guinness book of world records?

Throughout his life time he has given over 6000 speeches, theirs 250,000 videos on you tube alone

He doesnt take a single rupee from his organization or his books for his personal needs

He has a small business in pakistan in which he gets in come for himself and his family and on which he pays taxes

The backing for this information has been formulated from his various interviews

So please stop character assissinating against him and look at his message which will benefit Pakistan and change peoples lives

If your not interested in his message then carry on enjoying 18 hours of load shedding, selling your kidneys to pay bills, drwoning your children so they dont experience a horrible life etc.

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Excerpt from Wiki

Dame Barbara Cartland has also sold millions of copies of her books but wrote many more than Christie. She spent 80 years as a novelist with 722 books published, averaging one book released every 40 days of her career.

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Firstly these are not books but 4-6 pages pamphlets. Secondly his mureeds even don't know about those books and say that ~500 have been published and rest are are inside the mind of our peer TUQ :-0

affanpervez

Minister (2k+ posts)

"The backing for this information has been formulated from his various interviews"
Is aik sentence sai hi is sari jhuti kahani ka pata lag giya.
: -)

Can you please provide the list of those 1000 books, 6000 speeches and 250,000 youtube videos. Kahin yeah sab kuch bhi TUQ nai kisi khwab main tow nahi kiya

[hilar]

Last edited: