A really really SIMPLE question for PMLN lot

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every other "chat" show I hear the same argument from those who have had their daily dose of khotta burgers.........

Mian Nawaz Shariff was disqualified and sentenced for having an Iqama............................... NOT Panama

So in the same court , in the same case before the same judges.............................
what was Maryum Safdar and Captain Safdar sentenced for ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
Every other "chat" show I hear the same argument from those who have had their daily dose of khotta burgers.........

Mian Nawaz Shariff was disqualified and sentenced for having an Iqama............................... NOT Panama

So in the same court , in the same case before the same judges.............................
what was Maryum Safdar and Captain Safdar sentenced

Naively you have wrongly quoted the question of Nawaz to maryam N

barzi

Councller (250+ posts)

wo Jo hay ,Jo hay Ander . Maryam busy editing
Totays. Rana packing puryas .talal mar kha Raha hay.
Hina make ,,sorry will answer later

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There are a handful of pmln supporters left on this forum (Which is a shame). None of them will reply to you

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There are a handful of pmln supporters left on this forum (Which is a shame). None of them will reply to you
I think I knew that but I do wonder why not a single "host" "anchor" "presenter" or "Tanziakar" asks the PMLn lot on every programme that one SIMPLE question......

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You have to change the title .. You think its simple question... but don't underestimate Patwaris and Lifafa Media..
They can never answer such questions..