A response to Javed Akhtar about translation of The Holy Quran in Sindhi

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Watch it from 28:29 - 29:50

Here, famous Bollywood lyricist or poet Javed Akhtar says that translation of The Holy Quran was done in Sindhi language, 700 years prior to when it was done in Urdu for the very first time. We all are aware of Akhtar claiming to be a secularist, atheist and rationalist. Despite all that plus his criticism towards Pakistan, he's still a target of Hindutva fanatics who accuse him of being a Hinduphobic plus soft towards Jihadists and D-Company.
However, by the remark he has strengthened propaganda of Hindutva's little cousin in Pakistan aka Sindhutva, in other words Sindhi nationalism, in their narrative of 5000 year old civilization. Proponents of Sindhudesh always love to tamper with historical facts and want to expel Mohajirs, Punjabis, Pashtuns and anyone else whom they think doesn't belong to Sindh Dharti Ma.

123.jpg

Watch the following video by Dr. Nadeem Rizvi of Matruka Sindh where he clearly rebuts the claim.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Watch it from 28:29 - 29:50

Here, famous Bollywood lyricist or poet Javed Akhtar says that translation of The Holy Quran was done in Sindhi language, 700 years prior to when it was done in Urdu for the very first time. We all are aware of Akhtar claiming to be a secularist, atheist and rationalist. Despite all that plus his criticism towards Pakistan, he's still a target of Hindutva fanatics who accuse him of being a Hinduphobic plus soft towards Jihadists and D-Company.
However, by the remark he has strengthened propaganda of Hindutva's little cousin in Pakistan aka Sindhutva, in other words Sindhi nationalism, in their narrative of 5000 year old civilization. Proponents of Sindhudesh always love to tamper with historical facts and want to expel Mohajirs, Punjabis, Pashtuns and anyone else whom they think doesn't belong to Sindh Dharti Ma.

123.jpg

Watch the following video by Dr. Nadeem Rizvi of Matruka Sindh where he clearly rebuts the claim.

Irrespective of the authenticity of his claims...what Sindhi translation has to do with sindhutwa???

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Irrespective of the authenticity of his claims...what Sindhi translation has to do with sindhutwa???
Not against Sindhi or any language but against propaganda of Shafi Barfat, Mir Saleem Sinai and other propagandists of Sindhudesh....as mentioned by Nadeem Rizvi

out_lander

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I've never even heard these names before let alone any of their propaganda, in fact you are the first person I've heard about this whole sindhu desh and sinduhtwa. I seriously think you are blowing it all out of proportion and giving too much credence to ramblings of a nut cases.
Just Shut-up, idiot.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
This has nothing to do with sindh and its people stop connecting wild dots .. sindh is a very ancient civilization and its a historic fact ..so is punjab or pashtun or baloch.. we can be pakistanis and still be proud of our region ..nothing wrong with that

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I've never even heard these names before let alone any of their propaganda, in fact you are the first person I've heard about this whole sindhu desh and sinduhtwa. I seriously think you are blowing it all out of proportion and giving too much credence to ramblings of a nut cases.

Have a look .

WARNING: Too much poison against Pakistan by these guys

Regarding Shafi Burfat

Regarding Mir Salim Sinai

After 18th amendment provincial government of Sindh is giving too much power to such people . You probably heard about attack on Geo's office after Irshad Bhatti's remarks. Also there is this Jiyala named Jeeto Jamali who was abusing Mohajirs after the flooding in Karachi since there were talks or demands about new administrative divisions within Sindh province. Why no tolerance ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Have a look .

WARNING: Too much poison against Pakistan by these guys

Regarding Shafi Burfat

Regarding Mir Salim Sinai

After 18th amendment provincial government of Sindh is giving too much power to such people . You probably heard about attack on Geo's office after Irshad Bhatti's remarks. Also there is this Jiyala named Jeeto Jamali who was abusing Mohajirs after the flooding in Karachi since there were talks or demands about new administrative divisions within Sindh province. Why no tolerance ?
I don't think I have the time or patience to go watch all this dribble, like I said, seems like just a few nuts running off their mouths. Best would to ignore them. You just posted this, now many more people know about these fools and their fantasies. Keep them on ignore and gladly seems like main stream media is also doing they same and they will wither away.

But the more you talk about them the more people get to known about it i.e indirectly promoting them

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Javed Akhtar should stick to writing for third rate Bollywood films. That the Qur'an was written in Sindh shows how ignorant he is. Indian's should worry about all the insurgencies in there country instead of Pak. A handful if Sindh's wanting independence means nothing.

There is only 1

باب الاسلام: سندھ

اغلب امکان یہی ہے کہ آپ باب الاسلام کی غلط تشریح ہی مانتے ہوں گے . آپ کو ناجانے حجاج بن یوسف ، معاویہ ، عباسیوں جیسے ظالم حکمرانوں کا احسان مند ہونے میں کیا چس آتی ہے

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is possibility of translation of Quran during that time in Sindhi, where Jawed Akhter claimed as Where ever Arabs went they got Quran Karim translated in their local language to propagate Islam. Just because those rulers are not liked, it doesn't mean the possibility be overruled.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

اغلب امکان یہی ہے کہ آپ باب الاسلام کی غلط تشریح ہی مانتے ہوں گے . آپ کو ناجانے حجاج بن یوسف ، معاویہ ، عباسیوں جیسے ظالم حکمرانوں کا احسان مند ہونے میں کیا چس آتی ہے

Janab aap chahein tau Mohammad Bin Qasim ko jo jee main aaye kahein...main ye bhi manta houn key Banu Umayya ka daur zulm aur qatal-o-gharat say bhara pada tha.
Lekin Pakistan say aagey Iran aur Iraq tau Shia aksariyat wale mumalik hain. Tau udhar Raja Dahir ke naam say koi bagh, building, shahrah ya chauraha kyun mansoob nahi agar woh Ahl-e-Bayt ka itna sacha/bada dost tha? Kya Tehran aur Baghdad ko bhi Rawalpindi say control kiyajata hay ?

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think I have the time or patience to go watch all this dribble, like I said, seems like just a few nuts running off their mouths. Best would to ignore them. You just posted this, now many more people know about these fools and their fantasies. Keep them on ignore and gladly seems like main stream media is also doing they same and they will wither away.

But the more you talk about them the more people get to known about it i.e indirectly promoting them

I understand but kindly connect the dots. Urban and Rural division/quota began in Sindh during regime of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Due to feeling of isolation and mistreatment Mohajir community would later on give massive mandate to MQM. However Altaf Hussain and his thugs would misuse the same trust afterwards.
Language riots and anti-Urdu bigotry popped up in 1970s before the formation of MQM. And now you probably know about wrong census where population of Karachi was cropped by 50%. Reason is simple : they are afraid that vote bank of Karachi, Hyderabad and other major urban centers of Sindh will easily determine fate of provincial government.
Dr. Nadeem Rizvi has also explained how G.M. Syed was also the main architect of this entire ideology

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

کیا فرق پڑتا ہے ایرانی عرب، ترک، کرد سمیت سب ہی سے بغض رکھتے ہیں

knowledge88

محمد بن قسم آپ کا ہیرو نہیں ہے ؟
کیا بر صغیر میں سندھ سے اسلام کا آغاز نہیں ہوا ؟
سندھ باب ال اسلام ہے

There is only 1

Janab aap chahein tau Mohammad Bin Qasim ko jo jee main aaye kahein...main ye bhi manta houn key Banu Umayya ka daur zulm aur qatal-o-gharat say bhara pada tha.
Lekin Pakistan say aagey Iran aur Iraq tau Shia aksariyat wale mumalik hain. Tau udhar Raja Dahir ke naam say koi bagh, building, shahrah ya chauraha kyun mansoob nahi agar woh Ahl-e-Bayt ka itna sacha/bada dost tha? Kya Tehran aur Baghdad ko bhi Rawalpindi say control kiyajata hay ?

پاکستان میں جس نے اچھے کام کی بجائے صرف ظلم نہ کرنے کی پولیسی اپنائی ہو تو وہ یہاں کا ہیرو کہلاتا ہے یعنی اندھوں میں کانا راجہ . . . . لیکن دوسرے ممالک میں ایسا نہیں ہے وہاں حقیقتا بڑے لوگوں کا ہی نام چلتا ہے

There is only 1

محمد بن قسم آپ کا ہیرو نہیں ہے ؟

نہیں
محمد بن قاسم یہاں مسلمان مبلغین کو مارنے آیا تھا ، اسے حجاج بن یوسف نے بھیجا تھا ، حجاج بن یوسف ایک انتہائی ظالم آدمی تھا
کیا بر صغیر میں سندھ سے اسلام کا آغاز نہیں ہوا ؟

جی ہاں ، سندھ سے ہی ہوا تھا لیکن اس طرح نہیں جیسے آپ سمجھ رہے ہیں
رسول اکرم صلی الله علیہ والہ وسلم کے زمانے میں ہی پوری دنیا میں مبلغین بھیجے گئے تھے جن میں سندھ کا علاقہ بھی شامل تھا ، رسول اکرم کی زندگی کے بعد بھی مبلغین یہاں موجود رہے . حجاج بن یوسف کے زمانے میں جب مسلمانوں پر ظلم و ستم بڑھا تو سندھ میں مسلمان کچھ زیادہ آ گئے . ان مسلمانوں کے تعاقب میں محمد بن قاسم کو بھیجا گیا
دیکھئے کسی عجیب بات ہے کہ سر زمین حجاز مقدس میں کوئی سید زادہ نہیں ملتا لیکن اس کے علاوہ پوری دنیا میں سید بزرگوں کی نشانیاں موجود ہیں

CANSUK

جاويد اختر صاحب کا يہ کہنا کے اُن کا کشمير پر اور اُردو پر، دونوں دعوے غلط ہيں۔

پاکستان کشمير پر دعویٰ نہی کرتا ، ہاں مظلوم کشميريوں کيساتھ
کھڑا ہو کر سيکولر ہونے کے دعويدار سے سوال کرتا ہے کے کشمیريوں کو حق خود اراديت کيوں نہيں ديتے ؟
پاکستان کا اُردو پر بھی کوئی دعویٰ نہی ، ہاں ہماری قومی زبان ہے اس پر ہميں فخر ہے اور پنجاب کے بارہ کروڑ عوام اسکو قومی زبان مانتے ہيں۔ اور پاکستان کا سب سے بڑا صوبہ پنجاب ہے۔
جاويد اختر ہندوتواہ کی جتنی چاپلوسی کر لے اور پاکستان کی مُخالفت کوئی فائدہ نہيں، جاويد اختر اپنے آپ کو چاہے لادين ثابت کرے مگر اُسکا نام جاويد اُسکے ماں باپ ہی نے رکھا ہے اور وہ مُسلمان کا ہی نام ہے چاہے نام نہاد مسلمان کيوں نہ ہو۔​

Last edited: