A Rude Violator VS Pakistan Motorway Police

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: rich n Jahil Admi(police ka ihteram)

in police waloon key sath to is sey bhi bura hona chahiye. jub yeh sarey kutey mil ker gareeb loogoon per dandey barsatey hain to kia in ko kabhi ikhsas hota hay key insan per kia guzarti hey.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Before I watch the video I must say Motorway Police are superb...I hope this video proves me right.

moazzamniaz

Aesey badmaashon keliye 10 number ka liter banaya gaya hey, jo keh badqismti sey sirf ghareeb per astemaal hota hey.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
we as nation & individually got the same attitude.thats why we are here.everybody got some political connection to avoid such offences & misuse of the system.we deserve what we are going through.zardari is there coz of our deeds.

anyie1

he must be a relative of friend of some looter MNA or MNA, Pakistanis need more drone attacks in the cities

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This only happened in lawless countries only, I have seen how law enforcement authorities are taken seriously in middle east, Europe, US and Canada. If this person would face this kind of violation out of Pakistan, he wouldn't dare to talk a single word of crap, which he did here.

GraanG2

you wont be disappointed trust me on that they are very good they help you if your car broke down

I know...I was given a ticket on motorway once for over speeding(140 Km/h) and I took the ticket without reasoning cos I knew I was overs peeding...But i was impressed by the approach of the police officer...First he asked me if I know why I was pulled over after alaik salaik and then said according to the law you have to pay the penalty for over speeding...I took the ticket ,thanked him and told him "Looks like Pakistan is in the process of change" He smiled and said "Allah Hafiz".

Another day I ran out of gas on motorway only 10 miles from a gas station.They called their buddy and the gas was available in less than 10 minutes..they stayed with me all that time.

I hope one day every institution in Pakistan becomes like that.InshaAllah.

Last edited:

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I believe motorway police is doing a great job even though I was given an unfair ticket for driving in the left lane, continously, on a two lane highway on the GT road between lahore and Sahiwal. I think that was unfair because the speed limit signs on the highway said 90 km/h for HTV and 100 for LTV and there were two lanes hence I thought I should be driving in the left lane since I was driving an Ltv. I explained that to the officer but he didn't listen to me and I had to pay the fine for driving in the passing lane continously. I believe a warning would have been much courteobus!

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

were you doing overtaking from left line or you were just driving on leftline and there was less traffic on rightline.
I believe motorway police is doing a great job even though I was given an unfair ticket for driving in the left lane, continously, on a two lane highway on the GT road between lahore and Sahiwal. I think that was unfair because the speed limit signs on the highway said 90 km/h for HTV and 100 for LTV and there were two lanes hence I thought I should be driving in the left lane since I was driving an Ltv. I explained that to the officer but he didn't listen to me and I had to pay the fine for driving in the passing lane continously. I believe a warning would have been much courteobus!

simple_and_peacefull

jub police apney asaal main aati hai to pher yeh kehtay hain keh police zalim hai......ess ghareef ka kiya kasoor tha....

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I was just driving in the passing lane according to them and sorry it would be right lane ( the passing lane). No there wasn't much traffic on the highway and whebever someone wanted to pass me I moved to the left lane and gave him way but I was driving in the rightline to avoid trucks and other heavy traffic which was only allowed to drive at 90.