A Society full of Thieves : Welcome to The Land of The Pure!

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haraami pan dikhaane ke kayee raaste hen aur yahee raasta chuna hai taqreeban sab hi khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waalun ne apni zindagiyan guzaarne ke liye. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

khudaa jin ki zindagi main nahin hai un ki zindagi main bahot kuchh hote huwe bhi kuchh bhi nahin hai. khudaa ki kitaab ko insaanu ka intzaar hai keh kab woh is ki taraf sache dil se aayen aur woh nizaam qaaim karen jo khudaa ne diya hai taa keh ye duniya khudaa ke noor se jagmagaa uthe.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The day I'm in a mood to listen to the old Pakistani melodies... this song is usually on the list. Revives my memories of the homeland.

Mughal1

insaanu ke liye khudaa ke nizaam ke bahir koi jaaye panah nahin hai. jitni jaldi log is baat ko samajh jaayen utna hi un ke liye achhaa hai.

Last edited:

Eyeaan

سو کروڑ کے دعوے کی تفصیل تو دینی تھی کہ کس نے کیا دیا یا پھر یہ صرف شخصی تخمینہ ہے؟ ۔۔ مختلف طبقات کے شرکا کی صحیح تعداد ہی بتا دیں ۔۔ سو کروڑ کوئی چھوٹی رقم نہیں کہ بس دعوا داغ دیا جائے، کم از کم یہی بتا دیں کونسا وکیل یا تنظیم یہ دعوا کر رہی ہے۔ سب تو ہوائی نہ ہو ۔۔

لو ہار کورٹ کے میر قاسم جان سے کچھ ہمدرری یا اعتبار نہیں اسنے جیسے عدالت چلائی ہے وہ عدالتی تاریخ کا سیاہ ترین دور ہے اور وہ شاید پنشن نہیں جیل کا حقدار ہے مگر جو بھی الزام لگایں اسمیں مواد ہو نہ کہ فلاں فلاں یہ کہہ رہا ہے ، یا فلاں تحقیقات کر رہا ہے ۔۔ یہ تو صابر شاکر اور بھٹی صاحب والی صحافت ہوئی نا۔

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
عجب نظام ہے اس بستی کا۔۔۔ عدلیہ ریاستی انڈوں میں سے اپنے لئے منعفتی چوزے نکالنے میں مصروف ہے۔۔خاکی پہرے دار اپنے مالیاتی دھندوں کی وجہ سے "قوت، اخوت،طعام" کے نشے میں سرشار ہیں۔۔۔ سیاسی مچھندر اپنی پاور پالیٹکس کا جال بچھا کر اگلی ٹرم کو پکّا کرنے کیلئے لمیا لیٹ ہو رہے ہیں۔۔۔اور غریب عوام حالات کے جبر میں پتلی تماشہ بنے ہوئے ہیں۔۔

Islamabadiya

Yeah only inland patwaris like you can can bark right? We are paying a big chunk, much more than all of you, in running it. So STFU !
A typical brain dead bastard youthia like you can not understand what I said.

I feel for you degenerates that you have to live overseas where you guys will never be able to assimilate into foreign societies, you remain hooked on Pakistan news because you have no sense of belonging to the countries you live in, send money to your families or to buy properties and try to score points on Pakistan, but mainly it’s due to the past rulers, including your daddies holy cows, whose inability to manage our country lead to you guys running for overseas opportunities. All fine with that but DO NOT ABUSE PAK.
The title disrespects Pakistan in general, but again, like I said, a loser can’t understand this.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah only inland patwaris like you can can bark right? We are paying a big chunk, much more than all of you, in running it. So STFU !
Yeah the government do indirectly profits from the remittances send by overseas Pakistanis to their families. So in return you can bark on Pakistan and Pakistanis? Cool.

Islamabadiya

Yeah the government do indirectly profits from the remittances send by overseas Pakistanis to their families. So in return you can bark on Pakistan and Pakistanis? Cool.
Basically turds like him are third class citizens abroad, they have zero respect there, they do shitty stuff there and bring bad name to our country and yet they have the audacity to call Pakistan names. Morherfuckers.
these sons of bitches upon landing here jump the cues and pay bribes wherever they can and then they demand priority service,

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Basically turds like him are third class citizens abroad, they have zero respect there, they do shitty stuff there and bring bad name to our country and yet they have the audacity to call Pakistan names. Morherfuckers.
these sons of bitches upon landing here jump the cues and pay bribes wherever they can and then they demand priority service,
Yeah but the way they demean the locals is simply outrageous. I have my all maternal family abroad always down to earth and humble. But in this forum some guys from small areas or people on welfare are so full of themselves, it is seriously beyond me.

Islamabadiya

Yeah but the way they demean the locals is simply outrageous. I have my all maternal family abroad always down to earth and humble. But in this forum some guys from small areas or people on welfare are so full of themselves, it is seriously beyond me.
Exactly khandani people will never act like this even if they see shortcomings in Pakistan or Pakistanis
But low life chootiyas quickly show their colours when they abuse Pakistan