A suggestion to Admin

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have been posting here for almost a decade now and seen the standards on this forum have been deteriorating with every passing day . It seems like the filth of whole country somehow flows back to this site to practice their unethical and stench filled language. One of the reasons for this fast decline is due to the loos control of discipline by the Administration. I have no doubt that they have compromised their values in the greed of the money and now do not monitor this site with any strict actions as before.
Before this forum becomes a total third rated website where no decent person will come to learn or exchange ideas, lets change it around and make it a respectable credible and dignified forum to foster debate and express opinions.
In order to stop this tirade of filthy and foul language which promotes hate and sleaziness, lets put some rules which allow members to selectively stop others to continue this vicious cycle of name calling and abuse.

There are two options right now with the members to exercise their rights to stop abuse. The first option is to report an abusive post . I tried it many times without success and I believe many other members have done that too. The forum monitoring is pathetic and it doesn't work. The 2nd option is to place abusive members in to ignore list . This is only one way street and it doesn't stop someone to continue to abuse others.

Here is what I suggest to improve the discipline and foster the better environment . Create another option called restriction list. Once activated , it should allow members to stop anyone directly quoting him in the thread by placing that members name in that list. But it should only be activated for the current thread where the discussions are taking place.It should not be permanently stop direct quoting. Since the forum already has an alert for any new post to update the members who are taking part in the thread, there is no need for someone to directly quote a member if that member doesn't like it. It will however, not stop anyone to continue to take part in the discussion on his own.
Lets see how serious the administration is to clean this pond with dirty fishes and foster a better environment for healthy debate .

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There are two options right now with the members to exercise to their rights to stop abuse. The first option is to report a abusive post . I tried it many times without success and I believe many other members have done that too. The forum monitoring is pathetic and it doesn't work. The 2nd option is to place abusive members in to ignore list . This is only one way street and it doesn't stop some one to continue to abuse others.
agree

Sohraab

It seems like the filth of whole country somehow flows back to this site to practice their unethical and stench filled language

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hqdefault.jpg

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
It seems like the filth of whole country somehow flows back to this site to practice their unethical and stench filled language
Another Dirty piss pond fish with no toilet, cow dung bath taking ugly urine drinking Sohrabi pig with her gibberish.

Wattaa wattaaa waaateeerrr.

Bubber Shair

A GIBBERISH from a Dirty Endian Fish has no value on a Pakistani site. Hate that name Zaidi..
کیوں بے، یہ سائیٹ تیری ماں کو بال ٹھاکرے نے دھیج میں دیا تھا جو اتنا پونچھل پر کھڑا ہورہا ہے؟؟
انڈین گوبر کی پیدائش تو اصل میں انڈین ہے

Bubber Shair

اس تھریڈ سے مکمل ایگری ہوں اور اس کے ثبوت کے لئے دور جانے کی ضرورت نہیں گندگی اور طوائف الملوکی کی حالت نیچے ممبرز کی پوسٹس سے واضح ہے

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)

کیوں بے، یہ سائیٹ تیری ماں کو بال ٹھاکرے نے دھیج میں دیا تھا جو اتنا پونچھل پر کھڑا ہورہا ہے؟؟
انڈین گوبر کی پیدائش تو اصل میں انڈین ہے
Jahil Modi K harami Nakus Tuttay.. Toilet key cumee fix kur. Jahil Hindu troll.
Tay ree Kalee maa key.. Chup pay Shabee rat eating red.com mader C.

Open your mouth so Pakistan can piss in it.

Zaidi Qasim

A GIBBERISH from a Dirty Endian Fish has no value on a Pakistani site. Hate that name Zaidi..
This harram khoor himself has used vulgar and degrading language on this forum and now lecturing the admin about it. Hey phathwari there are more phathwari sites why don't you join them and get lost.
BEAWARE of CHADIS PROPAGANDA CELL on this forum
THEY COVER EACH OTHERS ASSES
Another Dirty piss pond fish with no toilet, cow dung bath taking ugly urine drinking Sohrabi pig with her gibberish.

Wattaa wattaaa waaateeerrr.
only why to stop abuse its to remove negativity from the website which is created by Indian agents posing as Pakistanis

Lots of dirty fishes in my net ...
Admin if you have any moral compass, check out their belongings .
Create this option to remove the generation of Abu Jahil.