A whopping more than 80% decline in Current Account deficit!!!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
do yourself a favor. Go out and say this information to only 10 ordinary strangers of your choice on streets.

Ask them to hug you if they feel happy after Imran's takeover and recent CAD reduction has made their life and slap you on face if their life is miserable after Imran's takeover and recent CAD reduction. Then, post your face picture in 4K right in this forum.
oo jahil insaan jab bemmar ko teka lag raha hota ha too dr ye nahi pouchata ky maza aya ky nahi.DR ko pata hota ha ka dard ho ga par ye hi alaj ha

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
do yourself a favor. Go out and say this information to only 10 ordinary strangers of your choice on streets.

Ask them to hug you if they feel happy after Imran's takeover and recent CAD reduction has made their life and slap you on face if their life is miserable after Imran's takeover and recent CAD reduction. Then, post your face picture in 4K right in this forum.

WO SUB STRANGERS YAHEE KAHAY GAIN

KAY NOOORAY AUR ZARDARI SAY PAISAY NIKWALOO

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Economic reforms are working. Aal e shar bankrupted Pakistan and biggest challenge for PTI was balance of payments and current account deficit which Alhamdulliah is tackled. I believe inflation will start reducing from June as there will be increase in exports.

Zainsha

Imran Khan kay 5 saal main mulk kay halaat to insha Allah bohot behtar ho jaain gay,...

Albatta patwari kuttay bhonk bhonk kay marr jaain gay..

Steyn

This would be the view of many Pakistanis. But this represents the height of ignorance.
If you can not control your CAD , you would simply go bankrupt.

This is what PMLN left the country with. On the verge of bankruptcy. A deficit of US$ 15 billion every year.

Not ignorance.

I can mention the name of things in my field that you would be clueless about but that doesn't make you ignorant, does it?

Do you expect every Pakistani to remember financial terms when it's not something they're concerned with?

Do you know what LAL is? Or are you ignorant? It's pretty basic biology stuff.

bik74

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Not ignorance.

I can mention the name of things in my field that you would be clueless about but that doesn't make you ignorant, does it?

Do you expect every Pakistani to remember financial terms when it's not something they're concerned with?

Do you know what LAL is? Or are you ignorant? It's pretty basic biology stuff.

Nor sure why you got irritated. But please see the context of my comment and get your head out of your behind.
Saying that no one cares about CAD is ignorant. There is no other word for it.

Lastly I never stated I know everything.... and easy to say I would be ignorant of many important things.