Aaj Mein Azaad Hoon

Anjaan Musafir

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When there is a will, there always is a way...
Congratulations on successfully posting your very first thread.
I now hope there will be more….. ?
Thank you for the welcome. I have read many of your posts and enjoyed them.
I don't think you will see many threads from me. I feel there are already too many threads here.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank you for the welcome. I have read many of your posts and enjoyed them.
I don't think you will see many threads from me. I feel there are already too many threads here.
O you are welcome…and thank you for enjoying my posts.
Yes there are many threads on the forum but many without any substance..We do need some, which at- least point out the weaknesses of our system and suggest ways on how to correct them …to make it a better, new Pakistan.

Anjaan Musafir

O you are welcome…and thank you for enjoying my posts.
Yes there are many threads on the forum but many without any substance..We do need some, which at- least point out the weaknesses of our system and suggest ways on how to correct them …to make it a better, new Pakistan.
I used to participate in another, now defunct forum where the Moderators reviewed and approved every proposed new thread which meant that a thread topic was not repeated but then this is a huge forum.

Saboo

I used to participate in another, now defunct forum where the Moderators reviewed and approved every proposed new thread which meant that a thread topic was not repeated but then this is a huge forum.
I was on a couple of such forums too, where every thread was reviewed and approved before posted….In my opinion that was a better system.

Saboo

Do you think we, two can persuade the Management?
I don't think it is necessary. Admin has it's own way of doing things and in their wisdom they are doing ok. But still if you wish, you can ask members their opinion about it? Ab is mien kia

Anjaan Musafir

I don't think it is necessary. Admin has it's own way of doing things and in their wisdom they are doing ok. But still if you wish, you can ask members their opinion about it? Ab is mien kia
I am happy with your opinion and advice I will not ask members-----Ab is mein khatra

Anjaan Musafir

اکثر سوچتا ہوں کے یہ شاعر لوگ کتنے خوش قسمت ہیں دو مصروں میں کتنی بڑی بات بیان کر جاتے ہیں -

فیض احمد فیض کہ گئے

اور بھی دکھ ہیں زمانے میں محبّت کے سوا
راحتیں اور بھی ہیں وصل کی راحت کے سوا

Last edited:

Anjaan Musafir

یوں نہ تھا میں نے فقط چاہا تھا یوں ہو جائے

کتنی حسرتیں اور کتنی مایوسیاں نہاں ہیں اس ایک مصرے میں