Aamir Liaqat is lying on PM calling him to congratulate for 3rd marriage?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And you deserve zani Zubair umar make sure your daughter or sister get inspiration from your leader Zubair umar
Well your daughter or sister should already have had inspiration from your leader & Seeta White and produced results in form of one two Tyriens running around in your house.
So you Kunjar should be playing with them little once ???

• Haha
Reactions: Khi

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is not halal to divorce two and go for a teenager. Any nikah that is for a wrong intention is invalid.
Now who will support his other wives and kids. They will be left as a curse in our society.
Thank you I have received your Fatwah, will forward it to the relevant authorities for whips to be implemented. ?

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Uss ki zindagi, uss ka azo-tanasal, uss ki biwi, uss ka masla ... Pakistan ko ghanta faraq nahi parta ek nafsiyati kahan kahan munh maare.

screenshot-www-instagram-com-2022-02-10-23-58-38.png

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Marriage is respectful and Halaal way and far far better than making babies in Garage, or having a rapist as spokesperson, so let's cut it and not discourage marriages.

If they are happy in this halaal relationship then we should not make fun of it.
I really love ur comments brother. Really marriage is halal and respectful way and far far better than making babies in garage or rape some one, or making babies BY SITA WHITE AND NEVER ADOPT HER.
trust me imran Khan ex wife jamiama Khan is a respectful lady who adopted her after death of Sita white and now the baby girl with her half brothers

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Uss ki zindagi, uss ka azo-tanasal, uss ki biwi, uss ka masla ... Pakistan ko ghanta faraq nahi parta ek nafsiyati kahan kahan munh maare.

screenshot-www-instagram-com-2022-02-10-23-58-38.png
I think he should buy a degree for his new wife also. this one he got when they had sale of buy one get one free