Aamir Liaqat is lying on PM calling him to congratulate for 3rd marriage?

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I really love ur comments brother. Really marriage is halal and respectful way and far far better than making babies in garage or rape some one, or making babies BY SITA WHITE AND NEVER ADOPT HER.
trust me imran Khan ex wife jamiama Khan is a respectful lady who adopted her after death of Sita white and now the baby girl with her half brothers

G tmhari dono bajiyu, Sita aur Maryam k sath boht bura huwa. ?

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meri bevi k sews k elawah dunya ki her aurat meri maa aur behen hey. Mejn aap ki maa aur behen ko bhi maa aur behen samajhta hoon jis tarah Sita white aur muryum nawaz ko.

I like your response, but if you are really this much respectful then why respond in the way that you did? specially when the comment was not directed towards you? Do you really think Imran khan is not respectful? Has IK ever done any such thing after abandoning the playboy life and starting a new and changed life in Pakistan?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like your response, but if you are really this much respectful then why respond in the way that you did? specially when the comment was not directed towards you? Do you really think Imran khan is not respectful? Has IK ever done any such thing after abandoning the playboy life and starting a new and changed life in Pakistan?
Wow what a response? What’s wrong have I done? Muryum nawaz and Sita white as a woman are same respectful as your mom and sister. Has muryum nawaz slept with anyone else after his husband forget his name)
Did imran Khan adopted and declared Teryan white her daughter after changing life??

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow what a response? What’s wrong have I done? Muryum nawaz and Sita white as a woman are same respectful as your mom and sister. Has muryum nawaz slept with anyone else after his husband forget his name)
Did imran Khan adopted and declared Teryan white her daughter after changing life??

Can you say this on Oath that Maryam Safdar didn't sleep with anyone before or after Safdar?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can you say this on Oath that Maryam Safdar didn't sleep with anyone before or after Safdar?
Can u say something for imran on oath? Can u reply why imran Khan didn’t own tyryan white? Law is equal for same if muryum is bad for doing same thing same goes for Khan

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can u say something for imran on oath? Can u reply why imran Khan didn’t own tyryan white? Law is equal for same if muryum is bad for doing same thing same goes for Khan

So similarly if Maryam is respectful, isn't Imran khan respectful too? In case you agree with me, then you should also agree that the scumbag who was making fun of someone's marriage had no right to do so because it's everyone's personal matter, and this is what I tried to convey through my message.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
So similarly if Maryam is respectful, isn't Imran khan respectful too? In case you agree with me, then you should also agree that the scumbag who was making fun of someone's marriage had no right to do so because it's everyone's personal matter, and this is what I tried to convey through my message.
Definately both are respectful or vice versa. Then why did u use mar yum nawaz name? Sleeping in garage?
I agree making fun with someone else is not good but blaming with someone is good? You blamed maryum
Nawaz and Muhammad zubair but when it come with imran Khan u screamed

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Definately both are respectful or vice versa. Then why did u use mar yum nawaz name? Sleeping in garage?
I agree making fun with someone else is not good but blaming with someone is good? You blamed maryum
Nawaz and Muhammad zubair but when it come with imran Khan u screamed

I didn't make the comparison for someone who already understands the logic, but for someone who is being a hypocrite for mocking a sacred relation marriage while being a supporter of someone who has done worse.