Aapas Ki Baat - 29th August 2011 - Zulfiqar Mirza Press confrence was staged, scripted by Zardari.

risannio

Voter (50+ posts)
o helo baba g ..app kiya hain koi jadogar -- madare -app k pass jin hain -- by the way app itnee payaree bak bak kertay hain -- k lagta hy k app zulfaqar Mirza k ander rehtay ho -- aysay bol rahay hain k hum sochen k oh daykho baba g ko sub pata hy ---abhe isce program main app ke ake bat gulat sabet huee jo program k first clips main show kee hy -- aysay he aynak laga k khudh ko acha aur dosaroon ko gulat na bola kero --------

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)
Najam sethi ko agar iss ki beti bhi kahay k mujhay kisi larkay ne chaira hai baahir.... ye itna be-ghairat hai k ye kahay ga k.. aaj kal k larkay gali main janay wali har larki ko chairtay rehtay hain.... ye tou natural hai, so koi baat ni hai..... inteha hai iss banday ki soch wali bhi..

Sethi sb,I thought you were a good journalist but after watching aapas ki baat today I came to know that you are on Zardari agenda and always try to explain that zardari is a big politician but every sensible pakistani knows that zardari and his all alighs are corrupt,killers,bhatta khores,diesal khore,selfish,unreliable and stomack (pall) only.they all have not delivered.plz dont represent zardari like philosphers.HE is not suitable as a leader.

chfareed

Citizen
WELLDONE,,,,,,,,SETHI,,,,,,,,,,,,,SAB BATAIN SAHI HAIN,,,VA VAH VAH,,,,,,,,,AIK AZIZI AUR AIK SETHI,,,,,,,,,DO HI TO DANASHWAR HAI,,,,,,,,PAK ME..VA VAH VAH AZIZI(SETHI)(clap)........:lol:........[hilar]

(clap) Analysis is good or bad whatever but my critic friends, while endorsing their bitter comments, MUST NOT forget the moral/religious limits. Difference of opinion is a basic right but use of abusive language and referring to close relations to convey ones inner feelings is far below the minimum accepted social norms/demeanor.I would request my friends, who have used filthy language in their respective comments, to open heartedly post an apology for their misconduct.For future plz remember that,'Ghusa insaan ki Nekion ko KHA jaata hai', so xpress ur self but in a dignified and respectful manner,thnx.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Strange the person who raise slogan of "PAKISTAN NA KHAPEY" after Benazir's death, today disclosing those who are planning to break Pakistan...........Dirty politics.........can some one name one simple person's name, who is faithful to Pakistan's unity..............No one unfortunately, every one is trying to sell them self......

Ideal time for Imran Khan to go to UK and reopen all cases against Altaf Hussein and if there is any hindrance coming in place, disclose all issues to public immediately.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
(clap) Analysis is good or bad whatever but my critic friends, while endorsing their bitter comments, MUST NOT forget the moral/religious limits. Difference of opinion is a basic right but use of abusive language and referring to close relations to convey ones inner feelings is far below the minimum accepted social norms/demeanor.I would request my friends, who have used filthy language in their respective comments, to open heartedly post an apology for their misconduct.For future plz remember that,'Ghusa insaan ki Nekion ko KHA jaata hai', so xpress ur self but in a dignified and respectful manner,thnx.

It's not about difference of opinion - it's about public opinion. Media forms public opinion and people like Najam Sethi, Hasan Nisar and Nusrat Javed are very very dangerous for Pakistani public.