Actual impact of Nawaz Sharif's speech on PML-N and Shahbaz Sharif!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ بیانیا جو گشتی فراری نے لعنتی خنزیر ڈبل شفٹئیے کیپٹن۔ صفدر ۔لعنتی مرتد پرویز جھوٹ شدید ,سفید بالوں والی باندری کرمانی اور انڈین میجر گورو و کی مدد سے بنایا نواز شریف بٹ اور گشتی فراری کیپٹن صفدر کے ساتھ ساتھ تمام ان لوگوں کے پچھواڑے پھاڑ کر گھس گیا جنٗ کی مدد سے گشتی فراری نے یہ بیانہ بنایا تقریر تو گشتئ فراری نے پرویز جھوٹ شدید اور کرمانی باندری اور میجر گورو کی مدد سے لکھی تھی

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Youthias use fake memes and try to attack and expose Patwaris

Patwaris use Khan's old YouTube clips to attack and expose Youthias ?
Do you mean fake memes showing pussy nawaz getting his whole party to vote for COAS extension last year? Breaking news for you then: that actually happened! Lol

Anyway forget about that. Looks like your opening batsman may be soon be making himself unavailable for match day or take early retirement

Will pussy nawaz be coming back to open the batting? Hahahaha

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you mean fake memes showing pussy nawaz getting his whole party to vote for COAS extension last year? Breaking news for you then: that actually happened! Lol

Anyway forget about that. Looks like your opening batsman may be soon be making himself unavailable for match day or take early retirement

Will pussy nawaz be coming back to open the batting? Hahahaha

Hey Bro How r u.....havent seen u i a while .. was getting worried !

Pussy is now an SSG Commando and it seems he has decided to remain overseas for a while ?

surfer

Hey Bro How r u.....havent seen u i a while .. was getting worried !

Pussy is now an SSG Commando and it seems he has decided to remain overseas for a while ?
all good here son. Really? I replied to one of your posts just this morning. The one where klasra was saying how shahbaz and bilawal were begging COAS for relief in thier cases. Do check it out, it’s very amusing

But I’m saddened to hear you call nawaz a pussy, cmon son, don’t give up. I’m sure you can still find pussy’s balls and turn him back into a sher. We’re all rooting for you! Don’t let us down :)

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
all good here son. Really? I replied to one of your posts just this morning. The one where klasra was saying how shahbaz and bilawal were begging COAS for relief in thier cases. Do check it out, it’s very amusing

But I’m saddened to hear you call nawaz a pussy, cmon son, don’t give up. I’m sure you can still find pussy’s balls and turn him back into a sher. We’re all rooting for you! Don’t let us down :)

You really think I go back counting all those cute Murad Saeeds that I spank daily on this forum ?

Champion 01

[QUOTE="Caballero, post: 5964936, member:

[/QUOTE]
Well well , ive mentioned before and now telling again that a “CHICKNI PUSSY” is in Jati Umra and khota, chor, money launderer, traitor, absconder, condemned prisoner is in London.

surfer

You really think I go back counting all those cute Murad Saeeds that I spank daily on this forum ?
On no dude. You it all wrong! The only spanking you do is when you “spank the monkey” all day long - probably thinking about pussy nawaz licking boots while you do it LOL

Since you’re too busy doing that enjoy the video bellow of klasra ripping the APC a new one

But I know you’ve already seen it in the other thread ;)