Ads covering typing area in phone

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
siasat.pk needs a serious rethink of its site design and ad placement. while responding to posts, the text box will naturally scroll down but the ad bar remains i stuck in place...making the user have to manually scroll the text box up to see what he is typing.

im not saying get rid of ads. but place them properly. constant obstruction of view turns a 2 line post into a 5 min exercise. noone has time for that

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
siasat.pk needs a serious rethink of its site design and ad placement. while responding to posts, the text box will naturally scroll down but the ad bar remains i stuck in place...making the user have to manually scroll the text box up to see what he is typing.

im not saying get rid of ads. but place them properly. constant obstruction of view turns a 2 line post into a 5 min exercise. noone has time for that

why am I not seeing this?

can u post screenshot of what u see

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Couldn't agree more, so annoying.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is really a poor design. It also crashes brave browser due to huge number of plugins loaded on the page.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Keyboard is ok but the writing area is very small sometime when you try to scroll down and page opens and you have to go back again.