Afghanistan: Stampede near Pakistani consulate kills several

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar ajeeb log hain yea ? aab india ne gand par lath mari hai tu aab yea phir se Pakistan aana chatay hain.. aab main un ko bhai manta hoon aur ghareeb log hain zyada kuch keh bhi sakta magar Pakistan ko galiyaan deh kaar phir Pakistan ke Visa ke lyea maray jana ? istra tu nahin chalay ga ... yahee kuch 8-9 months pehle yea log Pakistan consulate jalalabad ke samne protest kar rahe the , patrao bhi kya tha i remember and now see what is going.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------​
Several people have died in the Afghan city of Jalalabad after jostling broke out in a crowd of would-be applicants for Pakistani visas. Some had stood at a football stadium near the Pakistani consulate all night.

At least 15 people were killed on Tuesday in a stampede near Pakistan's consulate in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad, officials say.
They said jostling had broken out among some 3,000 people waiting at a football stadium to collect tokens needed to apply for a visa.
Eleven of those who died were reportedly women, who had been queuing separately from the men as is customary in Afghanistan.
The stampede occurred despite the hundreds of policemen deployed to the stadium to control the crowd, officials said.
Read more:Why polio continues to be a health risk in Pakistan
Several people were also injured in the stampede

Some of those in the crowd had been outside the consulate all night. The consulate had resumed issuing visas just last week after the coronavirus outbreak forced a seven-month pause.
Many Afghans travel to neighboring Pakistan each year for medical treatment, education and employment. The two countries share an almost 2,600-kilometer (roughly 1,600-mile) border.
Millions of Afghans have also taken refuge in Pakistan over the past decades to escape the almost constant conflict in their home country.
Although official numbers are low at around 40,000, anecdotal evidence suggests the real figures are vastly higher, given

Source : https://www.dw.com/en/afghanistan-stampede-near-pakistani-consulate-kills-several/a-55345021

Last edited by a moderator:

Diesel

Yaar ajeeb log hain yea ? aab india ne gand par lath mari hai tu aab yea phir se Pakistan aana chatay hain.. aab main un ko bhai manta hoon aur ghareeb log hain zyada kuch keh bhi sakta magar Pakistan ko galiyaan deh kaar phir Pakistan ke Visa ke lyea maray jana ? istra tu nahin chalay ga ... yahee kuch 8-9 months pehle yea log Pakistan consulate jalalabad ke samne protest kar rahe the , patrao bhi kya tha i remember and now see what is going.
Several people have died in the Afghan city of Jalalabad after jostling broke out in a crowd of would-be applicants for Pakistani visas. Some had stood at a football stadium near the Pakistani consulate all night.

At least 15 people were killed on Tuesday in a stampede near Pakistan's consulate in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad, officials say.
They said jostling had broken out among some 3,000 people waiting at a football stadium to collect tokens needed to apply for a visa.
Eleven of those who died were reportedly women, who had been queuing separately from the men as is customary in Afghanistan.
The stampede occurred despite the hundreds of policemen deployed to the stadium to control the crowd, officials said.

Some of those in the crowd had been outside the consulate all night. The consulate had resumed issuing visas just last week after the coronavirus outbreak forced a seven-month pause.
Many Afghans travel to neighboring Pakistan each year for medical treatment, education and employment. The two countries share an almost 2,600-kilometer (roughly 1,600-mile) border.
Millions of Afghans have also taken refuge in Pakistan over the past decades to escape the almost constant conflict in their home country.
Although official numbers are low at around 40,000, anecdotal evidence suggests the real figures are vastly higher, given

Source : https://www.dw.com/en/afghanistan-stampede-near-pakistani-consulate-kills-several/a-55345021
koyi bat nahi. dil ko bara rako.. atleast kalima go ha.. hama apne musalman bhai ke liye dil ma bughz nahi rakni chahie Chahe wo dunia ke kisi bi part se belong karta ho

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

A very sad incident. All these poor souls seek Pakistani Visa either for jobs or medical reasons. We must recognize their problems and should manage the situation better. They should be facilitated more.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Afghani people have suffered a lot since Soviet invasion.

They have also been brain washed in addition to our mistakes.

They deserve better than they've been dished out.

Last edited:

Eyeaan

So sad.
God may have khas rahmat for the dead, in hereafter and the injured may get well soon.

Pak consulates must make better and respectable arrangements for the visitors and facilitate them as much possible. It is the duty of our consulates which they ought to perform.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sad incident.. Afghan peoples suffered hardships from decades..To normalised the conditions of poor Afghan..it's take decades.. Pakistan should do whatever they can for them..

kayawish

koyi bat nahi. dil ko bara rako.. atleast kalima go ha.. hama apne musalman bhai ke liye dil ma bughz nahi rakni chahie Chahe wo dunia ke kisi bi part se belong karta ho
bath wo nahin hai ke main afghani ke against hoon , problem yea hai ke Pakistan ka kaa kaar phir Pakistan ko galiyaan dena teek nahin hai .. Kaal ko india ne agar phir $1 billion afghanistan main invest kar dyea tu phir in logon ne pakistan ko maa behen ki galayan deni hai ? i am not afghans but against their behavior against pakistan.

Diesel

bath wo nahin hai ke main afghani ke against hoon , problem yea hai ke Pakistan ka kaa kaar phir Pakistan ko galiyaan dena teek nahin hai .. Kaal ko india ne agar phir $1 billion afghanistan main invest kar dyea tu phir in logon ne pakistan ko maa behen ki galayan deni hai ? i am not afghans but against their behavior against pakistan.
u r right.. afghani more closer to iran n india despite pak opened it borders for afghans and gave them more freedom than iran n india..

kayawish

u r right.. afghani more closer to iran n india despite pak opened it borders for afghans and gave them more freedom than iran n india..
i also wana help afghans and i am famous as afghani on siasat.pk myelf lol ? how will it look like if i start abusing Germany now where i myself wanted to live in germany? Germany did not asked me to come to Germany.So same goes to afghans OK you want to come no problem but later abusing Pakistan just to make Hindu banya happy is NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!

Imranpak

I understand their desperation but we can not keep accepting these people from whom many would be terrorists. Most of them hate Pakistan/is as well. They always bite the hands that feed them, go to India who they love so much.

kayawish

I understand their desperation but we can not keep accepting these people from whom many would be terrorists. Most of them hate Pakistan/is as well. They always bite the hands that feed them, go to India who they love so much.
tu india ne gand par lath mari hai isi lyea yea aab dobara Pakistan aana chatay hain :) what i think is Pakistan shall only give Visas to those who are severely sick and need urgent medical help which they cant get in afghanistan.For job , well i thinnk they will take jobs from locals because they will offer cheap labor.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are getting lots of Afghan patients (Farsibaan) lately for surgeries , majority complaining ‘we went to HIND last yr but were not treated well’ ..... They now give around 250 dollars for visa fee .... Stay is strictly monitored by agencies and is for usually 15 days ....
When they return , they usually take a year supply of meds too as they claim the Indian and Iranian drugs present in Afghan market are substandard.....
So Afghans are learning the hard way what cheats and duping deamons the endians are ....
P.S ....There is a surge in Nigerian patients as well ..... Don’t know the reason though ......

Imranpak

tu india ne gand par lath mari hai isi lyea yea aab dobara Pakistan aana chatay hain :) what i think is Pakistan shall only give Visas to those who are severely sick and need urgent medical help which they cant get in afghanistan.For job , well i thinnk they will take jobs from locals because they will offer cheap labor.
Yeh jo severely sick hein are probably terrorists pretending to be that. Let them go to India for treatment. These traitor Afghan dogs can never be our friends. They come to Pak and take over jobs of our Pathans who hate them as well. Best is that they sell their woman to Indian's for some help, this is what they historically have done. Sab se pehle Pakistan!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Time to build a Torkham medical city to cater to all the Afghanistan...... With Afghans now ditching endia and with Taliban strictly against endia , we can step in and help our Muslim brethren who have been ravaged by war ...... Time to oust Lying cheating scum endia from our eastern border ......
Afghans have learnt the hard way what cheats endians are .....

jani1

Yaar ajeeb log hain yea ?

ڈرامے بند کرو، اور شکر کرو کہ اللہ نے اس ملک کو ان کے جیسی حالت سے بچایا۔۔۔
ہم اگر ان کو آنے دیتے ہیں تو اس میں ہمارا بھی فائدہ ہے، کاروباری لحاظ سے۔۔اور۔
دینی لحاظ سے بھی۔۔اور ہم یہ ثابت کررہے ہیں کہ ہم کمزوروں کی مدد کرنے والے ہیں۔۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1318938859749691393

Last edited:

jani1

Yeh jo severely sick hein are probably terrorists pretending to be that. Let them go to India for treatment. These traitor Afghan dogs can never be our friends. They come to Pak and take over jobs of our Pathans who hate them as well. Best is that they sell their woman to Indian's for some help, this is what they historically have done. Sab se pehle Pakistan!
Disgusting, inhuman, shameful, pathetic, racist n full of begherathi ...

Last edited:

Imranpak

Disgusting n shameful comments...
The only disgusting thing are these Afghan terrorists who have only given Pakistan and it's people trouble. Fk off there if you love them so much! These jahill Afghans are the biggest traitors on the planet who bite the hands that feed them. The Iranians got it right by keeping them in cages making them bark like dog's when they want food.

kayawish

ڈرامے بند کرو، اور شکر کرو کہ اللہ نے اس ملک کو ان کے جیسی حالت سے بچایا۔۔۔
ہم اگر ان کو آنے دیتے ہیں تو اس میں ہمارا بھی فائدہ ہے، کاروباری لحاظ سے۔۔اور۔
دینی لحاظ سے بھی۔۔اور ہم یہ ثابت کررہے ہیں کہ ہم کمزوروں کی مدد کرنے والے ہیں۔۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1318938859749691393

i am not against them jaani :) let one cricket match be played between Pak and India then you will see what afghan wants :)

jani1

visit hr...?..

شرم اور شکر کرو۔۔

i am not against them jaani :) let one cricket match be played between Pak and India then you will see what afghan wants :)

They deserve better than they've been dished out.

So sad.
God may have khas rahmat for the dead, in hereafter and the injured may get well soon.

Pak consulates must make better and respectable arrangements for the visitors and facilitate them as much possible. It is the duty of our consulates which they ought to perform.

Sad incident.. Afghan peoples suffered hardships from decades..To normalised the conditions of poor Afghan..it's take decades.. Pakistan should do whatever they can for them..

Last edited:

kayawish

i think you forgot that i was the one who was pro afghans on siasat.ok you remember ? i even want those afghans shall get pak nationality whos 2nd and 3rd generation is in Pakistan.But i am talking about the insult which they do just to make hindu banya happy.Now the question is does people of KPK wants afghans in KPK ? because Punjab and sind dont want them you can do referendum on siasat.pk.I want only those who never had any serious criminal records.