Afghanistan: war without end?

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Attack my foot ... 9/11 was an inside job ... its not even mentioned in charge sheet against OBL... and out come of that ruthless planing is now blowing on america's face ... there will be an end to afghan war and that is when that lone super power be on his knees begging for an escape route... the world centre will now shift to Israel and USA will be part of the third world the day $ collapses... i saw a mile long cue for bread in Moscow in realy 93 and we will witnessed the same or even worse in US soon enough.

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Attack my foot ... 9/11 was an inside job ... its not even mentioned in charge sheet against OBL... and out come of that ruthless planing is not blowing on america face ... there will be an end to afghan war and that is when that lone super power be on his knees begging for an escape route... the world centre will now shift to Israel and USA will be part of the third world the day $ collapses... i saw a mile long cue for bread in Moscow in realy 93 and we will witnessed the same or even worse in US soon enough.
very true, i have same thoughts,,,