After KP PM Khan announces Universal Healthcare for Punjab as well

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's all part of Imran Khan's vision for the bright future of Pakistan. Long may it continue.
I hope Government has funds for this..................But my suggestion would be that Health Care shall be charged at 1000 rupees per person per year................or even 500 rupees..........This will create circulation circular and market as well.................and will not be a burden to Government and its resources................
Only Punjab at an annual fee of 1000 can create revenue of more than 100 billion and this revenue shall be used to bring all Government and Private sector outdoor as free..........
People shall only be responsible to pay for medicines........................

Last edited:

asus87

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a fist to the face for the whole Opposition as they cannot sell the narrative of no Health for poor etc.

Indeed this is just a beginning but we all know that IK has Eagle Eye on Punjab administration and he will not make this a failure. (INSHALLAH)

I think CM KPK Mahmood Khan played a vital role to introduce the first ever Health Insurance system and this helps IK to do same in Punjab instead of focusing all the time in KPK.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALthough this is a good initiative, how will the Government pay for this? Even in countries like the UK the NHS is payed by taxpayer money. Pakistanis hardly pay any tax so this could be a difficult project to keep running. Also there will be lots of fraudulant private clinics which could try claiming money from Government without even treating patients.