After Petrol price hike there is little hope left.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
A few days ago I shared my depressing thought on this issue.
Depressing predictions

Now with US/Saudi/IMF willing to hand out relief and today's petrol price hike. I am afraid my thinking was not wrong, the US and its local operatives did not do all this just ot cede it back to Khan.
Add this to completely hopeless scenario for PMLN, in case of ouster, they will do any and everything possible to cling to life. They understand it very well that they are politically dead.
Now I see one pathway left. some accident happens to a couple of MNAs and Sharif loses the simple majority. That is it!
I wish and pray that I am proven wrong but until now, all the pawn are dropping in places they are supposed to go.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother lets us all carry on with our lives - Elections apnay time per hongay ...

Yeh politicians including Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan khud tu apni properties aur investments bhartatay rehtay hain (listen to what IK said in case of Farah khan), aur hum log apna free time in logon per zaya ker detay hain instead of thinking about our own futures.

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother lets us all carry on with our lives - Elections apnay time per hongay ...

Yeh politicians including Nawaz Sharif, Imran Khan khud tu apni properties aur investments bhartatay rehtay hain (listen to what IK said in case of Farah khan), aur hum log apna free time in logon per zaya ker detay hain instead of thinking about our own futures.

Waisey Imran Khan ki properties mein kitna izaaafaaa huwa haaaai after 4 years of prime ministership... Aur kitni mills legai hein in 4 years mein Imran khan ne..

انقلاب

Your inflated ego continues to make a fool out of you. Neither Khan has any property overseas nor the pauper fake Nawaz Sharif.

cestmoi ✅️

اتنا میسنا نہ بن تو

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
No I am serious. I will be taking atleast a month break now
you should now because pmln politically dead now credit to zardari. You think adding 30 rupees and there will be no inflation nothing? 205 is just start not going to stop.

So by the end of election, the amount of damage pmln would have done will be enough because inflation in 1 year would be more than inflation throughout 3 years of pti you will see.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Patwari Haramkhor

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
A few days ago I shared my depressing thought on this issue.
Depressing predictions

Now with US/Saudi/IMF willing to hand out relief and today's petrol price hike. I am afraid my thinking was not wrong, the US and its local operatives did not do all this just ot cede it back to Khan.
Add this to completely hopeless scenario for PMLN, in case of ouster, they will do any and everything possible to cling to life. They understand it very well that they are politically dead.
Now I see one pathway left. some accident happens to a couple of MNAs and Sharif loses the simple majority. That is it!
I wish and pray that I am proven wrong but until now, all the pawn are dropping in places they are supposed to go.
He plans and they plan, but he is the best of planners!