After refusing US Secretary State's call,PM refused to meet CIA officials

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
The doubters still doubt.

I always said that if IK becomes leader of Pakistan he will become a headache for the enemies of Pakistan.

He is not Musharraf, NS it zardari but he is the great Khan Imran Khan.

May Allah swt protect IK and make him successful in making Pakistan a great country and a country of peace
Ameen

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
lol Dawn :( one of the biggest destabilizing proxy news media propaganda agents
shujauddin comments are valid as trolls/fake news is/are rife in the forum and within PTI SMT , (some get evaluated to SAPM and others become channel hosts) , but his comments are 100% correct hence you have a forum full of kids polluting fake news and own content for self gain and own groups, decline of quality and content no longer makes the forum a political community for debate but an outlet and promotion for trolls and self gain. and remember Yahoo and Google and 98% of other killed off the bloggers sites, though novelty of social media growth in Pakistan is relative new.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol Dawn :( one of the biggest destabilizing proxy news media propaganda agents
shujauddin comments are valid as trolls/fake news is/are rife in the forum and within PTI SMT , (some get evaluated to SAPM and others become channel hosts) , but his comments are 100% correct hence you have a forum full of kids polluting fake news and own content for self gain and own groups, decline of quality and content no longer makes the forum a political community for debate but an outlet and promotion for trolls and self gain. and remember Yahoo and Google and 98% of other killed off the bloggers sites, though novelty of social media growth in Pakistan is relative new.
But to make it more Hellish, even the Mods/Admins have jumped in to spread fake news or news with no sources.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know a time where moderators will always ask for links and authentic sources and if not they would remove the threads. I think the moderators now have either lost control, lower their standards or perhaps being bought by some lobbies.