Agli dafa pooray Pakistan main hamari hukumat ho gi

Shazi ji

Hindu kay pujari apni ye news apnay bagwan ko he dekhao shaid tumein koi aqal day de
Asian News International is an Indian news agency that offers syndicated multimedia news feed to news-bureaus in India and elsewhere. Established by Prem Prakash in 1971, it was the first agency in India to syndicate video news and as of 2019, is the biggest television news agency in India. Wikipedia

Owner: ANI Media Private Limited

Founder: Prem Prakash

Founded: December 9, 1971

Headquarters: New Delhi
Ur first reply was better but this reply made u look as if you are trained by kaali ma ,,,
Have some decency in replies

HSiddiqui

ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

If you cannot open your eyes and your mind, if you still cannot see why these choors like NAWAZ and ASIF ZARDARI oppose him, if you cannot see how tirelessly this PM is working for Pakistan, if you cannot appreciate and trust him even after he said that after his death his properties and money goes to the Shaukat Khanum Hospital, then my friend I will keep you in my prayers tha may Allah open your heart and make you use your brain.
I am positive and praying for Imran Khan, and Inshallah he will lead Pakistan out of this darkness, and will be recognized as a great Islamic leader too.

Shazi ji

If you cannot open your eyes and your mind, if you still cannot see why these choors like NAWAZ and ASIF ZARDARI oppose him, if you cannot see how tirelessly this PM is working for Pakistan, if you cannot appreciate and trust him even after he said that after his death his properties and money goes to the Shaukat Khanum Hospital, then my friend I will keep you in my prayers tha may Allah open your heart and make you use your brain.
I am positive and praying for Imran Khan, and Inshallah he will lead Pakistan out of this darkness, and will be recognized as a great Islamic leader too.
He is giving proprty away because he got nobody ,,, his cousins are not talking to him ,,, his sisters not talking to him ( hv you seen any sister in any IK wedding or party ??? so don’t be so impressed

HSiddiqui

He is giving proprty away because he got nobody ,,, his cousins are not talking to him ,,, his sisters not talking to him ( hv you seen any sister in any IK wedding or party ??? so don’t be so impressed
He is respected by the world leaders just for his principals and honesty, he was yesterday contacted by CBC a Canadian channel , as resourceful as CNN for an interview and asking his advise on what should be done against terrorism, he is elevating Pakistan, Pakistanis, and Islam, he is the only leader of Islamic world who speaks fearlessly in favor of Islam and asks the world to impose law against Islamophobia. He is a leader who made Pakistanis look educated by arrangments so the Pakistanis abroad can also vote, these looters (nawaz, asif , mulla fazal, andother good for nothing) are opposing him for that. For your information he has 2 sons in England , and a wife in Pakistan, he could make a will that his wealth should be distributed among them, but he preffered Pakistan, he is a Allah fearing , patriotic Pakistani, we must value him. I hope you will try to look into facts and see who is beneficial for Pakistan, for the coming generations of Pakistan, he is the first leader in 50 years who think of Pakistan.
May Allah bless him, give him succes, and may Allah protect Pakistan.

Sn Sunny

He is respected by the world leaders just for his principals and honesty, he was yesterday contacted by CBC a Canadian channel , as resourceful as CNN for an interview and asking his advise on what should be done against terrorism, he is elevating Pakistan, Pakistanis, and Islam, he is the only leader of Islamic world who speaks fearlessly in favor of Islam and asks the world to impose law against Islamophobia. He is a leader who made Pakistanis look educated by arrangments so the Pakistanis abroad can also vote, these looters (nawaz, asif , mulla fazal, andother good for nothing) are opposing him for that. For your information he has 2 sons in England , and a wife in Pakistan, he could make a will that his wealth should be distributed among them, but he preffered Pakistan, he is a Allah fearing , patriotic Pakistani, we must value him. I hope you will try to look into facts and see who is beneficial for Pakistan, for the coming generations of Pakistan, he is the first leader in 50 years who think of Pakistan.
May Allah bless him, give him succes, and may Allah protect Pakistan.
Why do you talk in descent way even he/she brain wash by indian group and that's why it share india link which is against IK as usual

ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

بس کر دے۔۔۔ تم لوگوں کی بکواس اب پاگل خانے کے پاگل بھی نہیں سنتے۔۔

abdlsy

Gofkurselfjalee

Sn Sunny

aik tarif ریاست مدینہ
dosrif tarif kafiro ke news ka link (Headquarters: New Delhi)
Founder: Prem Prakash
kye munafiq log ho tum aur tumeray hakoomaran jo tumein news share krna ka kheythay

tum log gulam ho aur humesha gulam rho gay kyu k kuch logo kay qismay mei he gulami likhi hoti ha jaisay k abu jhail k

HSiddiqui

Why do you talk in descent way even he/she brain wash by indian group and that's why it share india link which is against IK as usual
I love your patriotism my brother, I think we must try our best not to lose our temprament, because we want to win the world, and we will soon win it INSHALLAH...