Ahmed Quraishi shows letter that MQM's Nasreen Jalil wrote to Indian govt seeking intervention just

The_loyalist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Jo Pakistan Ka Ghadaar heh Woh Maut ka Haqdar Heh ?

A large chuck of Karachi's population still supports MQM and continue to support it whatever the outcome is.
So is the army ready to kill them on grounds of treason?

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A large chuck of Karachi's population still supports MQM and continue to support it whatever the outcome is.
So is the army ready to kill them on grounds of treason?

No but they need to know the truth, and ask themselves if this is acceptable

and if your logic is followed, treason is fine if you have support of 3% of the population ?

By your Logic India should shoot all Kashmiris and Sikhs

Faisal-Saleem

I am not MQM supporter but this letter does not look genuine to me. first of all the way name and address is typed not aligned properly and text does not match with the text in the main body of letter and 2nd if she is sending this letter to Indian High Commission then why she sent a copy to chief justice of Pakistan.

vNvDZLE.jpg

UKPakistani

I am not MQM supporter but this letter does not look genuine to me. first of all the way name and address is typed not aligned properly and text does not match with the text in the main body of letter and 2nd if she is sending this letter to Indian High Commission then why she sent a copy to chief justice of Pakistan.

Look Here

CImb9LYUwAAkX3x.jpg

Faisal-Saleem

whats about line right at the end

cc: Copy of the letter sent to Chief Justice of Pakistan.

I think some one photoshopped the original letter sent to Sindh Govt. these are just my thoughts I am not saying its true of false.

ASQR1

I don't see anything wrong in this particular letter. Mqm is just asking Indian commissioner to use his office to exert pressure on Pak govt to stop committing an unethical use of force. The question the Pakistanis should ask is that why did it come to this stage that they had to ask some foreign body to interfere. The simple answer is had the army, court , govt has turned a deaf ear to Mqm grievances. If this is treason then chief justice should also be accountable

Asking for help from a sworn enemy of Pakistan can construed as treason. MQM is known as other parties are known to Pakistsni people, let us take one case that of Sahulat Mirza, he was a hire killer, so are many others aporehended by Army.

Now why does MQM need help for what, they made the bed and they have to lie in it, just listen to the soeaches of their leaders they have not refpgard for unity of Pakistan, no regard for truth and no respect for lives of others. So what you sow is what you reap. And that goes for all parties including all individuals.

Writing a letter for help from a sworn enemy of Pakistan could be construed as treason. Actions of MQM are known to all Pakitsnis,