Ahmed Quraishi, the LIAR!!

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In his first tenure. Nawaz went to Israel with some businessmen's. This news was published in khaleej times UAE. A couple of years back someone from pmln also confirmed it with pictures

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How can they visit Israel on Pakistani passport?A Q came in the journalism from UAE..KSA living back ground in Musharraf era.He started fierce campaign against Israel and India(with planned to first attract peoples attention)I used to listen him.Recently I found that he is qayadiani.and working for Israel.India..USA as under cover..Just go his 15 years old columns. Shows.. You will find how cleverly he make his space in journalism.Starting he can't speak Urdu properly. Mostly speak in English and tweets in Arabic also..

thinking

yes they were doing jalsa in narowal yesterday, i mean twitter TL is full of langryalwis retweeting ahmad qureshi tweet
So in other words. TLP controlled..funded by Qadianis...This is a big news..Ahmed Qureshi is a proved Qadianis..

thinking

Agar reality se dekha jaya.Tu TLP funded..founded..by Qadianis..TLP walay tu Namosay Risalat sw ke naam par logo ko gumrah kar rehay hain ..In ko peechay se paisa Qadianis de rehay hain..lekan bezahir ye in ki mukhalifat kartay hain

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اور اب قادیانی باجوے کے حمایت میں نکلا ہے ویسے ان کور کمانڈرز میں دو اور کور کمانڈرز بھی قادیانی ہیں
لیکن انکا نام نہیں لینا چاہے یہ نا ہو کوئی لانس نائک ممتاز قادری اپنا فرض ادا کردے
قادیانیوں کا کوئی مسلہ نہیں لیکن غداروں کو تو واصل جہنم کرنا چاہیے۔۔

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This guy is a pure Fouji tattoo, might be number one in that long list of tattoos , so one can imagine on whose call he is spreading such BS. And I mentioned it many a times that fouj will launch TLP, JUIF sooner or later and IK/PTI should not wait as it will only hurt them. In this game, time is really important, who strikes first will have the last laugh and sadly enough PTI and IK are somehow delaying it. They will have to do it in the end but will it have the same impact, as it could have had earlier? It might lose some of its fire and steam and with heat wave also coming, PTI should take the step now.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
This guy is a pure Fouji tattoo, might be number one in that long list of tattoos , so one can imagine on whose call he is spreading such BS. And I mentioned it many a times that fouj will launch TLP, JUIF sooner or later and IK/PTI should not wait as it will only hurt them. In this game, time is really important, who strikes first will have the last laugh and sadly enough PTI and IK are somehow delaying it. They will have to do it in the end but will it have the same impact, as it could have had earlier? It might lose some of its fire and steam and with heat wave also coming, PTI should take the step now.
There are some trojan horses within IK's frontline whose duties are to delay the decisions.